[split] i've seen this room, i've walked this floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
One doesn’t normally laugh when their nakedness is examined and boldly pointed out, but it feels like the correct response here, and the sound escapes unfiltered and unburdened. “I’ll bring a giant bow the next time I show up naked. Surprise, your sex crisis came early!” Clearly he’d already had his sexuality crisis, that only left the action itself.

His snort is met with one of her own, higher pitched but no less sardonic for all her agreement to the sentiment. “I can’t imagine what being a demigod is like then. Ludo doesn’t seem the type to lavish - or do you have a hoard of toys?” Remi seems like a rubber duck sort of man to her. Maybe the colorful ones with little horns.

She lets her fingers be captured between cheek and shoulder, though she wiggles the tips to tap whatever she can reach with an impish grin. It melts into something vulnerable and warm as he pulls her close to kiss her hair, and she spares a moment of gratitude that he can’t see it even if he can undoubtedly feel it flicker over the surface of her emotions. “Stone isn’t a good look on me. But I still need to deliver that fur lingerie, so you’ll see me before summer ends.” It’s easier to say than ‘goodbye’. A see you later instead of a thanks for this, have a great life. Neither of them are unguarded enough to foster anything permanent and friendly so soon, but Hotaru is a persistent woman, and the Greatwood cannot hide him for long.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
and my heart ran away with me
Snorting under his breath, Remi can only ruffle a hand through his curls, where nervous feathers have begun to appear. "Oh I am not so sure that it is a crisis. More like...a puzzle maybe. I keep getting pieces but they are not the ones that help yet." Frowning, that sounding utterly too poetic for the situation he found himself in, Remi pulls in a breath and sighs it out before trying again. "The only woman I have ever loved and wanted, is an ascended. So...anything sexual is always done in the room, or is preceded by a bite." Remi itches at a curl on his forehead. "I mentioned this to Maeve, and she...well, we, that is.." Blushing now, and averting his eyes to the sea that they didn't linger inappropriately on Hotaru's body, Remi tries at another deep breath. "..but I couldn't, with her. I did not want to." But it hadn't actually answered the question he'd wanted. It was possible that Maeve just...wasn't his type, surely. "And now this. You, with Frey." Remi's shoulders rise and fall a touch oafishly as he looks back. 'Perhaps a bow is just what I need." He adds with a wry smile.

'Nor me.' Remi agrees as his arms slowly release her. They can't linger forever, naked on the vibrant stones. "But letters always reach me, thanks to Ludo. So once that lingerie is done, be sure to let me know."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
How do I keep myself from fallin' apart when I ain't never felt part of a whole?
Gently she seeks the hand that rakes through his curls, hoping to pull it away and squeeze at the joint of his thumb to provide a different sensation to focus on. “Puzzles do not solve themselves overnight. They’re known for being vexing as well.” Ru won’t presume to understand his conflict, but she listens attentively as he bumbles through a trailing explanation. “Perhaps sexually you are only stimulated by male bodies, but romantically certain women you already hold dear are not outside the range of possibility. Labels are only useful so long as they provide you with some benefit - the rest...” she wiggles her fingers in imitation of confetti. “You have years yet to find your answers.” Whether that brings him any comfort is not something she can control, but she hopes it will.

They unfold slowly, like petals unfurling beneath sunlight, though theirs is beginning to sink below the horizon. Ru stands first, confident and unashamed, long shadows pooling in the crevices of her joints as golden hair tickles at the swell of her ass. Her dress is easy to slip on, underwear left in the now empty basket. Her hand reaches for Remi, to pull him up if he has not risen, and close if he has. She presses a kiss to his shoulder (truly she cannot reach much higher) and squeezes his fingers, expression warm and settled in a way she hasn’t been able to display with any sincerity for some time. Even before she lost Atlas. “You should not have told me that, now you will be mercilessly bombarded with my journaling on Halo. ‘Snow today Remi.’ ‘Ice this time. Invigorating.’” Her grin is distinctly more feline now, changed as she is, but she drops his hand with a last brush of her fingers. Waiting to hear his goodbyes before they part.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
and my heart ran away with me
"I cannot die so easily, and yet..." He glances down at her, cheeks dimpling beneath the scruff on his cheeks. "..I am not so sure I have years of anything." Macabre perhaps, but it's said with a sunny enough smile. Such is the alchemist's life.

Watching over his shoulder as she reaches for her dress, Remi can already see the marks that he's left on her golden skin. It inspires a mixture of pride and guilt that sits uneasy in his stomach, though he does his best to ignore it as he reaches his hand up to meet hers. Standing but not bothering to change—he always appears naked back in his own bed with Ronin, so there's no point—he draws her against him that he might wrap his arms around her once more. It's a strange goodbye, intimate and bordering on sad and uncertain. It shouldn't be though, and knowing that he's likely the cause, the alchemist pulls in a deep breath of sea-fresh air that he might exhale all his weighty emotions.

"Oh good. My son loves to hear new stories. We shall wait eagerly for them." Drawing the hand of his she holds, he brings it up to his lips and presses another kiss to her knuckles. "Lingerie and stories. Though perhaps not in the same package. Mateo is too young for that conversation." He adds with a laugh. A bit more awkward small talk, and then the alchemist is watching Hotaru's silhouette swallowed by sun and shadows, leaving him alone on the rocks for a few moments longer considering what had happened, before returning home.

~FIN <3
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.