snow blind
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ISLA
physician, heal thyself
"I should hope not," Isla says of falling in, though she's hopeful that the Sea of Glass might be even more frozen than they had first anticipated, and it will be a difficult thing indeed to fall through it. That's further evidenced by the beating Varus can provide the ice with his metal arm, Isla raising an eyebrow as she watches him go at it. "I'd love to see you try it out," she says, obviously meaning his fleshier arm, though she doesn't mean it. She's starting to quite enjoy the parts of him still made of flesh and blood (or the closest approximation to it).

It doesn't take him long before a splinter of ice chips off that's more than large enough for the jar Isla has brought, her blue eyes lighting up. "That'll do it!" She smiles, gathering it up and breaking it into a few other pieces before gathering them all up in the jar. "My hero - thank you very much."
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can't see, we've been falling from the 5th story, hope we don't hit the surface
He almost considers it, giving his regular fleshy arm a go at the ice, but there’s something that sparks in the back of his mind of the uncomfortable crunching that had come with his ruined arm and he thinks better of it. “Maybe one day.” He offers her with an amused grin, as he works to chip the ice with his metal arm. He hacks at it with the shape, ignoring the strange rebounding sound as metal hits ice and the way it vibrates through him so he can get a chunk off.

It finally comes off and he holds it up with a smirk of accomplishment, handing it to her for the jar. “Well, would’ya look at that.” He hums, sitting back on his heels while she breaks it apart. And then he stands, moving to offer the metal arm to her to help her up and draw her into a kiss. “It was my pleasure.” He rumbles to her with a playfully noble tone to his voice, before he pulls away and fully bows to her, grinning despite himself. Then, whisking her up, he guides them back toward Snowcloak proper.

— FIN <333
VARUS