the pause between breathing
Varus
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

She's putty in his arms (this time), her head tilting back against the wall as he marks her neck, as her hand is pinned. Her free arm curls around his shoulders, bracing there with fingers buried in the back of his hair; he'll find her hot and wet and ready for him, and her moan tapers off into a stuttered gasp as he finally buries himself inside her. "Gods, Cal--" she hisses, her legs locking around his waist as if to anchor him closer. It's entirely too much, the way he fills her completely, and her hips roll forward as if to encourage him.

It doesn't escape her, of course, the way he's taut like a bowstring, and she's not keen to prolong this first agonising encounter, not when there can be so much more to come. (Pun intended). "More," she whispers, her cheek pressed against him, her fingers flexing in an attempt to free her other hand, playful as it might be.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
He is taut and he knows he isn’t going to last, not with how long it’s been. He tries not to let it bother him, though, given that she takes to him so well, surprisingly warm and slick and he finds himself locked with her legs buried deep in her. It’s enough to blur out everything else in his head, everything else but the primal need he’s been without. He nearly trembles with it as he hears her whisper, spurring him on more with rushed thrusts, deeper and deeper, before his head lifts and he keeps her hand pinned against the wall, metal hand rising and dragging along her body until his fingers curl at the nape of her neck.

His thumb lifts her chin, paired with a sloppy kiss to the corner of her mouth, before he’s pulled away slightly out of reach of her, smoldering eyes swallowed in desire. “Look at me, Isla.” There’s an almost bitten back demand in his tone, his rhythm slowing until she does look at him, and when he catches her gaze he readjusts how he’s standing and how she’s lined up to take him, so that he might bury his cock into her deeper than before, fighting against the tremble within him as he growls in his pleasure, pausing just as deep before his rhythm picks up quicker and deeper than before.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Every thrust draws a breathless mewl of pleasure from her throat, Isla both startled and undone by this side of Varus, all clipped orders and blunt movements that leave no room for argument. His hand leaves her thigh and she tightens her legs around his waist, head lolling back so she can arch off the wall and meet every buck of his hips. Only as his thumb tilts her chin down does she relax somewhat, pebble blue eyes locking on a face that has no right to be this handsome, smudged with kohl and glazed with lust.

"Have me," she all but begs, and he wastes no time in doing just that. Her lips part in silent surprise as he takes her once more, fingers flinching in his hair and tightening their grip. Exhaling a shuddering breath that wraps around Varus's name, Isla already feels heat starting to build in her core, threatening to kindle into a blaze given long enough. Alas, maybe next time.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Truthfully he’s a bit less demanding than he would otherwise be, given the time to take things slow and prolong it. For now, though? In an effort to distract himself from his mind and drown himself in her, he’s incapable of prolonging it out. Especially, especially when he can feel her. All of her. The hand that fights against his own, playfully, and the way her legs grip him tightly. He’d have been a mess before now if it weren’t for the small fleck of control he has on himself.

It’s her eyes on him and the beg that slips from her lips that truly gets him to start breaking. With each deep thrust and groans and growls, he watches her with that same smoldering blue gaze, uttering a quiet “good girl,” among the rest of his panting and growls and groans. It’s his undoing, the way her fingers tighten in her hair, how he simply seems to press against her everywhere he can, how the hand at her throat twitches and whines with a mechanical purr. His regular arm releases her pinned arm to find her hip and pull her down to meet him when that tether snaps so suddenly it leaves him shuddering and gasping in the face of it, surging toward her to catch her in a deep, devouring kiss.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

Ordinarily Isla would stop and correct him at this point - she's no good girl, she's the doctor who sawed his arm off and she'll damned well do it again - but there's far too much going on. Overcome by the feel of this, by all of him, there's little she can do but hold on, drowning in baby blues that hold a darkness in them that still surprises her when it appears. "Cal," she moans out, about to say something more when he surges forward, their lips crashing together in a bruising kiss that threatens to draw blood.

Both arms are free now to wind around him, holding him close as they ride through his orgasm together, and by the time their lips part - when that eventually does happen - Isla is already leaning in to kiss the scruff on his cheeks, the corner of his mouth, his forehead. "Bed," she whispers, nodding somewhere down the corridor that they absoluely never made it beyond. "Let's go to bed. I still need to figure out how to get you out of this." This being the layers of skin tight leather, of course.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She can chastise him later for being in the moment, because right now he’s starting to fall apart, and he’s not quite out of the adrenaline spike and sensation of the room to realize just how short of time it’s taken him to finish. He can kick his own ass about it later. But he’s got her in a devouring kiss, tinged with the hint of fluid from how hard he presses. Eventually, though, he withdraws as much as he can, hands shifting to support her as the silver flush makes itself known along his neck and cheeks as she leans in to kiss him.

He does manage a huff of a sound, an agreement, because they’re not done and now he can try to get a handle on himself. So he adjusts her arms to loop around his neck and shoulders, lifting her flush against him and presses his metal arm to the small of her back, following her instruction to head toward the soft, fuzzy bed. He lays her down gently, hovering over her to press a kiss to her lips that trails along her skin to her chest, before his gaze lifts to her face again and he lifts himself up a bit higher. “Well, where are you going to start?” He purrs, a catlike smirk on his face while his right hand slips back under the skirt, fingers slipping in to press a ghostlike touch along her clit to keep her on edge as if the room itself wasn’t already doing that for them. He has to make it just an ounce more difficult, after all.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

She fits perfectly against him, arms laced around his neck and shoulders as he carries her away towards the bed. They certainly aren't done yet, but the breather is enough to let her appreciate him properly, her fingers running softly through his hair and dancing down the back of his neck. The bed is something else entirely, nearly overwhelming to an Ascended with a blunted sense of everything, and Isla hums out her encouragement into their kiss.

"Who knows? It's like a puzzle," she protests, her fingers reaching out to start unbuttoning part of his gear when his hand slips beneath her skirt, causing her hips to arch in their surprise. "Cal," she whispers, a smile curling at her lips, her tone playfully chastising. "How am I meant to concentrate, mm?" She has managed to unbutton and unbuckle some part of it, at least, her hand sneaking inside to press against his bare chest.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There’s a hum of agreement that slips from his throat at the idea of it being a puzzle, while he props himself up on one arm while the other snakes beneath her skirt. She unbuttons part of the get up, removing a strap here and there, and when her hips arch from his touch he offers her a playful fanged smirk back. “What?” He asks, though he knows entirely what she means. “It’s part of the puzzle, I guess.” There’s a tilt of his head, followed after the wink he sends her.

Her hand slips in and presses against his chest and he leans into it a bit, never realizing just how much he craved the actual feel of her through the dulled senses the Ascension had brought him. Still, it’s her puzzle to figure out, but it doesn’t mean he can’t help point her in the right direction. His hand beneath her skirt presses in again, a slow and distracting, lazy circling as he runs his tongue along his lower lip, considering her. “There’s a buckle under the flap on the left.” It’s a low purr, not telling her that it’ll loosen his shoulders from the rest of it and connect to the hole she’s created in the puzzle. She can figure out what it does on her own.

He’s just… Guiding her, while distracting her.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

"Ah, feeling better I see?" Isla at least manages to grin back at him, though the sly circling of his fingers is one hell of a distraction, lending a silvery flush to her cheeks, and she's caught besides in the sensation of him beneath her hand. Like Varus, she hasn't realised how much she's craved this sort of closeness, and it serves as a keen motivator to get the rest of his clothes off. "Mm...?" A quick learner, her fingers deftly locate the buckle he mentions, loosening it in moments.

And as she frees part of the leather patchworking, it's with an expression of utter triumph, her hands spending a few moments drifting over his shoulders, as if to savour this small victory. "Hm, now let's see," she mumbles, though her hips are rolling against his touch of their own accord by now, and it's getting increasingly hard to care about the clasp she's found or what else it might reveal.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Much.” He’s quick to respond, continuing his idle dance between hovering above her and letting her figure it out while his hand is busy, as well as trying not to give it away so he can feel all of her skin against him. It’s a powerful motivator to help guide her, even as she loosens the buckle she’s found and it loosens the leather around his shoulders, opening up the front of it for her to be able to run her hands along his chest and shoulders, his collarbone and the column of his neck.

Her hips rock against his fingers and he continues to keep the idle stroke and circling going, readjusting fluidly to plant himself between her legs on his knees so that he can get his other hand free. “Now…” He hums, reaching for her hand to run it along his chest toward his hip, to another small hidden section where another buckle sits, he waits for her to undo that before the shirt’s fully opened, baring his torso for her. Then all that’s left are the pants with the padding, the extra loops and buckles that keep him somewhat trapped, hugging at his thighs. Still, he’s malleable enough for her to take the shirt off, withdrawing his hand from her when she chooses to so that he can slip it from his arms.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

It's infuriating, the way he keeps her on edge, the silver in her cheeks intensifying as she tries not to press too much into his touch lest she rush things along. And this is absolutely something worth savouring, especially at the admission that he's feeling better. It's with a breathless huff of victory that she releases the last buckle and bares his chest and torso, and as Varus withdraws a bit Isla is sitting herself up, her legs still draped lazily about him.

The rest of the getup can come later (heh, innuendo) - for now she's fully invested in finally feeling him against her without any barriers of leather or fabric. Her arms slip around him to draw him close, fingers mapping the musculature of his shoulder blades and his back while her lips seek out his own in a kiss that's surprising in its softness. "This is what I wish I could do, when you're not feeling yourself," she murmurs against his lips. Not the sex, necessarily, but the touch, the contact, the intimacy.

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Change author:
She huffs her victory and he can’t help the fanged grin that spreads, shifting to better fit her as she sits up against him, shrugging out of the shirt to let it clatter to the floor. Then he’s wrapping her up against him, feeling every inch of her skin, her back, the dip of her hips, the curve at her sides and the swell of her breasts. It’s a soft kiss that distracts him momentarily, though, especially given how she murmurs after and Varus’ grip grows a bit more protective, moving to bury his face against her neck, leaving a pattern of soft kisses through tangled golden hair. “Oh?” He asks quietly, considering it for a moment before he straightens back up, a kiss finding each corner of her mouth before he’s pulling back to scan her face.

I’m sorry I make it difficult.” He offers in a quiet, slightly hoarse apology. “I’d like that, though… If we did. If you did.” He considers what he’s trying to say. “I just never wanted it to be a burden on you, unless I couldn’t help it like with the knife.” His nose brushes by hers in a soft nuzzle and as her hands continue to roam she’ll find the small scar from the previous injury, when he’d shanked himself with his own knife.
VARUS
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

She tilts her head for him, welcoming the kisses scattered against her neck, one of her hands sneaking back up to gently run through his hair. "You don't need to apologise for that," she assures him with a smile. "I'm sure it's not something you'd choose to do if you could help it." Her eyes close for a second to enjoy the kisses and the attention, and her fingers do indeed find the relatively new scar from the blade that had buried itself beneath his ribs.

Isla's smile grows to hear that he agrees, blinking up at him once more and nodding her understanding. "The irony, that you're more of a burden when I'm at home not knowing where you are and worrying," she mumbles, giving him a good-natured nudge for his trouble. Then she's tugging him forward and to the side a bit so she might reverse their positions, leaving Varus sprawled out on the bed and Isla sitting astride him.

"Now," she says softly, her hands roaming along his hips and thighs. "I think I have a puzzle to finish."

Isla
the flesh is weak
Varus Callahan

Change author:
There’s a vibrating hum of agreement that runs along her skin with her comment, lips finding and dragging along the column of her neck down to the space above her collarbone. “I’m certainly not a fan of it.” He agrees, internally wincing a fraction. He’s prepared to say more on it when she smiles up at him, telling him the irony in how he views himself as a burden.

It’s enough of a surprise for him to hear how she worries about him that he forgets what else he was going to say in its entirety, a crooked smile overcoming the smirks of earlier, especially when she nudges him. There’s an air of a laugh that’s emitted, Varus softening enough that she spins them easily. He’s taken by surprise at the feel of the soft blankets at his back, but it doesn’t stop him from propping himself up on an elbow, his other hand drifting to her leg and giving her an encouraging squeeze. “Careful not to hurt yourself, there’s a few knives in there.” Hence the padding.
VARUS