Wild Puddles! Open
Open
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah's eyes widened as Melita climbed higher. "Watch your step. Don't fall and don't go so high that you'll break your legs on impact!" He called up as he listened to her warning and backed up quite a bit. He still stayed within range that he could run over and attempt to help should she misstep. Sah glanced at Fangorn. "Get ready to try and catch her with me if she falls?" He asked the companion, eyeing Melita with worry.

Sah had  not intended for this challenge to get so serious. Sah didn't think that he had the strength in this form to truly catch her, but at the least he might be able to cushion a fall and minimize damage? Though, he'd certainly be walking away with at least a few bruises after.
The storm rages
I conquer
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Hands on her hips from atop the branch, Melita sneered. “You just want to win,” because in her mind, she was fully capable of making that launch with little issue. However, usually there was something cushioning her fall – like a larger body of water.

Her eyes went to the surroundings once more, pondering over complexities, over what else she could fathom and do besides break her legs. Ah – there, clustered and coiled, were some vines attached to a tree further along – she could descend rapidly from those, and eventually drop in at a safer height. Perfect.

Fangorn thought this was all very, very stupid and grumbled towards Sah and the honeybee, but wandered ahead, vines outstretched. How the poor little gourd would ever catch her was beyond his means, and he’d likely be squashed (I know it’s awful) for his efforts, but the bonded ties were strong.

So off she went, hooting and hollering, grabbing hold of the vine, and parading off the tree in one single leap, coasting through the air with outright glee, before timing it juuuust right.

And landing on her ass in the biggest puddle, a crescendo of splashes descending from her chaotic display.
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah let out a sigh of relief when he noticed Melita going for the vines. Thank the stars she wouldn't break her legs, or his ribs. No longer worried, Sah stood back and watched with amusement. The wild display was highly entertaining to witness, and Melita's excitement was infectious.

As she leapt, Sah did hold his breath for half a second, until it was clear that she was truly ok. The splash however, was massive. Even having stepped back, Sah was still hit somewhat by the spray. Not that he cared, being as soaked as he already was. Sah grinned at Melita, raising a brow. "I think you win. I'm not sure that I can beat that." He conceded with a laugh.
The storm rages
I conquer
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
MELITA
Despite the fact that her backside was very sore, the youth stood up, taking her victory with an immodest bow and a sweep of her arm. Fangorn made some hissing noises to indicate he was most displeased, and she assured everything was fine with another Cheshire grin entangled amongst the soaked clothing. “Thank you.”

Taking to the ends of her dress, she gently lifted them and squeezed out remnants of water, watching the spray settle back into whatever remained of the puddle after her last round. “Have you been thoroughly entertained sir, or is there something else you’d like to do?” Her brows shifted upward; otherwise, content with her win, Melita would likely glide back on home.
Disappear into the sun
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah
Only in the dark
of night
Sah grinned, giving a dramatic bow in return. "Thoroughly entertained. Thank you madam." He teased. Standing up, Sah eyed the sun's location with a grimace. "Unfortunately it seems high time I kept going. Though thank you for the fun. It's been far too long since I've done something like that." Letting loose and having harmless fun was certainly a nice change of pace for him.

Sah stepped out of his puddle and shook some of he water off of him. Squeezing the worst of it out of his shirt, he gave a final shake. He gave Melita a mischievous grin. "I best get going. If you're ever in Halo and want to have another competition, hit me up. I'll win the next round."
do the stars
shine bright
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
MELITA
“You’re welcome,” she beckoned, bright, airy, and ethereal, despite knowingly launching from heights and swinging from vines like a feral demon. “Everyone needs a little fun in their life.” Don’t let the world get you down, she wanted to say and echo, but she scarcely knew the man – only that he seemed capable of taking hits and brandishing amusements.

“Likewise, if you’re ever in Torchline,” she reverberated and resounded with a gentle wave, permitting the passing of puddles as a token of a new friend. And before long, they could chime in and out, Fangorn back in her arms, the collective stance of the water allowed to trickle back to where it belonged without their molten intentions getting in the way.

{FIN}
Disappear into the sun