into the woods
For Seren <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Perhaps, but I doubt I could pull them off as effortlessly as she does." Maeve huffed a soft laugh, unaware of the tinge of jealousy that clouded the other girl. It seemed they both had something to long for. Despite how the Madame kept herself put together, she wasn't so caught up in those things for other people. It never seemed to matter one way or another to her.

A smile curled on her lips, leaning into the younger woman as they walked, "Then maybe I'll make her some of that. How interesting that she smells like that to you. For me it was... Rain on the ocean and honeysuckle." She recalled, a softness to her voice as she spoke, feeling that familiar warmth she experienced in Safrin's presence for the first time. How delicately she cupped her face and wiped away her tears. Maeve's attention turned back to Seren, a dark brow arching as she gave her hand a little squeeze, "What? You can say it."
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren

Seren laughed. "Well, Safrin is a goddess," she reminded. "I'm sure she is cheating somehow." And why not? If you had the means to always look your best even while slaying, then by all means. Seren could absolutely reap the benefits, in bragging that her mother was the most beautiful woman in creation. Who would be able to speak against that?

As for the confession she had interrupted, the girl shook her head against Maeve's prompting. "No, it's nothing. Just a silly wish that can't come true, is all. Forget I said something - let's pick up the pace, yeah?"

Eager to leave the topic behind, she hurried forward and dragged Maeve along with her. Fully focused on completing this task, so that she could see her mom again. Soon, soon - let it be soon.

- FIN
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.