those moments in the woods
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He licks her through it, drawing more soft moans and whimpers from her lips, making her twitch and shudder in the afterglow. With a gentleness that she's learned to expect from him, Locke kisses his way up her body, covering her form with him and shielding her from everything else but him. Maeve swallows thickly, licking her lips as she forces her eyes to focus on him, blinking blearily as bone deep satisfaction settles over her. She slips her hands up his chest, arms wrapping around his shoulders as he presses a kiss to her lips, soft and sweet as their eyes meet. Clearly whatever he wants to say weighs heavy on him, sitting on the tip of his tongue as he searches her gaze for something, finally letting his lips part to speak.

She's confused at first, brows knitting together, but it slowly sinks in. Her mind goes back to their conversation on the beach, when she made him pick, telling her that he didn't care what she did as long as she never let anyone hurt her like that again. Maeve thinks he didn't realize that he was asking for this then too. That he was already requesting that she close off her heart to other people. She doesn't blame him for that. Especially whens she agreed. She agreed knowing that there was likely more to it. Maeve slips her fingers back into his hair, letting the words settle between them, gathering her thoughts.

That tightness that was in her chest before comes back, clenching around her heart, drawing her closer to him as she turns to press a kiss to his skin. "I don't have to pretend, Locke." Maeve whispers into is skin, nuzzling at his hairline as she presses closer to him, eyes fluttering shut. "I love you and I might occasionally fall into other people's beds, bask in their affections, and listen to their sweet words, but I will always come back to you. If- If that's what you want then I want to try to give that to you. I want to make you happy. I want to be everything for you."
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He licks his lips, pressing the barest hint of a kiss to her skin. As much as what she says should placate him, it doesn't. Hell, it does the exact opposite. His grip on her hand tightens just a little bit but he doesn't move. He's got to mull his words over, sort out what he's feeling before he says anything. It's irritating though, how easily she gives into him. She never fights, just gives in. It makes it feel fake, even when it's not. His jaw clenches and he's glad she can't see him. It's not fair to her that he can't trust her the way she deserves.

He takes a shaky breath, slipping his free hand down her side, tucking under her thigh and hooking her leg around his hip. Who needs to think about things when you can fuck instead? It's not like she needs to be privy to all of his insecurities. He shifts his weight, hand slipping from her hip to his cock, angling himself to properly sink into her. She's hot and slick and how long has it been since they've done this? He takes another breath, drawing it out into something of a moan.

Locke's lips find her ear again, "You've always been my everything. It scares me, Maeve." He sinks deeper, agonizingly slow. The only thing keeping him from properly fucking her is the words he needs to get out. "I'd burn down all of Caido for you." A whispered confession, afraid of the repercussions. He knows it's fast but fuck if he isn't the moth drawn to the god damn sun.
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The silence that settles over them makes her breath catch in her throat, heart hammering against her chest as she waits for him to acknowledge her own words, needing to know his thoughts. All she gets is the faintest kiss against her skin, his breath exhaling in short bursts against her throat as he stays there, not daring to draw back so she can look at him. Maeve wraps her arms around his shoulders, drawing him closer as she turns to press kisses of her own against his skin, silently trying to convince him of the truth. So what if she gives in quickly to him? She doesn't for anyone else. Why does it matter? Why should it when her feelings are real? When she speaks the truth? When she loves him?

His fingers trail across her ribs, over her hip, and to her thigh where he grips soft skin to hitch her leg over his hip. It opens her up to him all over again and she shivers, squirming beneath him with sudden need, hips rocking up to meet him as he presses the tip of his cock to her entrance. It's slow and yet her breath still leaves her in a rush. She whimpers, pressing her face against his shoulder as her teeth find his skin, nipping sharply before she commits to leaving a mark there too.

"Always?" Confusion colors her words even as they hitch with pleasure, the stretch of him sinking into her enough to make her tremble, arms tightening their grip around him. Maeve wants to look at him, needs to see his eyes, trying to draw back enough so she can do just that. The confession hangs between them, the implication heavy, his affections unwavering. Isn't that all she ever wanted? To be wanted like that? To have someone love her so much they would do anything for her? To be taken care of? Here he is, telling her just that, telling her that he'd burn down all of Caido just for her and all she can do is try her best to remember how to breathe. "Locke.. Kiss me. Please." Because maybe she can make him understand just how much his words mean to her.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He moves slowly, overwhelmed by everything he's feeling. The bite to his shoulder draws his attention back in sharp focus. It reminds him of things he feels incredibly guilty for all of a sudden. The grip on her thigh tightens, digging into the soft flesh that covers the muscle there. Everything about her is deceiving and he loves it.

"Always." Because he's stupid and broke and she's the only person who cares about him. And to think they're only here because Sunjata is too stupid to see Maeve for what she's worth. As usual, he's unable to deny her request, pulling back to finally hold her gaze. Flushed, sweaty, disheveled, just the way he likes her. There is no coy minx here waiting to ploy him with pussy in exchange for favors and pretty things. Just Maeve, his Maeve. The kiss he gives her is barely there, lingering only for a second before he draws back only an inch.

"I love you-" Another kiss, deeper, a second long before he pulls away again. "So fucking much." And another, his hips picking up their pace because he can't deny himself anymore. "Don't want to hurt you." He doesn't pull away this time, too frantic as he licks into her mouth. All of the pent up energy he's been dealing with is overflowing and he can't help himself.
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She isn't privy to his guilt, unaware of the tryst between Nate and Locke as her teeth sink into his skin, but it's probably for the best. It would ruin this if she were to know, but she doesn't. Locke's grip tightening on her thigh urges her to release him and she whimpers, taking greedy sips of air as he presses into her, filling her completely as their hips finally meet before he's drawing back all over again just to press in once more. Her lashes flutter, brushing against her cheekbones as his words wash over, settling deep in her chest and blooming in a rush of warmth.

At first Maeve thinks he might deny her, unwilling to draw away from the place he's found in the crook of her neck, scared to meet her gaze. He does, though. His eyes flecked with gold as he looks down at her, his own cheeks flushed, lips kiss swollen. She knows she looks a mess. Her face pink, hair sticking to her temples and neck, marks littered across her skin from his teeth. There is nothing here for him except her. Only her. Maeve swallows thickly, drawing in a shaky breath through her nose, forcing herself to hold his gaze before he finally gives in to her. Their lips meet in something that hardly constitutes a kiss, but before she has a chance to complain he's speaking again.

"I love you too... You won't hurt me." The words are managed between kisses, accepting each nip, lick, and suck eagerly. Maeve arches against him, hips rocking up to meet his thrusts as she trembles beneath him, tightening her grip on his shoulders. She's barely scratched the surface with him, only just starting to understand everything he's been going through, everything he's kept inside. Maeve wraps both of her legs around his waist, drawing him in deeper as they move together, chasing the release they both desperately need.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He misses being all tangled up like this with her. Just limbs and moans and fucking. There's no room for self-doubt or guilt here. His body knows what it wants and it's her and that's good enough for him. She gives as easily as he takes and it makes it all the better. He sits up just enough to watch her, the way her eyes flutter, the way her breath hitches when he angles his hips just so. It may have been awhile but he remembers what she likes, or at least he thinks he does.

If he thinks about it, it's amusing. How the sex came easily when things were casual but when they started being serious, it fell away. Maybe one day he'll ask her about it, have a more in depth talk that doesn't take place in a shower after a hell night. Right now, he's got a seasons worth of pent up sex to deal with. His hands find her's, lacing their fingers together so he can properly pin her down.

A soft groan escapes him at the change in angle, however small, and his head drops to his chest for a second as he steadies himself. Another breath and he looks back up at her, eyes half lidded and heavy with lust. "M'close.. Don't want to stop though.." Nothing like a round or two more, right? Surely she can handle it. It's just practice for when the Halenani officially opens.
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He does. It's not even a question. Every little thing he does only drives her closer to the precipice of her release, making her tremble, whimpers and moans on her lips mingling with his broken name. It's nothing but feeling. Pure, raw, and real. She's lost in the sea of it, being dragged further and further away from shore, head barely above water. Maeve clings to him, arms wrapped tightly around his neck, trying desperately to keep him close even as he pulls back to look down at her as she slowly falls apart for him bit by bit.

How uncomplicated it was back then. When she wasn't so concerned with hurting feelings because there were no feelings. When it was just them and their bodies lost in the pleasure of each other. Now their hearts are in it too, tangled up and knotted together, unable to be separated unless by force. Perhaps it would have been easier to stay that way, but neither would have been satisfied. It's a hard truth to swallow, a delicate balance to walk, but fuck if she isn't trying for him. She wants him so badly it hurts.

Maeve manages to open her eyes to focus on him as he pins her hands above her head, stretching her out as he continues to fuck into her, hips stuttering for only a moment as he adjusts to the deeper angle. Her cheeks are flushed, lips parted as she draws in greedy sips of air, locking eyes with him and the green of her gaze is swallowed up by the dark need that swirls there instead. Gods, she doesn't want him to stop either. Not now not ever. "Don't stop..." It's a whispered plea as she arches and whines beneath him, whole body tensing as her thighs begin to tremble, cunt fluttering around him with the start of her orgasm. Maeve falls apart so beautifully for him, his name caught on her lips, coating her tongue like the sweetest wine as she shatters beneath him.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Like the good boy he is, he does exactly as she asks. He leans down, kissing her again, intent on devouring her as he fucks her through their shared orgasms. He only breaks away from her lips for a moment, just long enough to whisper her name before he kisses her again. His movements are jerky but he doesn't stop until his body forces him to. He's too sensitive to keep going so he sinks down on his fore arms. The kiss is soft this time before he buries his face into her neck.

They stay tangled up in the tent until the sun starts to set and Locke leads her down to the river. They wash off and spend the next few days alternating between rolling around in the tent and just enjoying the woods. Eventually they'll have to go back to Torchline but for now, the pair just enjoy each other. The war and the rest of the world can wait for a moment.

-FIN! :P-
Callin' it quits now
baby, I'm a wreck