the shape of your name
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
The muscles of Remi's stomach tighten somewhat with the increased heat Ronin's kiss inspires, though whether it's to help brace himself in place astride the Star or to resist the way he wants to soften until there's not a single ounce of resistance left, he doesn't know. Tilting his head to the side as goosebumps bloom out across his shoulder and down his back, his own fingers roam up the back of the Star's neck, pressing against muscles before disappearing into a bed-swept tangle of black hair.

"I am sure." Remi replies without hesitation. Shifting his hips slightly so that his shins are flat against the couch and his thighs are comfortably on Ronin's legs, he gives his head a small shake against the side of Ronin's. "I already told Mateo you would bring us back bones larger than he is, to add to the sky boat. He says he wants it to look like a ghost while flying through the air."
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
Ronin has already decided on the latter, melting against his husband and accepting every kiss, every touch as if it might be the last one he ever feels. He won't be gone forever, of course, but although he is excited to set foot (well, cloud) on a good old fashioned monster hunt, he's also grown rather accustomed to his cozy little life with his family. And as Remi shifts on his lap, his arms tighten around him, as if preparing to simply get up and walk them off into the bedroom.

"Bones larger than Mateo, mm?" He does manage a smile, then, their son bringing some stirring of warmth back to him. "Well, far be it for me to disappoint the two of you, and your ghost whale flying through the air. I will go, then. And I'll be back before you know it." Drawing back enough to rest his forehead against Remi's, he offers him a look that is positively adoring. "I love you."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
"Mmm. Twice the size, if you can manage it." Remi agrees with a smile growing all the more sly as he continues. "And if you can't? You can tell him why you decided to fight such a small monster."

Ronin is warm and inviting everywhere they touch, and as the Star wraps his arms all the more tightly around the alchemist, Remi has no choice but to let his shoulders sag and his back rounds, that he might fully ball himself against his husband. Breathing in the smell of him and grinning stupidly to feel the Star's lashes brush against his cheeks as their forehead's rest against one another, Remi closes his eyes and imprints the moment in his memory. "I will never love anyone the way I love you." Remi whispers, thinking that right now, that was a more genuine and important declaration.
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
"Wow, just pile on the pressure why don't you." Ronin chuckles, though he's already mentally making a note about how tall Mateo is and how large a bone he will need to bring home to satisfy the demands of his husband and his son. "I will bring you as many souvenirs as I can manage," he promises - suddenly the trek into the desert is exciting again.

And Ronin wastes no time as Remi relaxes against him at last, his hands slipping beneath his husband's thighs so he can get to his feet and carry them off to their bedroom. "Mm," he hums, pressing another kiss to the other man's throat. "Say it again, but in the travelling tongue?" And if that isn't an indication of what they might be doing for the rest of the evening, he doesn't know what is.

~FIN