Dear Remi
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru
What if we're all just sleeping satellites
Why do we drift so far from home
Dear Remi,

I have rewritten this letter many times. The words don’t come any easier. I hope you are doing well; Ronin told me you had intended to give me flowers. I was quite charmed, though I told him if you did he would have to choose the colors. Your fashion choices do not inspire confidence in me as to your taste in other avenues. I would keep them all the same if you did send them, though perhaps out of sight from my customers.  

I won’t dawdle on the topic any longer. The words do not write themselves after all.

I’m pregnant.

I know this may be a shock, and I can’t apologize enough for adding yet another piece of intricacy to your puzzle. I do intend to keep it, though I want you to know that I am asking no commitment from you in any way regarding the child. I only hope that it will not discourage you from friendship with me.

Whoever they are, they will be loved and cared for beyond all measure, of that you can rest assured. I am in no way disappointed or upset that this child is yours - I will be proud to see you in them. I hope that lays any fears you have to rest regarding my own feelings on the subject.

You assured me this would reach you, so if you do not respond I understand.

Be safe in these times, Remi.

Hotaru
Why do we wake ourselves from paradise
Where we will never be alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Hotaru,

(Many sentences have been started and then scratched out, leaving only: )

I would like to come see you right away. Where can I find you in Halo?

Remi
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru
What if we're all just sleeping satellites
Why do we drift so far from home
Remi,

I have a spa in Snowcloak. It lies just at the end of the cobbled road; there is a lantern on the post outside, I will keep it lit for you.

Hotaru
Why do we wake ourselves from paradise
Where we will never be alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.