See yourself through my eyes
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe sighed as the two of them gave her copious excuses. They were careful. Freak accident. Yada, yada. ”I am sure you were, I just worry.” she mumbled with a little huff. ”We’ve all lost enough people coming here, I’d rather not lose more.” she said a bit quieter. Remi was as close as family in her mind. That he had been so gravely injured reminded her of everyone’s – well, most everyone’s – mortality. And then to find him not even making an effort to rest and recover? Well…she had gotten a bit overprotective she supposed.

She set aside the dirtied bandages, carefully examining Remi’s wounds with a frown. It was awful to behold and it made her heart hurt, only able to guess how much pain he was in. She glanced towards Sam and gestured him closer to watch. ”If you’re going to be hanging around while Remi heals, it is best you see how to do this in case you need to.” she said. Sure there was Isla but the more people who knew how to dress Remi’s wounds the better. Poorly dressed was better than completely undressed or old, gross dressing. Phoebe took the salve and gently smoothed it over the wounds with a practiced hand, slathering a healthy amount on the worst parts of it. ”Wounds like this need to be kept a little wet, or else the bandages can stick to the wound and rip off scabs.” she explained before setting to wrapping the fresh bandages around his torso. Not too firmly that they would hurt, but tight enough to keep them in place and place a little pressure to help keep things from bleeding too much while he healed.

Phoebe glanced at Remi when he thanked her, smiling a little. ”You’re welcome. It is good to see you too…next time try not to give me a reason to have a heart attack though?”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi too glanced towards Sam, wondering if the ascended would come closer or not. Sam had looked sufficiently nauseated to see Remi in bandages, much less to see the full extent of the wounds he'd sustained.

The alchemist did his best not to flinch away as Phoebe's gentle and skilled hands placed the salve on his wounded and mending skin, but the pain was immediate and it grated against seemingly every nerve in his body. Clenching his teeth together, Remi twisted his head against his arm, closing his eyes and doing his best to concentrate on his breathing to try and make it through the agonizing waves of pain that her fingers coaxed in him. Feathers appeared in his hair while claws and thick pads appeared on his feet. In moments of high mental strain it was hard to keep himself entirely together, though this weird anamorph was still a nicer sight than his ribs surely were.

Sighing with a dizzying relief as Phoebe finished, Remi offered her a weak but playful smile. "I will do my absolute best." He added, flashing her a grin.
remi
I always forget that you can't read my mind
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.