converging storms
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
Having a crowd of any number and sort is a thrill when displaying such high levels of magic, and Sah's appreciation and envy both make her internally preen. Hotaru is a woman who appreciates power, especially her own, and his respect for it does not go unappreciated in turn.

"You're welcome," she assures warmly as she idly dusts her hands off to dispel any lingering static on her palms from the excitement. Turning, she gestures gracefully back towards the barracks that lay behind them. "I still have plenty of time, let's go back so I can purloin some materials, and I'll show you how to create that natural electricity for you to direct and harness." Leading the way, Hotaru begins to create a list in her mind, happy that they'd quite literally bumped into one another and that she had been of use to him in his journey to returned mastery.

- Fin
I am a breathtaking mosaic
of all the battles I've won

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.