[SEASONAL EVENT] Prepping the Clinic
For Emmett
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
When you need some shelter from the rain, when you need a healer for your pain, I will be there time and time again
Phoebe stared at him a bit blankly when he said that. He couldn't be so lucky...to be kissing on a girl? Or more even depending on what the intruder had thought was going on. It struck her for a moment that the ridiculousness of his assumption that he couldn't catch a girl's attention was how Frey may have felt when she had said the same about catching a man's attention. Well. Something similar anyways. So...she decided to give him the same advice Frey had given her. "I don't know why you keep insisting things like that, Emmett. You're handsome. You're strong. You're a hard worker and really kind and thoughtful - charitable even going out of your way to help those you don't need to. If you just...put yourself out there I bet a girl would be very interested in you." she said, feeling a blush creep up on her cheeks, realizing momentarily that maybe...she...might...be...that...girl...maybe...

There were other things to focus on other than that though!

Candles. She nodded and quickly turned to fetch some from her storage closet in the back. She had some smaller ones and little jars they could sit in to protect the surfsces from wax. Then the young midwife spread them out around the clinic, putting them in places where light wiyld be particularly needed.

Bee. Did...did he just give her a nickname?! Her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. Go...to his place?! She stared at him wide-eyed for a moment. "I wouldn't want to impose..." she said quietly. But...feankly they probably were a lot more prepared than she was. "But...if you think it would be alright I...well would be comforting to be somewhere with people who have whethered Long Night before..."