Make Up Prayers
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it

Bastien knew that Safrin was likely to be displeased about the new mark on his neck. He had tried to get rid of it, with make up and soap and clothes but somehow it always came through, was always noticeable somehow. True, she had never explicitly told him not to talk to other Gods...but he suspected she would not be keen on the idea. She seemed the jealous sort.

He was not aware that he had been touched recently by Frey as well, adding to his crimes. Still, Bastien felt enough that he was guilty to take with him to the shrine a bottle of wine and two beautifully painted glasses (interweaving galaxies and cosmos, of course), knowing Safrin likely did not drink but hoping she might appreciate the gesture.

As he approached the shrine, Bastien placed both glasses down before it and dipped his head, putting the bottle between them. "Mia signora. I hope to speak with you. I know I may have....made some mistakes. And I was hoping to perhaps explain those, and discuss some matters."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Jealous? Undoubtedly.

Though Bastien would never quite know if that was the reason the temple stayed silent, or if it was some other cause. Perhaps the marking on his neck dulled his voice when it came to the divine. Perhaps he was invisible to them now all together. Perhaps Safrin was merely busy, or perhaps she was intentionally ignoring him.

It was all so hard to say.

But one thing was for certain: nothing at all transpired within the temple.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it

He waited. And waited. It had never taken this long before.

Eventually it seemed like Safrin really just wasn't going to come. Bastien found himself rather offended by that. He made a whole church for her, spread her name...and then speaking to one other God, something she had not even forbidden, got him ignored? He stood, taking the glasses up with him.

"Cagna gelosa." He muttered under his breath as he walked out of the temple.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Safrin

Did he think she waited on him?

Already she had attended to his calls far often than with anyone else. Indeed, peering from the shadows in ethereal and galactic darkness and silence, she watched the artist pick up what was surely meant to be some crude offering, and leave. Safrin's perfectly painted lips twitched.

Oh she knew all about his little visit to the Voice, though it was not because of that that she had not arrived. No. As it was, it was not only the mortals who had to prepare for LongNight, but she was glad that her tasks had taken her longer. She's seen the artist's true colours, and his palette was cheap and gaudy.

Disappearing once again into the stillness, Bastien would find that he...perhaps had misplaced a few things.