so that we may grow
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
the world will not be destroyed
by those who do evil
Admittedly she’s very intrigued by the Guild’s purpose - at least in the way he presents it, though Nephele would not have been turned off by the idea of killing the more monstrous types. So long as evidence of damage was sufficient, the Meadowhawk would not shy away from slaughter. “Interesting. And is this Guild open to new members?” Having vacated her spot as leader after being forced to stay her hand over the young Ascended in the Grounds, she has more time on her hands once more.

Frey seems a natural alignment if he is part of such a Guild, and so she nods her copper head, a contemplative hum thrumming in her throat. Lips twist into a playful smirk at his own reflected question, twisting delicate fingers into the pitch fabric adorning her slight frame. “Your assumptions are correct, my fealty is to Ludo. Though admittedly I did not find Ludo so much as Ludo found me.” There is a deep respect to her tone that almost borders on reverence. “Fae worship Rae and Frey if they do at all. In over fifty years of life I had never sought out a deity. And yet when I did - it was Ludo that came to me, gave me purpose, a chance for…more.” She diverts quickly, but the hesitation is obvious. What Ludo had actually given Nephele was the chance for revenge.

After they arrive and the branch is rolled onto the grass and the moose has departed, Nephele turns to Noah and gives a small sincere smile. “Your help will not be forgotten. Though perhaps I can pay you back with my involvement with your Guild?” If Nephele’s interest was not plain enough before, perhaps she needs to be more forward. Humans were rather stupid after all, not nearly so well-versed in the art of wordplay.
but by those who watch
without doing anything
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I can't wait for this no more,
My eyes have come undone
Noah smiled broadly. "I have heard stories of Ludo acting in such ways. You're the first I have met who knows the herald on a more personal level, though. My only knowledge and interaction of them has been at the Festival of Lights." In which the latest, Noah had been blessed enough to see and hear Weaver once again.

"I do not lead the guild, but I am sure Aisha would accept any new members with open arms. Any researcher who has the same goals as we do I believe would be welcome. We are stationed in Halo, primarily. I will let her know if your intentions, and she may reach out to you." Noah smiled and shifted some, the wind picking up around them holding a chill in it that felt quite surprising for where they stood.

"I should be making my way back there." Noah said, regarding Halo. He had been away for a few days now, gathering information for the Monster Hunter's Guild. He did not like to be gone from his home for so long. "Good luck with the rest of your quest, Nephele." Noah said before shifting into his lynx form and heading out the way he had come.

FIN

If my star will ever rise,
Let it be the only one