follow my lead
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Oh, it definitely wasn't a good idea. But hey, they were doing it now! And at least, if nothing else, Remi would be able to get a little bit of fresh air and would probably be more than happy to snuggle up in his safe hospital bed by the end of the adventure. The guildmaster didn't miss the sly raccoon grin, snorting softly and holding Remi carefully against him as he headed for the door.

Sneaking through an infirmary holding a raccoon should not have been this easy. But lo and behold Ronin made it back out into the snow with a victorious grin and a roguish chuckle, glancing down at Remi. "Alright, you. Hold tight, I'm taking us to the Glade first. I'll get you back in that bed safe and sound before sundown - and hopefully before Isla notices too! I mean, before she expects us back."

Ronin's wink couldn't have been more obvious in Remi's direction, before the ex-captain headed off away from the infirmary.

{END THREAD}

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving