you're so mercurial
Locke <3
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
// heart strung, young and dumb, yeah we had no fear
way back when we said we'd both be millionaires //
It’s very cold.” She hums softly, agreeing with him and simply repeating it because she’s distracted by his fingers, readjusting herself to help him get closer and he seems to take it and run. She sips from her glass before she lowers it to the table, back arching a fraction as she straightens up toward him.

His question takes her a moment to respond to, the flush coursing through her skin the second he’s pushing aside the last barrier and her legs spread a bit more for him, slick and warm and ready when his fingers press against her clit in a slow circle, one that has her trembling to keep from grinding her hips. “I… managed.” She breathes through a hitch of her breath, her free hand rising to reach for the hem of his shirt, to slip her hand up underneath it and drag her nails across the muscle of his stomach. “We had to give them a secret nobody knows, one that was either a truth… or a lie.” Her voice is still breathy, her gaze never leaving him as she tries her best not to whine.

They’re still in the shaded part of the bar, though, blocked by how they sit and how he’s in front of her. It allows her to arch her back a bit more, a bit closer to a cat’s arch, her head tipping back a small amount as her smirk curls around her lips. “I closed my eyes…” She breathes, her voice like rough honey with her restraint. “And suddenly, the egg was mine.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He's totally listening, he swears. Even when her nails rake across his stomach and make him groan softly. The low din of the bar keeps their soft noises well covered and he's grateful for it. Even with all of his bravado and thinking about taking her in public, he's not actually that bold, not yet anyway. Maybe in a few drinks. Except he's got this place to show her. She deserves better than a dirty bar table anyway.

"Do I get to know your secret?" He purrs softly as he leans closer to her. His drink is long forgotten and he slips his free hand closer to her, brushing lightly against her arm. "Want to know all about you." Mostly because he doesn't plan on seeing her again. Any sweet words exchanged now are just that. He hopes. He can't let his life get more messy than it already is (and will come to be). Locke's not easy to fall in love with so he thinks he'll be fine.

Her breath hitches just the way he likes and he grins, humming softly. He slips down further, fingers light before he presses them into her, just two, and curling slightly. "Must've been somthin' real good." He leans closer, enough to feel the faint fan of her breath against his face. He might need more booze.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He leans closer to her, asking about secrets and all Sera wants to do is leave marks in his skin, to be his for a night before she disappears once again, as if she were some kind of secret to him too — her chin tilts up as her heartbeat thunders in her ears, a playful saccharine smile tugging on the corners of her lips. “Mine was a lie.” She hums to him, her voice still breathy but with a hum of desire that thrums beneath it. “I said I was attuned...” But then he’s flooding her mind with the idea of getting to know her and if it weren’t for the days like this she’d say her life was quite dull in comparison.

Her fingernails dig into his hip as soon as he slips his fingers into her and she can’t help the rock of her hips against him, slick and needy as he presses against her just enough she can move so that her breasts brush against his chest with every pull of a breath. She bites down on her lower lip, keeping herself from making the noises she wants to so much that it sounds like a quiet whine, easily drowned out, before a hand is rising to his neck, to run her blunt fingernails along the skin there as she presses forward to nip at his collarbone.

You will find out, Locke, that aside from these rendezvous, I’m quite a dull person.” It’s a quieter admission that’s breathed against his skin. “But when I let go, I have fun.” Her hand leaves his hip now to ghost just above his pants, pressing against it in the hopes he’s anticipating their next stop just as much as she is.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He clicks his tongue at her lie, grinning despite himself. He wants to retort, something stupid about claws but her grin makes something else bubble up inside him. She's moving closer and soon enough, they're practically in each other's laps. And later, he hopes they will be. Her nails dig into his skin and he hisses softly, curling his fingers in response. The steady rock of her hips against his hand does wonders for him.

And then there are more nails and then her teeth and he groans softly. His eyes dart to the side but it seems no one is paying attention to them. Her hand will find him hard and wanting beneath it. "Sounds pretty exciting to me, Sera. Hunting for dragon eggs. Glad I can make it a little more exciting though."

He shifts himself, turning to cage her a big, or maybe hide her from prying eyes. "Are you ready to go yet? Could have lots of fun, all night. Maybe in the morning too. Don't mind a little naked dip in the ocean if you don't." Locke presses lightly against her hand, making sure she can feel just how eager he is to get out of here and into her.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He’s into this just as much as she is, and it’s with a quiet whine that Sera feels how hard he is beneath her hand, a greediness that almost seems to want to say ‘fuck it’ and ‘take me here’ but she knows better. He’d promised her a nice secluded spot, and even if she’s flushed and hot and ready for him, she can wait until they’re there before she’s fully diving into him. “You always do, Locke.” She compliments in a breathy tone, leaning back as he cages her in, her dark eyes bright and smoldering when he presses against her again.

I’m ready when you are. More than ready I think.” She purrs back in a whisper, pressing back against him, swiping her thumb across the bulge in his pants before she withdraws and slips her skirt back down her thigh, feeling just how warm he’s gotten her from this little jaunt. She drains the rest of her glass and readjusts her shirt (if it’s a smidge lower than it was prior, she doesn’t say), before she’s pressing against him to slip him out of the booth so that they might be able to slip out of the Hanged Man and back out onto the streets of Haulani, following him wherever it is he chooses to go. “You said it was at or near the beach, right?” She asks, trying to swallow down against the flush to her neck and cheeks.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He would, if she really wanted, take her right there. He's too worked up for his own good, too ready to indulge in some mindless fucking. It'll be fun. Locke snaps his teeth at her lightly before leaning back, and slipping his hand away from her. He cleans his fingers off in an entirely too lewdly way before pushing his way out of the booth. "Good, me too." She can tell, if she looks, just how eager he is.

He holds his hand out to her, leading her out of the door once she takes it. "Yeah. There's little coves all along the beach. They're usually pretty quiet this time of night but I know some that are private. Can do whatever we want." Is it smart to do this kind of thing so soon after a break up? Nope. But Locke doesn't care. It's not that far from the Hanged Man really and he has to stop himself from dragging her down to the beach.

When they do finally get there, he helps her over the rocks before bringing her to a bigger rock closer to the water. "Well, swimming or fucking first?" Okay he's maybe too eager.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh she can tell, and it has her nearly vibrating with a greedy need as they slip from the Hanged Man toward the beach, her hand slipping into his easily, jogging when she has to in order to match the length of his strides. Someone’s eager, she thinks to herself, smirking despite it because she certainly is too. “That sounds really nice.” She offers him, peering up at him from beneath her lashes, however brief it is before they’re at the rocks and he’s helping her over them, bringing her to a bigger one close to the water.

And truthfully she can’t help herself as she presses herself against him, wanting to feel every bit of him. Her head angles up, chin resting on his chest as she flashes him a bright grin. “I think I’m a bit worked up for swimming first. You’d have to start all over again if we did.” She offers, head tilting slightly as she presses her hips against his, imagining that his situation is much the same.

Her hands rise to slip under his shirt, to press her hands greedily along his sides and the jut of his hips, wanting nothing more than to pull him into her.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She invades his space and he welcomes it, arms twisting around her to pull her closer. His hands sneak down, grabbing handfuls of ass. "Aww, that could be fun though. Getting worked up and then let down again.. Over and over until you can't handle it, until you're begging me." He shudders a little with the thought but doesn't give into it. Instead he leans down, nose bumping against her's. "Maybe next time though. Kinda worked up myself." He says it like she can't feel the evidence pressing against her.

His lips linger just above her's for a moment as he wrestles with the emotions that well up inside him. He's going to have to get over this if he wants to move on. He really is. A shaky inhale, so very unlike the ragged ones of before, as he tilts his head a little. "Kiss me, Sera, please." Less a request or a demand than it's a plea. But he knows he can't make the final move, as much as he wants to.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He pulls her closer and she goes willingly, body pressing against his everywhere she can, her leg hitching up to wrap around his hip. She peers up at him from beneath her lashes, a flush to her bronze skin and a bright, playful smile that grows across her face. “I could still beg you if you wanted that?” She asks, her hands slipping up under his shirt again, nails scraping against his abdomen to his sides, before drifting down to the waistband of his pants, pressing her fingers just beneath it.

He has worked himself up and it’s something she certainly can’t wait for as her hips press against his, feeling every bit of him. Their lips hover close to one another and she’s reminded of his one request back in Stormbreak. So when he asks her to, it takes her by surprise, only a flash of it crossing her face before she steps up on her tiptoes, crashing her lips into his with a small high pitched whine, her fingers unbuttoning his pants so that she can slip a hand in to wrap around his cock. She keeps the kiss going though, running her tongue along his lower lip, hoping to tangle it up with his.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Her answer earns a chuckle and he shakes his head, fingers slipping up her leg to dig into the soft flesh of her thigh. "Don't give me ideas." Or give him all of them. He's happy to take them. Her fingers slip beneath his waistband and he sucks in lightly. A wave of guilt hits him but he quickly bites it down. He can sort this out later.

Sera gives into his request and he has to fight the initial tight feeling in his stomach. But her lips are soft and he's touch starved. The little noises she makes helps too. And you know, her grabbing his dick. That's pretty nice too. He groans against her lips and greedily accepts her tongue. She tastes of alcohol and something he can't quite place. It works for him though, all of this works for him. He pulls away but only long enough to nip the bottom of her lip. He's lost again, unsure how she likes to be kissed but he'll find his way if she gives him the time to figure it out.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She’d be willing to give him whatever ideas she could, truthfully, but they’re already on the same page and she finds herself pressing more and more against him, slipping her hand into his pants, colliding her lips with his in a small dance that’s only broken up when he pulls away and nips at her lower lip. She hums a soft laugh with it, moving to kiss along his jaw toward his neck, her hand offering languid and slow strokes.

She's got all the time in the world it feels like, and she certainly acts like it as she readjusts a bit, moving to slip her shirt off and leave her in her flatteringly lacy bra as her other hand races down and down to slip his pants down to his ankles while she trails her kisses down to get onto her knees. “Do you like this view?” She asks, raising a dark brow up at him, her dark gaze focused on his face as she strokes his cock again.
Seraphina
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Soft little noises escape him as she attacks his neck. It's sensitive and she figures it out all too quickly. Then she's pulling away to slip her top off and his eyes rake across her skin. Too unblemished for his liking, honestly. He'll have to fix that in a minute but she's tugging his pants down and he's gotta deal with that first. He pauses only to pull his own shirt off, leaving him in a strange state of undress. Locke's fingers thread into her hair and yeah, he likes the view.

The proximity of his cock to her lips is tantalizing and he threads his fingers through her hair. "Yeah. Think I do.. Think it could be better though." He's used to giving, to being the one on his knees. It's kinda nice being on the other end though. He pulls her forward slightly, merely a suggestion, rather than a demand.
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
His fingers slip through her dark hair, pulling it back away from her face and she can feel the callouses that sit on the pads of his fingertips as she peers up at him. “Yeah?” She asks playfully, settling herself there in the sand, her dark gaze lifted to peer up at Locke as he holds her hair, her hands roaming up along the sides of his now exposed legs.

The suggestion is one she takes him up on, easily sliding herself forward toward his length, and with how worked up they both have gotten it works out well when it comes to pleasuring one another. And Sera, without much else on her scheduled plate to go to until the next day, has the rest of the evening and part of the morning to spend with the mercenary, fully willing to dive into it head first with him.

- FIN <3
Seraphina