Site Wide Event ready or not

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
leafchange
You thought they were gone.

You thought it was safe.

You were wrong.

On crisp leaves and breezy days they come, their chittering laughter filling the trees, the roads, the beaches. Eyes can be spied in the undergrowth wherever you are, fiendishly aglow with a feral sort of intelligence. Deceptively agile for pumpkins, they lumber and they lunge and they hop. And they're out for blood.

This latest infestation of vampire gourds is possibly the worst that Caido has ever seen. It threatens to squash all Leafchange shenanigans - even the Festival of Lights is at risk!

But you won't let that happen, will you?

Welcome to Leafchange 312! Caido has been overrun once more with (dun dun dun) VAMPIRE GOURDS:

Vampire Gourds (Leafchange/common): These nasty gourds have sharp teeth and sentient minds focused solely on one thing: biting and eating. They are relatively easy to kill but come out in a great number during the end of Leafchange.

This event will run from July 1 to August 31. All requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all threads to gain +2 stat each).

Please include {SE} somewhere in your thread title. Once all requirements are met, post them here with your OOC account, linking the necessary threads and where you'd like your +2 stats to be allocated!

To complete this event, you must:

1. Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D

2. Complete a thread telling a ghost story to another character. OoOoOo!

3. Complete a thread defending a building from the gourds! (This could be a government building, a guild, a sub-board etc.)

4. Complete a thread playing a trick on another character.

The gourds are yours to control - there's no need to use the NPC account for this event, or wait for Random Events for them to appear. (That's not to say you won't get hit with an RE, though...)
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 24 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Seasonal: Leafchange: Sah

1. Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D
3. Complete a thread defending a building from the gourds! (This could be a government building, a guild, a sub-board etc.)
Could he please get +2 endurance?

Seasonal: Leafchange: Ray

Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D
4. Complete a thread playing a trick on another character Can she please get +1 strength and +1 endurance?

Seasonal: Leafchange: Nikolai

Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D
4. Complete a thread playing a trick on another character Can he please get +1 strength and +1 endurance?
- DONE

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Seasonal Event done for Maeve

Can I get +1 Dexterity and +1 Strength, please? <3

{Training} {SE} take your aim
{Training} if I'm a star I'll be my own worst enemy (SE)

{SE} What friends do

{SE} trumping through the pumpkin patch

{SE} telling the bees
DONE

Seasonal Event done for Paige

Can I get +2 Luck, please? <3

{SE} squish squash
{SE} An unwelcome interruption

{SE} aren't you scared?

(SE) everything's in retrograde

{SE} i can tell you your future
the Delicious and Delightful
Spoopy Ghost

Age: 36 | Height: I AM TOL | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: Yes - Strg: Not stronk - Dext: 20 - Endr: A gentle breeze would end me - Luck: Infinite - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3061
SE finished for Ronin

+2 LUCK please!

{Training} {SE} take your aim
{se} meet me at halfway tree

{SE} funnybones

{SE} now that's just rude

{SE} under the same sky
DONE
Bath Bomb Connoisseur

Age: 31 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 509
SE Done for Samuel

Can I have +2 END please? Thank you :o)

1. (SE) this is what i really call a party now Kicking them down the Peepholes with Varus.
2. pumpkin guts on your collar Letting them run into his shield.

{Mini Event} {SE} Man Door Hand Hook Car Door Telling spooky stories in a group.

{SE}{Open} Dont Feed the Plants Defending bookshop from the gourds.

{OPEN} a devious trick Played a trick on Cameron with a blank book.
DONE
Skylark > Skynet

Age: 34 | Height: Smol | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Riley - Mythical - Corgi
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
+2 DEX to Sunjata pls <3
DONE
Professional Dillon Wrangler

Age: 5 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
For Deimos:
Could he have +1 to Strength and +1 to Dex? Thank you!

- Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D
- {se} look back at the mess you've made - Mauling them for future baked goods.
- {SE} In the spirit of the age - Launching them in midair for juvenile amusements.

- Complete a thread telling a ghost story to another character. OoOoOo!
{se} they do not fear the difficulties Telling spooky stories to Hotaru.

- Complete a thread defending a building from the gourds! (This could be a government building, a guild, a sub-board etc.)
{se} razor sharp - Defending the Vi/Safrin shrine from gourds.

- Complete a thread playing a trick on another character.
{Training} {se} stronger than all of it - Playing a trick on Seren with targets.

--

For Melita:
Could she have +1 to Dex and +1 to End? Thank you!

- Complete TWO THREADS destroying one (or more) of the vampire gourds! The threads must take place in the Wilds, in two boards you haven't yet explored! Be creative. ;D
- {se} make all the difference - Knocking them off the bridge.
- {se} a force all its own - Launching them into the waterfall.

{se} chaos and moonlight Ghost stories with Milo.

- Complete a thread defending a building from the gourds! (This could be a government building, a guild, a sub-board etc.)
{se} this is bullshit Defending the Ark.

{SE} telling the bees - Playing a trick on Maeve with Fangorn and some honeycomb.

--

For Mabel:
Could she have +1 to Strength and +1 to Dex? Thank you!

{SE}There's more? Doing many stabs.
{se} walking with a ghost Using throwing knives.

{Mini Event} {SE} Man Door Hand Hook Car Door Hanging out at Samuel's group ghost stories.

{SE} {open} take that, you little shits Defending the Temple with Cameron.

{se} no treasure Trying to trick Ray.
DONE
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Wessex completed the SE:

-- {Training} {se} crowned by an overture bold and beyond Mistbanks with Varus
-- {se} and so the balance shifts The Last Step with Cameron

-- {se} walking with a ghost

-- {se} this cage of mine, I'll die in - Defending the Kraai

-- (SE) it feels like fourteen carats but no clarity

+1 to luck, + 1 to Strength please
DONE

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
SE completion for Cameron

1. Destroy gourds in the Wilds x2:
- {SE} {open} bitten by a vampire
- {se} and so the balance shifts

2. Defend a building
- {SE} {open} take that, you little shits

3. Tell ghost stories
- {Mini Event} {SE} Man Door Hand Hook Car Door

4. Play a trick
- {se} ain't no spooks here tonight

I'd like to get +1 to Strength and +1 to Endurance
DONE
READY TO RAVE

Age: 32 | Height: | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
+2 END for Nate please after the KQ i know
{SE} Parallel Lines
{se} a variety of views
Complete a thread telling a ghost story to another character. OoOoOo!
(SE) give me my last cigarette
Complete a thread defending a building from the gourds! (This could be a government building, a guild, a sub-board etc.)
{SE} It’s a Wango Tango
Complete a thread playing a trick on another character.
{SE} Pages and Tricks
DONE