gravity's just a habit
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
Even as Locke makes his way into the inner areas of the shrine, Locke can't help but to feel like he's doing something wrong. But he's trying. He's got flowers he's picked from the various  places he's traveled recently and a spiced chocolate pumpkin cake. He's only made it a handful of times but it seems to be a hit. Plus, all things spicy go with this weather. He sets the cake and the makeshift bouquet down and takes a deep breath.

The water is colder this time and it brings his mind into sharp focus. Which is good,  he's got entirely too many thoughts at the moment. "Hey Frey. I just wanted to.. Thank you for attuning me. Don't know why but being a jaguar almost feels more comfortable than my own skin." Except he is the jaguar and it is him but it's not, somehow. He doesn't let himself really think about it.

"Also wanted to ask for advice, if you're willing to give it."

---

Locke is asking Frey for advice? (He brought cake and flowers again :P)
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we shall all burn together
Advice? No, no. We don't do that here.

Flies and maggots suddenly pour out of the cake Locke has brought with them. Thick streams of puss follow in their wake, quickly accompanied by the scent of rot and decay. "Do you think a god wants to give you advice? You are nothing! Nothing but a skeleton wearing rotting flesh, puttering towards death!" The sound seems to come from the flies and maggots, like thousands of tiny voices blended together.

"Remember what you are, next time you bother the divine." The bugs cackle in high and menacing voices.

Locke has been cursed! Until Aug 16, every time he opens his mouth to speak, he will find flies inside of it. The more he talks, the more flies there will be.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He does open his mouth to say something, anger bubbling up in his throat before spilling out as flies instead of words. Their legs catch in his teeth, little bodies wiggling under his tongue and worming into his throat. He shakes his head, fingers digging into his mouth to scrape away the flies before he ends up vomiting into the water. He had wanted advice on how to protect his child from the Ascended and this is what he gets? Clearly the god of nature, so soft towards babes, wanted nothing to do with him or his. Maybe he had fucked up somewhere. But it was fine, message received. If this is how the gods wanted to play, then Locke would take it, as soon as he's done puking up flies.

-FIN-
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill