God Quest while i fish for dreams
Remi and Ronin's Adventure Quest pt3!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
R E M I

Was tearing his stitches because he didn't want to offend a god the sort of thing Isla would, or wouldn't understand...his mind waffled unhelpfully back and forth. Happily accepting Ronin's support, he clenched the guildmaster's arm while trying to make it seem as though he wasn't as weak as he actually felt.

"Ahh...with LongNight coming up, I am sure I could not repay your kindness.." Remi hedged, swallowing hard and wishing very much for Ronin to make an exit for them. However well this encounter was going, Remi's past experiences whispered that not all would remain lovely for long.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"A shy one, your friend." Safrin said with a softly amused brow before looking back to Remi. "I know who you are and what has happened to you." She said with starlit smile. "Ludo and Frey...well. " Her shoulders rose and fell. Safrin would neither defend nor degrade her counterparts. They simply were. "Besides, LongNight will be perfect for what I have in mind." Stepping forwards, she placed her hands gently on Remi's shoulders. As she did so, light poured through her hands, cascading down and into him and mending his wounded body in a way that the medic's knowledge and practice never quite could. Even the scars were gone.

"All that I ask is that you should fill any lull that might come up during LongNight with my name. You are free to say what you wish about me—" Trailing off, her lips issuing peel of silvery laughter, she smiled fondly. "—though I do hope you would find nice things to say."

Looking to Ronin, Safrin smiled and nodded. "I am so pleased...I hope this LongNight gives you a chance to treasure one another, as you never have before."

Safrin
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

what.

"You haven't seen him at work," Ronin quipped about Remi's shyness, and he remained in support of the alchemist as Safrin approached them, cosmic and beautiful and ethereal in a way that caught Ronin up completely in her wake. He didn't know what had happened to Remi, only that given how he had felt every time her touch had been upon him, it was probably good.

When Safrin was finished and her starlit gaze was upon him once more, Ronin lowering his gaze and nodding. "That is my hope as well," he murmured. "Though I will be sure to tell this most recent story of you to Vanya. I hope the LongNight finds you well, Safrin."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
R E M I

Remi was absolutely going to kill his friend.

However as Safrin mentioned that she knew what had happened to him, his lips fell open slightly and all he could do was gape helplessly as she neared. She knew? The alchemist didn't quite know whether that was a good thing or a bad one. That she knew and let it all happened, or that perhaps she was going to be sympathetic? Then again, perhaps whatever he'd done to earn Frey and Ludo's attentions would similarly set her against him.

However as her hands fell on his shoulders and her magic poured into his body, Remi gasped as his lungs filled with air for what felt like the first time in years. His body immediately felt strong and healed, and though words temporarily escaped him, his pale eyes shone with appreciation and raw wonder at her kindness.

When finally he found his voice, Remi bowed as low as he had ever done (marveling silently at the ease with which his body suddenly carried out this task). "I will indeed. Thank you so much Safrin."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Safrin smiled and nodded. "You are welcome."

Glancing at the fishtank over her shoulder, Safrin gave an amused laugh. "Now that I have this, I most certainly will." She chuckled before looking back to Ronin. "Remember, do not open your doors during LongNight, no matter what you hear. Look not outside. Stay with those you love and be as quiet as you can, and all will be well. "

Smiling fondly at the guidmaster, then nodding gently to Remi, Safrin turned her attention decidedly upon the fish. "Alright little one. You've got some swimming lessons ahead of you." With a wink towards the pair, Safrin and the fishtank disappeared as if through a curtain of blackness. As she did so, the light faded around them leaving only the glowstones and the pale light of the moon to light their way.

Safrin
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

what.

Ronin didn't quite realise the effect that the goddess's touch had on Remi until he stood straight and swept into an elegant bow, no sign of illness or injury written upon him. The guildmaster found himself grinning despite himself, nodding at Safrin's advice and tilting his head curiously at the fish, though he didn't ask what it was for. Perhaps that was a question for another day, but Safrin had absolutely done more than enough for them this evening.

Basking in the light of the glowstones as the starry deity left them to the moonlight, Ronin was silent for a time, though to look at him he seemed very much at peace with the world. Despite his carefree nature, it wasn't an expression often seen on him. "I'm glad you feel better," he murmured to Remi. "We should probably let Isla know you're alright, or she'll have a search party looking for you."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
R E M I

Spinning, Remi threw an experimental punch into Ronin's arm. With a smirk that was half amused but half abundantly annoyed, the alchemist raised both brows and huffed. "Did you not think to mention that she was going to show up like that?" Retracted his hand as if to punch Ronin (playfully of course) again, he shook his head. "And I am not shy at work, mm?" He quipped, dropping his fist with wry amusement.

"Gonna need a search party to look for you." Remi snarked under his breath, but shooting Ronin a sideways grin and nodding. "Did Echo return" He asked with a bit of an unapologetic shiver.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

what.

Not many people could just stand and take a punch, but that was exactly what Ronin did as Remi's fist shot out towards him. Ronin added insult to injury by wearing a shit-eating grin too. "If I had known she was just going to appear, maybe I could have said something!" he protested, spreading his hands as if to tell Remi not to shoot the messenger. "And you're not, are you? My lobster used to be a sound-copy-thingy!" Pointing towards the shores of the Oasis as if to make his point, Ronin started to chuckle.

Collecting his coat and shrugging back into it, he shook his head at the mention of Echo, though he did pull on his shoes again and jog to the water's edge to collect her. Remi would hear him cooing at the little spacebug and telling her what a good job she had done as he set her to ride on his shoulder, and he nodded at his friend as he returned.

"Shall we?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
R E M I

The urge to do something very like wiping that grin off of Ronin's lips came over the alchemist, but he merely crossed his arms and shook his head with a comical sort of disbelief. "You did not know? " He wondered incredulously. "But you did not have to phrase it like that." Remi hissed back in response.

Glancing towards were Echo perched on the shoulder that he had previously occupied, Remi raised his chin ever so slightly and huffed. "I see, now that you have no more use for me, I'm walking, am I? You are a good friend, you know that?" He intentionally spat the words with as much sarcasm as he could muster (so, not a lot), but the boyish smile on his lips betrayed the sentiment. Ronin really was a good friend. His very best, probably.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

what.

"She is a goddess. How could I possibly profess to know, Remi?" Ronin smirked as though his friend was the one asking the silly question, rolling his eyes and snorting. "Why, did I embarrass you in front of Safrin? I think she thought you were quite lovely, personally." He shrugged his shoulders.

Remi was getting into this snarking business, and Ronin had to resist the urge to playfully bop him on the nose for it and ask where the shy and blushing alchemist had gone. Still, he cackled at the obvious resentment for Echo, dutifully transferring the lobster to a pocket where she happy rode along in peace.

"There," he said, holding out his arms for Remi. "You did me a huge favour, so being your ride home is the least I can do. You just have to promise not to be so grumpy the whole way."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
R E M I

"Because apparently she is your goddess and this was your quest." The alchemist argued indignantly. At the mention of Safrin's views on him, Remi scowled. "I would rather the gods have no opinion of me." He grumped. "Or at least I would rather it be one of my own making, not doubled over in pain while you insinuate...well. " Remi rolled his wrist as if to indicate that Ronin should know what he meant.

"I will promise no such thing." Remi said with a grin. "Hey Ronin? Catch." Running at his friend, Remi shifted in midair so that once again, he was a black and grey ball that Ronin was expected to catch. This time at least if he didn't Remi would be able to shake it off quite quickly.

"Onwards noble steed, and if you are good I am sure I can find some oats or something for you." Remi tittered in Ronin's ear.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

what.

"That isn't to say I will know how she is going to appear or when or why," Ronin shot right back. He would have liked to have grumped as well but he was in far too good a mood for it. "While I insinuate what, good sir?" The shit eating grin was back, though Remi succeeded in wiping it away as he ran and jumped into his raccoon shift. "Hey!" Ronin laughed, managing to catch the warm little ball of grey and black fur, though he did grumble playfully at Remi.

"Yeah? Oats. You're such a loving master. I feel like a very spoiled steed indeed." He rolled his eyes, already marching back away through the Glade with Remi bundled against his chest. He worked his fingers into the silky fur behind the raccoon's ear, relentless in his fuss, and if Remi wasn't careful Ronin would end up carrying him back to the Settlement cradled in his arms like a fur baby. Served him right.

{END THREAD}