[se] something you can do
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Everest
"You could always take one of the Skyboats." Ever suggests with a small shrug, incorrectly assuming that Fiadh would be the sensible and rational traveller that the was. "The boats come in and out of the observatory." He adds another rather clumsy shrug, of course not offering to accompany her as someone else might have done.

Working at the bark, Ever begins to fill his pockets with it, before glancing down at Fiadh thoughtfully. "Mmmm, about this much?" He answers, pressing his fingers together to make a hole so she could judge what sort of bushel of bark he wanted. "And no, not to chew on I don't think. Mostly to smell in the mornings when he's feeling particularly sleepy." With hands covered in the peppermint-y sap, Ever's eyes were watering slightly but he absolutely did feel more awake for the bright smell invading his nose.

"I think this should be good." Turning toward the raccoon, Ever flashed a brief but appreciative smile. "Thank you for showing me how to get here, Fiadh. And helping." Given that he was leaving the Greatwood, he hoped that it wouldn't take him on too twisty a route back, but even if it did, there was still plenty of daylight left.

~FIN
the words you speak
become the house you live in