You'll believe God is a woman
Neron <3
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
But you tell me with your eyes what you need
Morgan laughed too as Neron did, both of them acknowledging the very obvious situation occurring between his legs. At his suggestion she hummed and tilted her head; stood up and knelt down before him on the ground before the bed. His pants were off with a few smart, quick motions of her hands and tossed somewhere on the floor to find later.

With his cock before her, she leaned in as if she was about to put her mouth to it, lips open and eyes closed - then Morgan went up and past it, leaning her arms on his hips to hold them down and looking him in the eyes. "You didn't say please. I think you've forgotten the kind of arrangement this is. You have to ask nicely."

He did have a safe word, if he didn't want to engage in their little play anymore, but Morgan hoped he might give in a beg a little; as much as this had not been her idea, she had to admit the idea was tantalising.
Oh, please
Do you think that I don't know what it means?
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
show me how it ends, it's alright
He almost expects her to tell him to fuck off, as she tilts her head, so as she rises to her feet and strips him off in a few quick, precise movements, Neron has to give himself a second for his brain to catch up. Morgan is a sight to behold above him, below him, before him - he doesn't think there's a position she could get into that wouldn't make him hard. Still, as she leans in, his lips parting to sip in an automatic breath - only to ghost right past him - he can't quite control the groan of frustration that leaves his throat.

Still, he manages a small chuckle, raking his hands back through his hair and letting out a sigh. "Please," he almost purrs down at her, his cock twitching at the lack of attentiion that is so close and yet so far away. "Please, Morgan. I want you."
Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
The noise Neron made was just delicious, all of his frustrations at having to wait made clear in a single groan; Morgan grinned upon hearing it, idly drawing little circles on the skin of his inner thigh as if she had nothing else to be doing at the moment, especially not with the hard cock right before her.

Only once he had spoken, asked please - not quite as desperate as she'd wanted, but they'd get to that - Morgan leaned forward and this time her tongue did meet him, running around the tip before, deciding to give him a little mercy, Morgan sunk his cock into her mouth whole. While the Warden would never tell, it was clear she had perhaps had some practice at this; with measured movements her head bobbed up and down, taking Neron almost into her throat while a hand held him at the base.

She would keep moving until he began to sound close, until she felt she had pulled him to a taunt line; only then would she remove herself, sit back and raise her eyebrows expectantly.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron expect there to be more - there usually is, in his experience - but for now, his request is enough for Morgan to lavish him with attention. He moans out a note of satisfaction to feel her lips and tongue take him in, having to resist the urge to buck his hips off the bed lest he do something very much ungentlemanly. One of his hands does stray to twine in her curls, however, the Hailstorm utterly lost in the pleasure of her touch.

And given just how long it has been between their tumbles together, it doesn't take Neron much time at all to find himself on the brink - which, of course, is exactly when Morgan chooses to draw back and away from him. "Fuck," he groans out, one hand slipping out of her hair while the other twists in the bedsheets. "Please - don't stop--" He can barely comprehend the words that spill from his lips, let alone the desperate tone of his voice.
Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
All she needed to hear was in the gasps around Neron's voice as he swore; a wicked smile took over Morgan's lips as they hovered over the tip of his twitching cock. She let him writhe for a moment, watched the beautiful expression on his face as he begged, Neron for once rendered without his walls and smart words - but she did not make him suffer too long.

They were playing a game, but she wanted him to win.

Spreading her hands over his skin, up from his thighs, soft touch going up his torso and resting on his chest, she went to finish what she had started: letting her mouth envelope him, sinking down to the base of his cock and sucking as her hands rubbed over his nipples in slow circling motions. Morgan closed her eyes, focusing on the best way to make him moan, the way to produce the sounds that most lit a fire inside her again.

Then, of course, it would all come to a climax. Prepared, she swallowed after a pause, then lifted herself off of him, licking one long line up his shaft as she rose.
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Her hands upon him are like fire, Neron caging another moan behind his teeth to feel her all around him again. Morgan, unexpectedly talented with her tongue (not that he should have been surprised, given just how this evening has panned out in general) has him shoved over the edge in just a few short moments. His hips lift off the bed ever so slightly, Neron hissing out the breath he's been holding, and by the time Morgan is straightening up again he's all but melting into the blankets.

He's not really sure whether or not they are still playing their game. But if they are, the Hailstorm is about to lose in the way he offers Morgan a lopsided smirk and holds out an arm for her that she might tuck herself in against his side. "You are incredible," he breathes.
Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Morgan
You don't leave
Hearing Neron moan like that was all the reward Morgan needed for overcoming any uncomfortableness about the dominating act; as she watched him sink away for a moment into his pleasure, she laughed lightly and traced circles on his inner thighs with her finger tips.

For a second, as he reached down towards her, she considered playing up the dominant role and acting offended, but she couldn't quite get the words to come. Instead, Morgan easily went up to lay by Neron as he wanted, pressing into his side and resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the compliment. "Thank you. I'm glad you were so taken by my efforts." Her hand came to rest on his chest, eyes already slipping shut; it was so rare she got to take any proper time off, to spend an evening just for herself.

"...The road ahead is complicated. I used to think that time like this was time wasted, but...we must find chances for it. Or I will go insane."
Oh, please
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
"Mm. Taken is one word for it," Neron all but purrs, his arm slipping around Morgan as she presses against his side, his head turning that he might leave a kiss against her wild curls. "You and I both. And between the two of us, I think I was already at least halfway insane with my family heritage in mind." The Launceleyns weren't exactly known for being the most stable, especially given Zariah and the way she had gone out in her blaze of glory.

But he puts that to the back of his mind, or tries to at the very least, more interested by far in the way the dim light plays against Morgan's face, the way her chest rises and falls, the way her hand presses against him. "We'll have to make sure we come here again soon," he decides. For now, though, they are both spent and they probably have at least a little time before the room persuades them into round two. And Neron will take rest wherever he can find it.

~FIN
Neron