On This Night
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
And he's smiling like he means it, and he's stretched out on his back
And he's telling me now that he loves me, for the fifth or the sixth time, I can't keep track

Sam closed his eyes and smiled as Remi moved down, trying his best to stay calm despite the excitement and nerves thudding next to each other in his chest. He was thankful for the direct route of the kisses this time, his skin burning with Remi's lips intensity. He looked down as Remi stopped by his hip, catching the smile and reflecting it on his own face.

As Remi took him into his mouth and pressed a finger into him, Sam's lids half shut as he looked into the other man's eyes, his chest heaving with not-there pants. He was so close, could feel the need to cum rushing inside of him, but he had to wait until Remi had fully taken him in the way he had thought of at nights when he experimented with all the new things his upgrade could do.

Passion overtook him, sensation rushing up his mind and pulsing through his body. Sam's hands tangled in the sheets as he moaned and slowly tilted his hips up into Remi's mouth and back onto his fingers. "R-Remi, I...I..." Whatever he was going to say was replaced by a loud moan as one hand came to hold Remi's hair and gently pull him up off his cock.

He wasn't sure how much preparation he needed, but he knew what he wanted now. "P-please. Just...do...do it."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

The urge to smile at the way Sam shifted beneath him was stifled by the way his lips remained in a perfect O of tension around him. The tug on his hair was about as subtle as Remi had been as a lion helping to disperse the bats in Sam's bookshop, but he obeyed just the same. Pulling his lips away, Remi wasted no time in ascending back up the length of Sam's body. While he did so, more of the lubricant appeared in his hand, which he slathered on himself with a shuddering breath. He wasn't nearly as close as Sam was, but even so with the lingering effects of the bite still lapping at his senses, his focus was addled to say the least.

"You will want to tense up, but don't.." Remi whispered, his lips sweeping across Sam's cheeks as he positioned himself between his legs. One hand scooped behind Sam's neck, while the other guided his erection to the hollow of Sam's ass. Not pushing forward yet, he cradled the back of the bookmaker's thigh, holding the inside of Sam's leg against his hip. The hand behind Sam's head clenched slightly as he could feel his entire body give an involuntary shudder of anticipation, echoing down through his body and to the head of his cock which gave a twitch against Sam.

Lowering his head to capture Sam's lips in a kiss, Remi's hips moved forwards slowly. The willpower it took not to immediately crash himself inside of Sam was dizzying, and for a moment the alchemist's lips stalled against the bookmaker's as he inhaled a stuttered rasp of air. "S-s am—" Remi moaned against the all-too familiar lips now, his eyes fluttering open slightly but not seeing. "Are you...i-is this..?" He tried again, but the words died between the small sips of air he was forced to take to keep himself from going too far too fast. Still, the hand on the outside of Sam's thigh clenched with what might have been claws as he forced himself to wait, to hear that Sam was alright.

pffffft you win.
remi
Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt we were never here
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Samuel
And he's telling me now that he loves me, for the fifth or the sixth time, I can't keep track

As he watched Remi ready himself Sam struggled to keep his composure at all, hardly able to believe he was at this moment; that somebody he truly cared for was willing to and wanted to make love to him, that he was comfortable and ready for it. Had he been told only a few months ago, he would have dismissed it as fantasy. Yet here he was, nodding at Remi's advice and trying his best to remained relaxed as he was entered.

It was a little strange, at first, but so overwhelming; a feeling both new and exactly what he knew he needed, Remi so perfect above him he thought he might cry for a moment. Sam returned the kiss with fervent desire and stroked his hands down Remi's chest, just nodding and looking him in the eyes in return to the unfinished question. Hearing his name spoken so on Remi's lips would make him happy for a lifetime, he knew.

As Remi slowly slipped further in he suddenly realised how pleasing being filled actually was, how intimate it was to have Remi and him connected like this. His legs lifted and hooked around Remi, pushing him closer to urge him to move. "Please." Dropped from his lips, the only word he could manage in the face of all of it.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Remi's back arched slightly as Sam's legs hooked around him, his gasp disappearing into Sam's mouth as he thrust in earnest now. Truthfully the lubricant made a world of difference and even Sam tensed up beneath him he didn't feel as though he'd hurt him. The word—the approval—tossed Remi into a haze of vague images and sounds that he couldn't quite name. The hand which had been on Sam's leg now rose to grip the sheets above his head while the arm behind his neck snaked over the fabric of the bed to clasp Sam's shoulder from behind. He didn't necessarily need the leverage given how much longer and stronger he was than Sam, but holding him firmly and closely felt instinctual at this point, and Remi was loath to disobey the instructions of his flesh in this moment.

Not that Sam would know, but as it turned out, this was a first for the alchemist as well. Loren and Ianto had both topped him, and given that he'd been with women before nothing about this was inherently new to him, and yet it was, if only because sex with another man simply was different because of what it represented for him.

Burying his face against Sam's neck, he kissed and licked and bit as his hips thrust forward and back. His strokes were powerful and steady despite the fact that his breathing was anything but.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

With Remi so wonderful above, around and in him, Sam had no chance of lasting long. Very quickly the feeling changed from strange to simply divine as Remi began to hit a spot inside of him that made his eyes bloom stars in his vision. He was hardly even aware of his moans anymore, only knowing he was saying scraps of Remi's name and bits of half-thought dirty words between keening whines.

The mouth on his neck threw him over the edge. Sam snapped taunt, tense, and came with a loud shuddering moan. His cock twitched as he made a mess of his chest and the space between them, his face stuck in an expression of pure ecstasy for a while as all he could do was cling to Remi, his legs pushing the other man close too.

"Remi..." He mumbled dreamily against the Alchemist's neck, finding himself in a place of relaxation and happiness he had very rarely experienced. In that moment Sam knew he was absolutely falling, entering a phase of attachment he wouldn't be able to come back from, that Remi was to be his first proper love. And rather than feel any fear for that...he found himself excited.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Knowing the all too familiar signals that Sam was about to orgasm, Remi's thrusts became deeper but only slighter faster. As the bookmaker shuddered beneath him, Remi slowed dramatically not wanting to overstimulate now that Sam had cum, his final thrust propelling him snugly inside thanks to the tightening of Sam's legs, as the man gasped below and against him.

The bites on Sam's shoulder turned in gentle kisses as he heard his name whispered once it seemed coherent speech had returned to the ascended. "Yes?" Remi replied as if it was something he was meant to respond to, rather than a post-orgasm sigh wrapped around the shape of his name.

For a moment he held Sam near, not at all bothered by the sticky mess between them now. The hand around his shoulder had relaxed—but not released—while the fingers which had been clutching at the sheets now moved to gently brush errant strands of hair from Sam's eyes. "Are you alright?" Remi asked gently, wanting to believe that there was enough honesty between them now that Sam would tell him if he were not, but also erring on the side of caution just in case.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam just laughed as Remi asked why he'd called his name, shaking his head lightly and leaning up to rub their noses together. He held either side of Remi's face and just smiled wide, never having felt so accepted and loved in his entire life. Here was a handsome man who wanted him in the most intimate ways, who didn't mind that he stuttered or was anxious or lacked strength.

He was absolutely, definitely alright. Alright was so much of an understatement that he laughed. "I am...R-Remi, I am th..the most happy. I h-have ever been." Kissing him sweetly Sam was still keenly aware of Remi inside of him and looked down, touching his chest.

"Did yo..you...? I want you t-to...um..." Sam was not yet at a confident enough place in his sexuality to say the words cum in me but it was clear he wanted Remi to finish. This had to be good for both them, couldn't be just for Sam alone. He knew Remi needed the same release as he had, and he encouraged Remi to use him for it, still holding tight to him.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi too was aware that he was still inside Sam, and it would be a lie to say that the alchemist hadn't fully expected Sam to just forget that sex was usually a two-person activity and simply roll over and fall asleep. Remi would have allowed him this of course, but he couldn't deny the way flames rekindled in his belly and his cock twitched even as Sam poorly navigated around what it was he was suggesting.

Still, Remi didn't want it to be too much too fast for the bookmaker. Lubrication or not, it was still his first time and by no means was the alchemist small. Remi's heart rate had already accelerated again despite this brief respite, and as his lips lowered to Sam's ear, his breath came out in a husky and heated pant. "Tell me if it is too much." He whispered, but already his hips had begun to move and a moan slipped from his lips.

Briefly Remi considered altering their position, but thought better of it. He thought perhaps Sam might read too much into Remi turning him around and taking him from behind, inferring that Remi didn't want to see his face as he came. Besides, it wasn't as though he wasn't perfectly content where he was. The hand beneath Sam's shoulder curled possessively against the bone once again, and rather than grasping onto the sheets as he had before, Remi's other hand ghosted down Sam's body to the outside of his thigh and the curve of his ass, gripping the flesh there as his head bowed against the bookmaker's shoulder. With a grunt that was entirely a sound fueled by desire, Remi's hips rocked forward in earnest now, the sound of flesh against flesh competing with the roar of blood in his ears and the sound of his own moan's against Sam's neck.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam nodded slowly then moved to hold the back of Remi's neck as he began to thrust again. It was a lot, overwhelming and overstimulating, but he loved the idea of helping Remi cum so much it was worth it. He grasped onto his shoulders again, gasping in time with the thrusts with breath he didn't actually have.

As he felt Remi move to hold him he smiled wide and pressed his face into the side of Remi's neck, giving out one last shaking moan as he felt the other man cum inside of him. Before Remi moved to pull out he stroked his hands down his back and kissed at his shoulders, feeling overcome with affection for him.

The desire to say I love you was sudden and intense, but Sam held his tongue. He knew that he didn't truly mean it, not in the way he wanted to, not yet; and Remi would likely be bowled over by such a statement this early into things. Instead he just let his hands wander around Remi's back and sides as they laid there, kissed at skin when he could.

"...W...Was tha..that good?" He finally asked out into the room, hoping he had given the Alchemist what he wanted as much as Remi had given him.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Driving himself towards orgasm, images flashed before his eyes now that the anecdote to his worrying supplied by Sam's fangs had entirely worn off. Helpless to resist, Remi's mind wandered and stuttered through half-formed images and imaginings. He felt the muscles in his legs tense as the pressure building low in his spine was finally stoked to a tipping point. The alchemist's toes curled as he drove himself hard and deep into Sam, momentarily forgetting about the newness of this for the bookmaker and losing himself entirely in the crest of his orgasm. As he came, Remi's head sank against Sam and tears came unbidden to his eyes as he thrust a final time forward, hands clenching against the freckled flesh of Sam's leg. The moan on his lips had not quite been a name, but it had been in Remi's mind. The lanky and un-muscular frame beneath him, the smell of books...

The wake of his orgasm left the alchemist feeling hollow and guilty, and even as his muscles relaxed and his lips formed a breathless kiss on Sam's neck, Remi squeezed his eyes closed as the pinpricks of tears continued to stab at the back of his eyes. The cold rush of something like shame sloshed blackly in his belly and the back of his mind and the alchemist had to swallow down the beginnings of a sob building in the back of his throat.

The feeling of Sam's hands gently scouring his back made Remi want to curl into a ball and hide from his confusion and conflicting feelings, but instead he forced himself to rally, breathing in deeply and flutter his eyes to clear them before rising to slowly kiss at the flesh beneath him made salty by the alchemist's light sheen of sweat.

A flurry of kisses marked the path from Sam's neck to his lips, as Remi smiled, pulling himself up and away to flop next to the bookmaker on the bed. "Mmhmm." The alchemist hummed, rolling onto his back and stretching an arm around Sam.

remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Samuel

Sam held Remi until he rolled to the side, where he laid on his chest and placed a hand softly over his heart. As he laid there, staring at the wall he'd stared at so many times...he couldn't believe that this time he wasn't alone. Remi was here, and he was warm and sweet and they were both so happy.

He fell asleep soon after, a smile on his lips and his eyes contentedly closed. Listening to Remi's heartbeat was the most peaceful sound he'd ever heard, he thought, better than birds singing outside or the sound of rain or soft wind. It wasn't hard to fall into sleep (or the closest Ascended got) in a few moments, with a final kiss to Remi's chest.