words, words, words
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
kidnap me from my reality & crushed pieces of my soul
Indeed it was a slip of his tongue, that IC he'll blame on being tired from the twins, and OOC is just because Odd is an idiot. "Sorry no, you are quite right." Remi says with a weary smile, pushing his fingertips into his eyes to try and snap his thoughts back into focus. "Abandoned are certainly welcome. I did mean ascended." He clarifies as he lets his hand fall.

"What do you think of the tree idea, then? I am sure that Ludo would be fine if the ascended died instantly, but...." Remi swallows. Hard. "Perhaps in the interest of not inciting anything, merely rendering them entirely immobile would be better in the long run? We could ask that the trees would only listen to leaders when it comes to letting go the ascended they have captured?"
colour me outside the lines
until my shattered heart is whole
REMI
Table & Gif-sniping by SKY who deserves our love and affection for always.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"Good." Juniper smiled, easily forgiving the slip -- she was just relieved that it hadn't been intentional. They definitely didn't need to invent more enemies for themselves. "In that case, absolutely. Some way to halt any Ascended who enter our lands would make defending ourselves much easier."

Juniper nodded: she shared Remi's hesitation to instantly kill any Ascended who set foot in the Greatwood. Just because war was inevitable didn't mean they wanted to set it off early, after all. "Just immobilizing them might help prevent any ... misunderstandings. And it's probably safest if only we can release them. You intend to ask Ludo for this quest?"

Since the Fae were on thin ice with Safrin, Juniper figured they had asked enough of her. It did occur to her that perhaps nature Frey would be amenable, but ... probably best to let the demigod in the room take the lead on matters of theology.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
kidnap me from my reality & crushed pieces of my soul
"I have a better relationship with Ludo, yes." When it came to sex-Frey, Remi was both in their good books as much as he was out of them. But then, after everything with Hotaru, the Lullaby didn't much feel like tempting fate again. "Given Ludo's desire to see the Greatwood act defensively, I cannot imagine it would turn us down." But then with Ludo, one never knew.

"If there is nothing else, I will let you get back to your day. I will put the word out that we intend to ask this of Ludo should anyone else wish to attend. When I led Torchline, many wanted to bear witness when Safrin granted us our quest, so..." Remi of course had been (un)lucky when it came to the gods, such that seeing them when he didn't have to had never pulled his interest. But the same could not be said for everyone, and Remi wouldn't deny the Greatwood the opportunity to see Ludo if it was what they wanted.
colour me outside the lines
until my shattered heart is whole
REMI
Table & Gif-sniping by SKY who deserves our love and affection for always.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper nodded. Ludo it was, then. As long as the herald of death didn't pressure the Greatwood to actually kill Ascended ... If war had to come, let it be a defensive one, where they fought to protect their home, not to destroy the enemy. Some might find the distinction academic, but not Juniper.

"I'll probably join you when you go to the shrine," Juniper said. "I don't know who else might be interested, but it's good to spread the word."

She looked forward to getting their assignment from Ludo together -- she added it to her to-do list, alongside her quest from Safrin.

"I'm glad we had this talk," she added. "I'll see you soon, Remi."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark