[se] chaos and moonlight
for Milo!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Arms wrapped around her knees, Melita gazed up at the stars – twinkling and bustling, maybe even more so with the drink buzzing and parsing, clouding, through her head. She’d like to believe everyone had equal opportunity with the deities; but she knew better, and didn’t intend to poke too sharply into things that could mar and wound otherwise amusing conversations. “I didn’t think I’d have anything in common with Ludo either.” She shrugged; save for the measures of death surrounding her at a tender, young age. “But I really like it.” A warm smile beckoned, and then she turned her gaze back to Milo.

“Would you ever try again, you think?” Was it worth the risk? She’d once offered to take Saiden to see any of the gods, in hopes that his eye would be salvageable, but wasn’t certain how many other Abandoned would be so willing. Would want to strive and try, knowing the possibilities and angles of consequences.
to be the sun
MELITA
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
last couple of months kinda been a disaster
His head tilts as Milo looks at Melita with a curious eye. “Y’got more in common than I do.” He shrugs. She was Accepted and already chosen by Ludo, wasn’t she? Isn’t that why Ludo always came when she called? He doesn’t know what kind of power that must be, to be noticed by the gods. He also doesn’t know how it complicates things, wondering if it’s even worth it in the end. “Heard stuff ‘bout memories ‘n tricks ‘n shit. ‘m not really good with all’ve that.” He shrugs before appraising her again with a glittering bronze gaze. “Has it ever… Done anythin’ t’ya?” He asks. Any tricks or memories or terrible things that he’s heard from his fellow abandoned friends growing up.

Either way, would he try again? It’s a good question and he reaches up after wiping the sand off of his hands onto his pants to run through his hair. “Dunno. Maybe. Dunno where t’start, t’be honest. ‘Relia, she’s abandoned ‘n Safrin chose her ‘n now she’s Attuned ‘n I don’ know how she got so close to ‘er.” He works his jaw a second before shaking his head. He doesn’t think he could manage that.
tell all my friends i'm asleep if they ask ya
sorry, i had to move to alaska
MILO
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Her eyes were cast away from the stars at his question, a wrinkle of her nose settling there, until her gaze simply riveted on the ground. She gripped and hugged her knees tighter against her chest. “I’ve never been tricked, but it did ask for a memory once.” But she couldn’t remember what she’d chosen – the whole point of it, really. “I didn’t mind. It wasn’t something I wanted to keep.” Not something offered so freely, so immediate.

As for his own experiences, trials, or potential, she allowed her stare to motion back towards the fire. She hadn’t known about Aurelia’s recent guidance by Safrin’s hands – a hybrid now, by the sounds of it, and allowed a small smile for his benefit. “Safrin likes to be flattered. Told she’s beautiful. Radiant. Powerful. And she is certainly all of those things.” But there were other motions and machinations, manipulations – and the notions of Sunjata, of Nate, of Kamaria, pressed its way down her spine. “But you should do what feels right and comfortable for you.”
to be the sun
MELITA
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Brows pinch together at the mention of Ludo asking for a memory and despite Melita not minding the memory it took Milo finds himself reflecting quietly over all of his own memories. Did he have any worth trading? Did he have anything he wanted to get rid of? No, he can’t think of one at all, each one precious to him regardless of what occurred. All were lessons learned. “S’it somethin’ it expects? Like’a bargain?” He asks curiously, regardless of whether Melita minded or not.

Milo would.

He nods at the mention of what Safrin likes, it’s part of the reason he doesn’t want to get involved with her. Mainly all the stories of her manipulation that have traveled around Torchline again and again, written into books and passed down by mouth. “Think Frey sounds th’best outta the options.” He shrugs, and that was that – he doesn’t delve into which side of Frey he’d follow, figuring she can put two and two together.
MILO
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
“I think it depends. Most of the time I’ve just had to find items or do certain tasks.” The last had been the ghost whale charm, to strive and keep the Ark safe from those damned heathens of the sea. Not forgotten was the promise she’d made years ago – tucked in the back of her mind – made zealously, ardently, with all the fervor of youths immediately lost in the patterns of this world.

As for Frey, or whichever proportion he deigned to follow in their wake, she wouldn’t press or ask any further. A slight smile was granted, before maneuvering off of the log, intending to dim, then cease with the fire altogether. “We’ve probably done enough for the night. Want to head back?” She gestured with her chin towards the Ark, while she gathered up the remaining supplies, including the precious marshmallows and liquor.
to be the sun
MELITA
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
He wonders if it would be any different for him and his status, not a beloved Accepted but an Abandoned through and through, with very little attempts to reach and speak with the gods at all. He doesn’t know, and part of him doesn’t want to find out, so instead he simply nods as she shuffles off the log to stand and he works to haul himself up to his feet, groaning with the protest of it as he stretches his arms out. “Yeah, we prolly should ‘fore someone comes t’find us.” He offers with a huff of a laugh, helping to extinguish the fire and gather the supplies and items, leaving Melita to her liquor and marshmallows while he picks up the pieces of chocolate and the rest of the sweet honeyed crackers that he’d brought out with them so that they can go back to the Ark.

- FIN <333
MILO