To lead but never follow
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
I'll leave my love hidden in the sun
What a sensible and boring option. Armor, eh? Seren tugged at a lock of hair and hummed thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure. There is so much to be wary against. But I suppose fire and other types of big, ranged abilities are rather more frightening than weapons. The things I wouldn't see coming until it was too late." Things that could not be dodged... But that was a rather vague concept.

"If you were to make armor, how would you ward it?" she asked. Even if he favoured weapons, Seren was convinced he would at least have some ideas on what was possible.
For when the darkness comes
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
It depended on the weapon and the ability, but he wouldn’t make an argument of it. When the inquiry rounded back to him, there was little hesitation. “Something against Ascended abilities.” Which might’ve been sensible and boring, dull and practical, but a necessity nonetheless. They knew exactly where they stood in the frameworks of war, and the eventuality kept stinging, kept nettling, like thorns on the horizon. “Or magic that you cannot deter.” Like something similar to his Life Drain capabilities, dark and overwhelming, invisible and intertwined. How did one guard something they couldn’t see? When it bounded and leapt upon the shields they’d provided themselves. “Any advantage you can take.”

Because from what he’d recently experienced, their adversaries would do the same.
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
I'll leave my love hidden in the sun
"I see." She did know. Her sigh said as much; regretful yet determined. Still, she didn't know much about Ascended abilities. "I might have to do some research," she mumbled. At least one question har been answered, even if it brought up several more.

"Anyway. Let's see if we can find a better place to spar? I'll race you." Seren grinned up at the Sword, playfully challenging as she broke away and pranced on ahead. Teasing, enticing, to see if he would give chase.
For when the darkness comes
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
A nod in response; and then a snort at the challenge layered within. Easily contorted into provocations, it didn’t take him time at all to correlate to his own methods and schemes; shifting into hellhound expanse within the blink of an eye. And with it came all the prowess, all the speed he may not have possessed in human form; long limbs already propelling off the ground, howling, barking, to his companions, as they hastened off, embarking towards the next destination, passing by Seren in a matter of moments. Then he could spread his precision into the grass, into the fields, into a place where there was no such mourning – alternating efforts.

{FIN}
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same