feel the rain from your grave
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I've been sleepwalking, Too close to the fire
But it's the only place that I can hold you tight
Speaking of the rest of the Greatwood's inhabitants, you will be happy to know that your position as most charming diplomat who has ever lived has not been usurped. Which was Remi's way of saying his meeting with Juniper and Nephele had not gone entirely well.

Slamming a massive paw on top of the jar and getting at least a few inches of dirt inside, Remi twitches his whiskers before bearing his teeth in another grin. Not going deep enough is not normally a complaint I hear from you. He replies, as if wounded.

Lunging mightily from the pit and not worrying at all about the spray of earth his large paws will no doubt create, Remi gives his body a vigorous shake before turning an innocent look toward his husband. By all means, if you would like to spend your afternoon playing with that hole on Maeve's account..
the lullaby
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we live in a world someone else imagined
It's lucky that Ronin is as strong as he is, or the force of Remi's paws might have smacked the jar straight out of his hands. As it is, he merely barks out a laugh as the dirt is deposited within the glass, the Huntsman screwing the lid back on the jar and tucking it back within the pocket inside his coat. "Is that so?" He raises his eyebrows. "I never doubted myself." Smirking, he steps back in time for Remi to scramble out of the grave he's made. "So all is not sunshine and roses in the triumvirate?"

Brushing himself off, he thoroughly enjoys chooses to ignore his husband's quip, Ronin stepping around the pit and playfully nudging a shoulder against one of the manticore's haunches. "Fine, fine. You have made your point," he mutters. "Let's head back, then. I'll get this jar sent to Torchline, and you can decide what to do about dinner?"
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I've been sleepwalking, Too close to the fire
But it's the only place that I can hold you tight
It is not. I hate it, and I don't want to listen to anything they have to say. Remi replies, truthfully, if not helpfully. Juniper wants to be allies with Halo, Nephele had spoken to Maeve about pairing with them as well, whereas I would just rather leave everyone to their own fires. The alchemist growls. What they seem to forget is that when in need, it will be you and I who are forced to answer calls for help. And my schedule is quite full just now. He adds with an unhappy shift of his wings.

Rumbling his agreement, Remi lifts his head to scent the breeze that wafts around them. He smells only Ronin and freshly upturned dirt; it would have been far too convenient for a herd of deer to be nearby he supposes, especially with all the noise he'd been making. Alright. I'll kill it, and you cook it. Is that a deal? He knew it would be. It always was.

~FIN
the lullaby
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.