to the Nightshade
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN

Maeve,

Apologies for the formal address, but this is more formal a letter than I ever expected to send.

I have taken over as leader of Stormbreak. Four Ascended attacked the city - Nate and Wessex included - and brought the Tower down.

Should you need me for anything, I would be more than happy to meet with you, and I hope that the same would be true in return.

Once things are more settled here, I'd like to discuss making the skyship routes more accessible to the Abandoned. I believe that may improve things for Torchline as well.

~ Ronin Taliesin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Ronin,

There is no need to apologize. I love to hear from you, you should know this by now, even if the news itself carries a heavy implication.

While this news is shocking, given the events that have recently transpired, I'm not surprised.

Of course I will let you know should I need anything, but please know that the same is extended to you. Is Remi with you? (I ask this as a friend and not just a fellow leader. I'm not sure now is the time for any of us to really be alone.)

I agree with you. Will this change their ability to come within Stormbreak given the wards in place? I have a special interest in this given the recent discovery of my son's own abilities. He wants to meet you, by the way. He's rather smitten with Safrin and when he learned that you were her champion... Well, I'm sure you can imagine how that went.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Stay safe,
From the Court of Stars
Maeve Ansel the Nightshade
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

Maeve,

Remi is with me, yes - thank you for your concern. We are both in possession of a Capitol Compass since the Order disbanded, so it will not be difficult for one of us to reach the other, even across the Greatwood and Stormbreak.

The wards are still in place at present, but this is something I plan to revisit in the future. My priority for Stormbreak at the moment is prevented Ascended from accessing the city. So long as the Abandoned do not set foot in Stormbreak and stay on the skyships, I believe they will be alright.

I will be sure to pay a visit to Torchline soon; far be it for me to deny a child his curiosities.

Stay safe,

~ Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin,

I’m glad he’s with you and you’re not alone. Given the current situation I hope it isn’t too forward of me to inquire if there are more of those about? Being able to reach you quickly would perhaps be helpful should something happen.

I think that decision wise. Clearly the Ascended are growing bolder with their attacks. It makes me question Torchline’s own defenses against them. Let me know what needs to be done about the skyships and I’ll happily lend myself.

Hope to see you soon.

Stay safe and I send both of you my love,
From the Court of Stars
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN

Maeve,

It isn't too forward at all - regrettably, only one member of the Order formally gave up their compass, so I don't have any others to give. If I do find any, though, I will be sure to save one for you.

I ought to be in Torchline in the next week or so - perhaps we can talk properly then.

~ Ronin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Ronin,

Please do. I would greatly appreciate it.

Come find me when you get here. I think we have much to discuss.

Sincerely,
From the Court of Stars