dancing when the stars go blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
Reaching his arm around the back of Ronin's chair if only so that his fingers might clasp the other man's shoulder, Remi leans his cheek against the top of his husband's head as he grins. "And those are just some of the reasons I love you so much." He murmurs as wordless pulses of love sing through the attuned bond and through everywhere they touch.

Nodding, Remi laces his finger's through his husband's, frowning at the table. "I worry they all think this is some game. Or that for all the things done to the likes of you or I, that the same will never happen to them." He murmurs with a sadness that nearly matches Ronin's. "Especially with Safrin...I am not sure any have the dedication you do, and I think that they will need it if they are to survive all the gifts she bestows on them." Pausing, Remi raises his eyebrows. "And she loves you as much as she wants you. I am not so sure the same was ever said about Sunjata, nor about someone like Maeve." Safrin had been intolerant with Ronin in the past, but at least he was alive now, whereas others might now be.

Grumbling, predictably, the alchemist just sighs and shrugs. "The beaches of Northaven, right?" He says, before rising and hopefully tugging his husband with him. "Tonight you can say them in the bed, because I'm not sure I can stand you being away any longer."
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I am so lucky to have you," Ronin mumbles into the crook of Remi's neck, and although they are back to light teasing and banter, he means it with every beat of his heart. Not many could come home hot on the heels of a goddess's righteous anger and be able to work a path forward over something as simple as a glass of whiskey. Squeezing Remi's hand in return, the Huntsman sighs and nods his agreement. "I think I have a lot of work to do, moving forward," he mutters.

And that doesn't even take Sunjata into account, because the anger still crackles in his blood, beneath all the soothing words Remi speaks. For now, though, he is committed to going back to bed with the other man, nodding as he rises to his feet. "The beaches of Northaven," he whispers, leaning in for a real kiss, slow and sweet and promising nothing but restful sleep and good dreams.

"Bed, then? I don't want to let you go until the sun comes up." And even then, he might be hard pressed to do it.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
"I'm just as lucky to have you." Remi agrees, feeling similarly, that they've learned how to navigate these waters remarkably well over the past few years. Humming a noncommittal sound when it comes to the amount of responsibility suddenly strapped to his husband's shoulders, the alchemist leaves the nuts and bolts of it all until either sun (or stars) are out.

Pulling Ronin into his arms, his lips on the Huntsman's and his hands on his cheeks, Remi smiles slowly and nods into the kiss. "Bed." He agrees, kicking away Ronin's chair hard enough that it falls over. Caring very little and wanting to keep Ronin as close as possible, Remi lets himself fall backward into bed once he feels it pressed against the back of his knees, dragging Ronin down on top of him.

"I love you. More than anything." And, it's only because of the strength of that love that Remi doesn't grumble or even tense as he hears Ronin murmur Safrin's name despite the Huntsman being tangled up in Remi's arms for the night.

~FIN
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.