your sweet caress won't do
Peter
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
They had selected a cave that was risen above the sea line. Once upon a time, many years ago, someone had carved steps into the edge of the cliff leading up into the entrance; they were now eroded and smooth, round suggestions of inclines rather than defined blocks, but it was enough to climb up and into the space.

Within, after a short bend, there was a room-sized cavern. A smaller opening on one side was the perfect size for a bed, and the middle had enough room for a table and some chests. It was all two Ascended, who didn't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom, needed. It was dark, too, but of course they could see - for the sake of aesthetic pleasure, Adam had dotted a few candles around, but if they were to blow out it was more of an inconvenience than anything else.

"Got all the boxes?" He asked Pet over his shoulder as he stepped in. The essentials had been placed now; all that was left was to decorate the space and make it more their own. Through a combination of borrowing, begging, buying and stealing they'd gathered a few boxes of ornaments, rugs, curtains, barriers for the entrance - things to make it more like a home. "Let's get started. The sooner we can have it set up so we can just fucking chill, the better."
good evening, misadventure.
farewell morality.
it's time for another risky venture,
into the depths of depravity.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter

Walking back to you is the hardest thing that I can do
Pet had been the one to find the cave. Like, it didn’t matter, but... it was still a thought he smugly tucked in against his breast, letting it shine through in the playful edges of his smile. Feet that are surer than they’ve been run boxes up and down the almost stairs, stepping around Adam until the last one.

Gottem!” He chirps, raising his arms and the box straight up, holding it aloft and rattling it, the silky fabrics within not in the least producing the sound Pet wants. With a huff, he drops it and scurries over to a different one, searching for the decorations he’d picked out immediately. Since they’d come back, they hadn’t truly had a space of their own. Even before, it had been always been someone else’s space that he’d crept into.

Hands pause as a thought occurs to him, the grin on his face face terribly shy when he turns to face Adam. He’s so serious it’s almost off putting, but there’s just enough humour in his voice to soften it. “You... mean dick wagging, right?” The offending words come out in a loud whisper, Pet struggling to not giggle nervously as he speaks.
That I can do for you, for you
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ADAM
It was nice to see Pet quite so animated. Adam grinned as the final box was delivered and set down, going to give it a cursory inspection with a lean over it...then revealed his true intentions by shooting up to kiss Pet on the cheek. "Good job, babe." As Pet rushed off to pick through decorations, he knelt down and began to look over the box proper.

Any time Pet tried to be sexy it was always kind of funny, but Adam tried his best to keep the snort away. "I did actually mean just chilling, because, well...in our current situation, it's gonna be like whacking two dead snakes together, isn't it?" Not that he was necessarily opposed to trying to make it work, but Adam thought it could be quite depressing to just waggle about their eternally flaccid cocks - unless Pet had a way to get things cooking again.

"We should get to that room in the Grounds soon though. Like, fuck, we came back from the dead and I haven't even sucked your dick or fucked you yet! The hell is that about!" Adam stood up, lifting up in his hands a knitted blanket, squares of blues and purples with tasselled corners and going to lay it over their bed. "Lemme tell you right now, if we'dve come back with working dicks, I would've eaten your ass right there at the Festival of Lights and everyone would have just had to like it."
farewell morality.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
It was nice to see Pet quite so animated. Adam grinned as the final box was delivered and set down, going to give it a cursory inspection with a lean over it...then revealed his true intentions by shooting up to kiss Pet on the cheek. "Good job, babe." As Pet rushed off to pick through decorations, he knelt down and began to look over the box proper.

Any time Pet tried to be sexy it was always kind of funny, but Adam tried his best to keep the snort away. "I did actually mean just chilling, because, well...in our current situation, it's gonna be like whacking two dead snakes together, isn't it?" Not that he was necessarily opposed to trying to make it work, but Adam thought it could be quite depressing to just waggle about their eternally flaccid cocks - unless Pet had a way to get things cooking again.

"We should get to that room in the Grounds soon though. Like, fuck, we came back from the dead and I haven't even sucked your dick or fucked you yet! The hell is that about!" Adam stood up, lifting up in his hands a knitted blanket, squares of blues and purples with tasselled corners and going to lay it over their bed. "Lemme tell you right now, if we'dve come back with working dicks, I would've eaten your ass right there at the Festival of Lights and everyone would have just had to like it."
farewell morality.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Peter

A deep flush colours Pet's cheeks as he focuses back on his own box, pulling out things to cover up cold stone and make the cave homey. "There's still um, the... the y'know, bite?" He offers quietly. Sure, it wasn't quite wagging, but it was something close, and something that felt good.

The silvery flush that crept up his cheeks has invaded most of his face nowPet's hands coming up to try and hide it away. "We can go... after we get everything set up? Like a uh... a present, for it being done." His voice is small and high, reedy with a quiet embarrassment, but he's recovered enough to rise to his feet and step silently over to Adam, surprising him from behind with a clingy hug. "You're gross." Pet mumbles into the other mans back, his fingers twisting in Adam's shirt.

"I'm... I'm glad we get... that we have this. Some... some normal time." Pet nods, then finally shuiffles back, picking up a fancy candle holder from the closes box just so he can hold something in his hand.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
"Yeah, you are right there." Pet came up to cuddle into his back and Adam put down whatever he was doing to place his hands over Pets, for a moment closing his eyes and innocently enjoying the contact - but given the subject of conversation, who was going to blame him for his mind wandering? Turning to face his partner, he smirked as he tilted Pet's chin up, his lips going to press against the other man's neck. "You want to be bitten before we've even moved in, you slut."

'Normal time' was indeed nice, though given they were both vampire-robots living in a cave, it was debatable if this truly was normal time. Pulling Pet back as he went for the candle, Adam swayed with him in his arms, for the moment taking his teeth away. "It is. I was thinking, though...we should maybe go try and chat to the Voice. Since she did kind of bring us back to life and everything. She's been pretty solidly ignoring me, but maybe you being there would help. Y'know, cos you're cute."
farewell morality.
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Peter

"But..." Pet's face pinches and his eyes dart around, confusion clear in his expression. It fades a bit as Adam presses in against his neck, a shiver running through him and his hands tangling in Adam's clothes. "We are, we... we just moved it all in, we're... m-moved." They just weren't unpacked, but given they didn't have that much, and they had near endless time, was there really any harm in having fun now?

He pulls away, about to get back to work, though he doesn't get far, Adam tugging him back again, into a close, songless dance. Pet can't stop himself from leaning in against his husband, his head tucked into his shoulder. "That's... yes, we um... we should talk to her probably." It's a shame that he can't flush anymore, not really, though there's a definite tint in the tips of his ears, and Pet's voice gives away his pleased embarrassment. "Uh... after though, after the um... the room?"
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
"I think things have to be outta the boxes for it to count, but this is the first time I've really moved, so I might be wrong." Adam said easily, lingering by Pet's neck for a moment before leaning away, his fingers stroking the skin there softly as he left. "Tell you what. If you ask me outright for what it is you're wanting, you'll get it." A little challenge - his eyes sparkled as he smirked at Pet.

It seemed that intimacy was on Pet's mind, with the mention of the room after seeing the Voice. Adam laughed and looping his arms around Pet's middle, lifted him up a little and spun. "Of course, you little hornball!" He said between chuckles, taking the smaller man to the nook that held their bed things and putting him down. "Can't do much here, but again...ask me and I'll see what I can do for you." Settling in over Pet on his hands and knees, Adam winked.
farewell morality.