(SEASONAL EVENT) Guardian (OPEN)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Remi snorted with soft amusement, falling into the silence and stillness between them with far too much ease. The feeling of her hand encircling his waist did little. For whatever rushed from her teeth into his skin, she was still wrapped up in a body that held little sway over his lust. Still, the way her fingers found his jaw reminded him so immediately of Sam that it made him breathe in sharply. But before he could rethink the morality of this—was this cheating?—she'd already broken the skin.

The world dissolved into beautifully simple bursts of euphoria in his mind, and all rational thought was swamped. A moan escaped Remi's lips as he moved forward, his free hand clutching at Isla's hip as he pressed her into the door that neither of them had opened. Faceless images made lewd gestures in his veins and his body sang with happy fulfillment, rising in blissful response.

REMI
Where do you go when you're right next to me?
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Isla's back hit the door and her fingers tightened in Remi's hair. The Ascended was too wrapped up in the taste of copper and the electric ecstasy that sang through veins already too used to feeling nothing, and the morally questionable elements of what was going on did not register even slightly. Because Sam had told her, she realised belatedly, something about he and Remi, and now that she was close enough she swore her keen senses could even smell the other Ascended on him.

Forcing her jaws to part from his neck, Isla tilted her head back against the door, somehow breathless even though she didn't need oxygen. Her grip relaxed ever so slightly, and there was a cocky little smile on red painted lips that she couldn't wipe off. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "But I was thinking about being a raccoon."

ISLA
Hush now, I'm here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

As she parted, Remi could feel his body simultaneously lunge forward to try and chase the ebbing endorphins, but also to quiet and recede slightly.  It was a strange thing, to go from 0 to the sort of turned-on that made Remi want to claw the walls away from the support beams behind them and then pin and ravage Isla in the shadowy places that lurked beneath, to suddenly...feeling nothing of the sort, save for the rapid pulse of his own blood flowing in steady waves, with Isla somehow in his arms.

Laughing a fluttery sort of sound, Remi pulled away. Turning his hips slightly, Remi reached into his trousers to adjust the erection that they were both surely aware of. Tucking it up and towards his belt as if somehow that was any better (though it did ease the strain a bit), Remi shot the healer a wry look. "Can I trust you with nothing?" He chided a bit breathlessly, feeling the heat in his face slowly begin to recede.

REMI
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Isla tactfully looked away as Remi turned to adjust himself, absently dabbing at the blood on her lips with the sleeve of her tunic and trying to hide her smile. Yes, they were both aware of it, but similarly to Remi, the bliss that had rushed through her body was already beginning to fade. It begged Isla to continue to chase that high, but it was easier this time to control the urge. Clearing her throat and straightening up from the door, she grinned at Remi.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it. I mean... it... well, no. It would be of absolutely no use to me here in the Infirmary." She giggled, hiding her laughter as best she could behind her hand. "I'll save it until after the sun comes back. Should be fun." She resisted the urge to tack on that perhaps she could get magic next time, because that suggested there would be a next time. "Do you feel okay?"

ISLA
Hush now, I'm here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

"Concentration is my specialty, she says." Remi said, nudging her gently and rolling his eyes. "Guess we are relaying on the stones then. Although I suppose as a raccoon you would have an easier time of hiding should anything happen here." He mumbled, glancing ominously towards the window as if waiting for the sound of branches (bones) to punctuate his point.

Taking a breath, Remi placed his fingertips over the bitemark, noting already how quickly the blood seemed to have stopped flowing. Probably some enzyme or another. "Mmmhmm, a bit tired. I will go downstairs and have some food. You are sure you do not need anything else here?"

REMI
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

If Isla could have blushed she would have, at the reminder of how only minutes before she had boasted about her skills. "Clearly it has a deadly weakness in the form of bloodlust," she said haughtily, smirking and nudging him back. "And hopefully this time I don't wake up as a raccoon, so I can actually see how it works when you shift." Winking, she casually examined the bite mark on his neck as he touched his fingertips to it, seeming happy at how it was already closing, by the look of it.

"You've already given me more than enough, but your company was the best part," Isla assured him with a warm smile, carefully opening the door of the study to lead them on silent feet back through the ward to the entrance of the Infirmary. "Some food, plenty of water and a nap," she added. "Take care of your body and your body will take care of you, as they say."

Pausing at the entrance, Isla leant up to kiss Remi's cheek in a gesture that was purely platonic. "Visit again, if you like," she invited. "But next time please tell someone where you are going."

ISLA
Hush now, I'm here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

He tilted his head to allow her eyes and fingers to examine. That was probably a benefit to Isla being an ascended as well as a medic, at least she knew what she was doing. More or less anyways. "Yes doctor." He said reproachfully, though his grin quickly swamped the feigned annoyance he'd been trying to portray.

Her kiss on his cheek made him smile, and he squeezed her shoulder with the sort of affection normally associated with siblings. Or so he thought, having none of them himself. "I will certainly do that, though hopefully next time it is not simply to bring you more bad news and food you do not need." He added with a boyish grin, his hand on the latch of the infirmary door.

"I am only a button squeeze away." Remi said with a smile, before exiting back into the murky darkness, to descend back towards the Rathskeller.

REMI