I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
He’s never been to this shrine before. But there’s something about it that seems to scream Safrin despite being surrounded by headstones and markers. At the top of the knoll, though, there’s an altar with stars etched into the side, and it’s there that the Flood makes his way toward, ending up at the summit of it just around twilight. The stars shine from overhead and the Flood’s shoulders are relieved of so much tension since the last time he’d seen his goddess, that he actually smiles when he reaches it, a hand resting on the top of the altar among the flowers and other offerings that appear pristine despite being there for what Sunjata can only assume to be an eternity.

One of my mother’s favorite things were pearls.” Sunjata begins quietly, setting a small circlet onto the altar, a bracelet of deep sea green pearls, accented with silver chains and beads to appear like stars among the deep galaxy. “It’s one of the things I find myself hoarding more and more since I got my dragon shift.” His head tilts as he regards the altar curiously, before shaking his head and huffing a soft laugh at his distraction.

With the commentary over, he does kneel before the shrine, withdrawing his hands back to himself as he begins what he’s actually come for. “Anyway, I’ve completed the quest, Safrin. I hope that you will enjoy the bracelet regardless.” A surprisingly youthful smile crosses his face, despite the scars, as he pulls out the required items to spread in front of him.

Sunjata has completed his quest from Safrin to retrieve a lost item from Ludo to see through illusions!
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"It's very interesting..." Safrin's voice is smooth and polished, not unlike the pearls the Flood has presented. "..that you would be drawn to the beautiful things that come about as a result of invasion and protection." Surely Sunjata knew how pearls were made, having lived in Torchline for as long as he had. Surely he would be able to see the irony and the beauty in it.

Appearing as if having parted a curtain in the fabric of reality and stepping through, Safrin is just there on the heels of a cosmic sigh. Standing before him, his head nearly at her waist despite how he kneels, she reaches down to softly cup his cheeks in her hands that she might lift his gaze to meet hers.

"You have done well, not that I expected anything less from you." She beams, her thumbs stroking along his jawline and facial scars.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
Her voice is smooth and gentle as it greets him, his shoulders relax and he actually thinks on the irony of what he’s just said, allowing a soft snort to leave him in response. “I suppose it is.” He agrees, a small smile blooming on his face as she steps through, and his head about waist high, it leads him to start lifting his gaze, with Safrin’s help.

Her hand caresses his jaw and he peers up at her with bright steel, head tilting a fraction to nuzzle his stubbled and scarred cheek into her palm. “I didn’t want to keep you waiting.” Like he has before, with the quest that lead to the daggers settled on his hips. No, this time he’d strove to complete it as quickly as he could. And the way she praises him, there’s a part of him that craves it all that much more.

His hand rises, resting on her arm gently. “Thank you.” He finally manages when it comes to her praise, to the beaming smile she offers him.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Her smile only grows at the touch of his fingers against her arm. "How has the season treated you? Leafchange is often a season that brings with it...painful memories." If only because Ludo insisted on making such a show of reminding everyone of their lost loved ones with its ridiculous lanterns. Carelessly, accidentally perhaps, Safrin's thumb edges from his jawline toward the curve of his lips, before she catches herself with a sigh.

Turning to reach for something over her shoulder, something which hadn't been there moments ago, Safrin plucks a small black stone out of thin air. At the centre of it is a wide fracture that allows light through, haloed by the swirls of faraway galaxies. Turning back to Sunjata, she offers the stone out to him. "I hope this eases your mind, at least somewhat." She hums softly.

Sunjata has received:

Illusion Stone | A black stone that's open in the centre. When looked through, the stone can reveal even god-level illusions for what they are.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Good so far.” He pauses as her hand skates along his jaw, but his eyes never leave her face for a second. “It’s my birthday this season.” And Nate’s, though Sunjata refrains from mentioning that. It’s better that way. As for loss and the like, Sunjata’s come to terms with it, Lusea’s lantern remade for the second time to hang on the branches of the Festival of Lights for a third year in a row.

He remains where he is, though, his hand slipping from her arm as she turns and as she goes to hand him the stone he flashes her a bright smile. “Thank you Safrin.” His voice is gentle, his accent coating every syllable before he moves to stand, to reach for his goddess. “May I?” He asks, placing the stone in his pocket and reaching for Safrin in the hopes of drawing her in for a hug.

Our daughter is doing well, though I imagine you know that already. She wishes to Attune, however.” It’s been the singular steady thing Kamaria has wanted, despite having the mind of a five year old that pulls at every possible whim. This one stayed.
SUNJATA

Change author:
"And? Are you the sort to reflect on your past year and its accomplishments? To set goals for yourself for the future?" Gently her fingers continue their lazy caresses of his face as her smile warms.

"Always." She slips into his arms as comfortably as anything. While her height can often change mercurially depending on the situation, for now she is petite but not so small that he has to fold himself over to wrap his arms about her. 'Mmmm, yes.' Safrin says of Kamaria with a gentle laugh. "So I have heard. It is her choice of course and I will happily bind her soul to me if that is what she chooses." It would also secure her from the Voice's clutches, not that it needs mentioning.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He blinks a stuttered blink as her hands continue to dance around his face, though it doesn’t stop the smile that spreads across his face, tugging at the scar to his cheek. “Gods no.” He murmurs after a moment, as his smile grows a smidge more crooked. “I’m more of the spontaneous type.” But she knew that of course.

She slips into his arms, though, into the tight embrace he gives her – close enough to bury his face into her shoulder and neck to close his eyes, his long lashes brushing against her star touched skin. “When she decides it officially to me, I will bring her to you.” Without question, without anything else. The second she decided it was exactly what she wanted, the two of them would be right here.

As for the rest of it, though, he pulls away almost reluctantly so that he can scan Safrin’s face. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” Considering she’s always done so much for him.
SUNJATA

Change author:
Safrin grins at that, nodding, having expected nothing less than utter disregard for his future when it came to solidifying it with words or goals.

But then they find themselves inching toward a subject that does require planning and preparation, at least in some regard. Pressing herself close with the familiarity of an old sweater rather than a lover, she gazes into his eyes. "Are you happy as you are? What you are?" The menagerie that was her Flood was as impressive as it was unprecedented. And yet he could be so much more. "Nate is a demigod after all.." She offers in a low voice, her dark eyelashes fluttering over her galactic gaze.

"I would gladly welcome you by my side, to give you the powers of my stars, and to one day give you a life as long as the sun's." Immortality would mean time. Time to fix things. Time to find himself in a life he truly wanted, rather than the one he was just living through.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The question has him pausing, meeting her galactic gaze as a pinch to his brows forms. He doesn’t understand what she means initially – whether he was happy as an Attuned, with who he was. He thinks so, but as the conversation drifts further toward Nate’s demigod status, the possible perk of immortality, the time it would take provided they’d all make it out to be able to make a life for themselves… It’s a lot to take in, especially when she offers it to him.

He’s silent for a moment, considering the pros and cons, unsure which would be better or worse, if it would be the final nail in the coffin when it came to his and Nate’s relationship. On one hand, he’s already tied to Safrin. On the other, he isn’t tied as much as he would be if he were to demigod.

His arms squeeze around her briefly before he begins to speak. “That is a huge honor, Safrin. Can I… Think about it and get back to you?” He isn’t going to make the same mistake he did before when it came to following his gut reaction and dealing with the consequences after such a thing. No, if he can think it over, talk it out, that would be easier, better for him and his mental state (which will absolutely take a dive in the coming weeks when he loses his companion). He only hopes that she allows him the time to decide, despite knowing there’s a deadline approaching with the war that steadily approaches.
SUNJATA

Change author:
'Of course you can, my Flood.' It is a big decision and not one that she would expect him to rush into lightly. It was not a situation that called for her to take him more fully into her arms, to peel away his indecision with her tongue and help him shed more than just his clothes with her words.

'I do love you Sunjata. Truly. You know that, don't you?' She asks, leaning back in his arms if only so that she might gaze more fully into his face. "No matter what has come between us, what difficulties there have been, I do love you."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Relief spreads in his chest like an ocean wave dragging away words written in the sand, and it’s evident in the breath that he expels as if he’d been holding it just in case to prepare for a worst case scenario. His heart thunders in his chest and as Safrin leans back, his arms loosen a fraction to give her the room to do so. His steel meets her gaze, opening himself up for her (as if he hasn’t already) and as her words reach him it sparks something else within him.

Pride? Honor?

It’s like being the child he once was, but instead of reamed and screamed at for the things he did that weren’t right, it’s acknowledgement that no matter what, she still loved him, and it’s confusing and wonderful and he doesn’t know exactly how to respond to it. It’s a compliment he’s rarely received in his years. And it brings out that shy boy of Korofi from so many years ago as he ducks his head, chews on his cheek. “Thank you.” He says quietly, before he manages to lift his gaze again to meet her. “I love you too, Safrin.” And there’s a part of him that’s sorry that his choices have made things so difficult for her, sorry that there even has to be a war and people on opposing sides in the first place that make this that much harder for him.
SUNJATA

Change author:
"Now, now." Safrin chuckles, delighted to see the bashfulness that colours Sunjata's cheeks. It reminds her of when they'd just met, and he was full of vivacity and vigour that seemed to come so naturally to him. Now he was like a pot of water constantly on the verge of boiling over such that he had to continually move back and forth from the heat.

"Think on what I said." She urges. Dropping her hands to find his, she raises them to her lips and presses gentle kisses against his folded knuckles. "Come and see me, either way." With that, she stands on her toes to plant a radiant kiss just next to his lips. Soft and sweet, she lingers aginst him for just a breath more, before billowing away like a handful of sand tossed against the night sky.

~FIN