Training sweating on the inside
Locke
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
One training focused on attacks, one training focused on defense echo quietly in her head as Wessex continues to search for snake!Locke. She taps into the cat’s superior sense of smell, it’s vision, anything that might let it find prey. Eventually, she narrows in on something that seems a little off in the rocks - a bit that’s a different color in the limited range she can see in.

Taunting a pussy is never really a great idea, she murmurs back, amused at the combination of excitement and fear that floats down the Attuned bond. They can get awfully… aggressive sometimes. And at that, her claws begin to dig into the loose rock around her as she leaps towards the spot she thinks Locke is, trying to dislodge any moveable rocks and find her sparring partner. And in her enthusiasm, she forgets that he can still  be dangerous.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

He can feel her approaching and it's kind of strange. He's still not used to this body, the way his tongue can taste her and he can feel her pawsteps in his belly. He simply coils himself tighter, waiting for her. There's nowhere for him to run (slither?) to, he just has to hope he finds an opening when she finds him.

Aww, most pussies like getting teased. Guess some are more to the point? He was already walking a fine line but he might've just crossed it. Oh well! There are rocks starting to move and one by one, she uncaidos him. There's suddenly a large paw in his face and he aims a bite for it, praying she was serious about being unaffected. If he strikes, he darts away. And if not? Well he hopes he's still fast enough.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
A sharp jolt of amusement rips through Wessex and travels towards Locke at their ongoing banter about pussies. Except that he’s right and she’s right. Slowing down a bit to be mindful of seriously injuring him with her claws, the amusement becomes a quiet, almost sultry hum. Teasing and taunting are two very different things… And she isn’t offering to show him the difference, but she isn’t not-not offering either.

It’s enough to distract her, enough to give Locke an opening; his fangs clench down on her paw and she reflexively jerks it back at the sudden pressure. Not in pain, per se, but the sudden sensation seems very alien. If snake!Locke is flung off, it isn’t intentional. And if his bite is quick enough and he darts off, cat!Wessext takes a moment to re-settle herself and peer at her wounded paww, giving it a quick lick to clear any fluid away and instinctively keep it clean before prowling after him again.

Aight, talk of pussies won’t distract me this time, she warns, ears rotating slowly to try and hear the sound of scales against rock.
the hallelujah
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

He is unceremoniously yeeted away from her and frankly, that's just rude. He manages to slip away enough, he thinks, while she's distracted by her paw. He slips under a little bush and makes his way into the roots beneath the rocks. He's not a huge snake but he's not small either and again, he's wedged himself in a place he can't really get out of. But maybe the dry brush will throw off his scent? Or maybe her paw will bother her enough to call it off?

What about cock? Heard there was a really big one in Torchline. Amusement crackles through the bond and he's long forgotten that he's supposed to be afraid. Enemy or not, he was having fun. And Wessex didn't seem too keen on actually hurting him. She could've if she wanted to and yet.. It's almost admirable. Well.. besides mine, of course.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
‘Enemy,’ for this war, seems like such an overblown word right now. They are just people caught in the middle and until someone does something against her and hers, Wessex can’t mentally or emotionally affrod to look at every non-Ascended as an Even when she’s stalking them. Even when it would probably be so easy to…

The commotion roused Loki and the little dragon had followed her reptile kin’s progress with keen eyes, betraying his hiding place with an intense, obvious focus on the tiny bit of rock Locke’s wedged himself into again. Protected by maybe the only bit of scrub in the entire area, Wessex slinks over to it with the faintest of guttural growls.Eh. Cocks are nice. But the people attached to them are usually less than impressive. A sudden swipe of her paw sends twigs and bits of dried up plant life flying.

I’d have liked to see Nate ride that thing though, she finishes with, echoing his amusement. Another swipe comes, and then her teeth are around the hardiest of plants and she’s savagely pulling at it, trying to uncover the hidey-hole the snake is in or dislodge it in some way again. But she is very much on the attack, the cat's muscles coiling and rippling beneath the spotted landscape of it's fur.
the hallelujah
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He's not sure if she knows or if it's on purpose but she's definitely broken his brain. He was not at all thinking about the logistics of a threesome with the Voice's demi-gods, not at all. Except then his hidey hole is being upturned and there's a very large cat in front of him. Even if she's likely not to hurt him, instinct screams to run or fight. He coils himself, ready to spring, before opening his mouth and hissing. His fangs are practically dripping with venom and he almost wonders if he could hurt himself with it. Nah, he'll be fine.

Well kitty cat, seems like you've caught me properly. What's next? Despite the way he puffs up and he tries to make himself large, he's afraid. Because of course he is. He has no where to run and his only defense is useless against her. He feels guilty for even have tried it. But then again, how many people could survive his bite?
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith

Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
A select few could survive his bite, that’s for sure - more if you count the probability that an Ascended could (though as far as Wessex knows, that hasn’t been put to the test). The little bit of scrub comes loose and she slides backwards a bit, spitting it out before bounding forward again, trying to catch snake!Locke off guard with the sudden attack. Her fangs may be bared, but she doesn’t go in for a bite, instead hoping to bat him around from side to side a bit. Her front paws come up, and like a housecat playing with a mouse (though they both know they’re far more than that), or like a kitten practicing the kill, she only seeks to stun him and perhaps pin his head down.

Remove the dangerous part from the equation.

What’s after that? Hope, maybe. Hope that they won’t have to kill each other on the battlefield. Hope that they can remember whatever this with an amused grin. Whatever you want to come next - given his potential current predicament. Shake hands and go our own ways. Remember not everyone’s trying to kill the other team. I don’t know. But I’m grateful, know that.

{FIN}
the hallelujah