[SE] hark the heralds
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN

Ronin can only give his husband a mental snarl that's entirely to do with the situation and nothing to do with Remi, and as the encantado he's swiped at wriggles towards the front of the pod and out, at last the stupid pink creatures seem to get the message. In a flood they pour out of the net, streaming away from the two men with enough of a flurry that the Huntsman almost wants to give chase, but by then his lungs are burning and the shock of the water's temperature finally seems to be sinking in.

Fucking encantados, Ronin rumbles, and it's with sluggish and barely responsive limbs that he fights for the surface, breaking it with a gasp of air that doesn't really want to come. "And you can fuck off as well," he snarls at the blizzard and the storm booming throughout it.
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
i don't want the world to see me,
because I don't think they'd understand
Oh? Remi chimes playfully, the fog of murder cleared from his thoughts just as quickly as the encantados had. And here I thought we'd just talked about fucking dragons. You're making it hard to keep up with your fantasies.

The winds continue to whip and howl, though the storm follows the frightened pink pod as they make their way downstream and toward the ocean. "I require blankets and bodyheat." The alchemist advises as he surfaces, his skin skill covered in thick rubber. "I don't think they've done damage enough that we can't nap before taking a closer look." He adds, just in case Ronin is stupid enough to try and argue.

Heaving himself out of the water with the use of his hands and tentacles alike, he'll reach down to help Ronin out of the water should the Huntsman require it, before walking directly through their front door, only to turn corporeal again, turn, and unlock it for Ronin.
when everything's meant to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

Ronin snarls with his throat this time, his teeth sharp and his temper flaring, though in reality it's the only thing keeping from passing out in the water. Unlike his husband, he's naked and vulnerable in the Stonesong, and with the phoenix within him protesting at the freezing temperatures too, he needs every bit of help on offer to haul himself from the waters. "I d-d-don't want t-to g-g-go b-back in there," he blurts, the scales and claws fading back into his skin as he totters after his husband.

The warmth of the houseboat seems to burn as he steps inside, and crimson feathers flurry out along the Huntsman's skin without his permission, ruffling up and wisping with flame. "That wasn't fun," Ronin complains, reaching out to fumble the window shut that he'd left open.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
Chuckling under his breath for it was a rare occurrence to hear Ronin mewl, especially when it came to such an easy chore, Remi nods understandingly.

Naked but for the feathers that have begun to contour his muscles, Ronin is certainly a sight to behold and one that Remi hasn't any plans of looking away from. "No," he agrees with a smile in his voice as he moves behind the Huntsman. Holding his palms above fiery feathers, Remi tilts his head slightly to the side as heat licks his fingers and threatens to burn the hair on his forearms should he draw too near. Trailing shadows down the sides of his husband's body, close as he can without burning himself, the alchemist smiles to himself.

"I would still prefer that, over someone knocking at our door asking us for our help." He muses darkly.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN

Ronin wants his husband's arms around him much more than he wants the blanket of his fiery feathers, but it still takes a few shaky breaths and a lot of self control before he can focus enough to let them sink back beneath his skin. When they do, though, he turns instantly to step into Remi's embrace. "Ugh, me too," he agrees without a moment of hesitation, his skin chafed and clammy and cold, his hair damp, and yet he still waddles them towards bed like that will help solve everything.

"At least encantados know how to make an entrance about it," he continues, flumping onto the bed with Remi and fumbling to drag the blankets and furs back over them. "Maybe I'll forget to dig out our path for a day or so, just in case someone does try to come knocking for us. They might give up if they can't get to us, right?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
It's with an almost reluctant smile that Remi watches the feathers sink into Ronin's flesh. Mesmerized not only by the flame but by the untouchable quality of his husband's feathers, their sudden disappearance has the alchemist a touch breathless as Ronin turns. "You feel like a fish." Remi notes with a smile, awkwardly stepping back and back against until the back of his knees find their bed and he sinks down onto it.

'You say that, but had it been Amalia, Maeve or, or Phoebe flailing against our home, I'm not sure you'd feel the same." Remi points out, fishing beneath the blankets for the discarded flask of wine from earlier that he might offer some to the Huntsman. "Maybe I'll give you a reason to forget." He suggests slyly, waggling the flask of wine enticingly.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN

"I feel like a block of ice," Ronin grumbles emphatically, nestling into bed with Remi and ensuring that he stretches across him so they're touching in every place possible. "What's that supposed to mean?" he inquires regarding the apparently random selection of women that the Lullaby comes up with. But then he's being offered the flask of mulled wine, accepting it gratefully and pressing a cold kiss to the edge of Remi's jaw.

"I think I'd quite like that. Maybe after the wine and a nap you can give me even more of a reason to forget," he says, and if it weren't for the fact that he's pretty sure his most sensitive parts have gone to hide up inside him, Ronin might have added some further innuendo. Instead, he takes a slow sip of the warm wine, then offers it out to Remi. "That is like magic," he mumbles.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
"Well, only that dramatic entrances aren't the only things that matter." Remi replies with a shrug, not wanting to think just now of any of the women he'd mentioned, especially not with Ronin's cold body pressed so closely against his own.

Grinning as he enjoys the heat that flows from Ronin's lips down his throat and up toward his ears, Remi sighs lazily. 'You're like magic." He sings back sweetly, raising the bottle to his lips and letting it flow over his tongue and down his throat. "Mmmmm." Feeling his bones settle against his muscles and his muscles relax into the bed, Remi slips quickly and easily back into the intensely satisfying relaxation he'd found before the encantado interruption.

"Who did your tattoo for you?" He asks in a slow and sleepy voice, his fingers trying to touch every part of Ronin's body at once.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN

"Nothing else matters right now but you staying right here and warming me up," Ronin mumbles, smiling and taking another drink from the flask once Remi is done before he sets it down. Letting the wine warm his bones, he nuzzles into Remi's curls and lets out a deep sigh. "No, you," he objects, though it's feeble at best. His limbs all feel like lead after the dunk in the Stonesong, and as their body heat starts to kindle him back to life, sleep is all but irresistible.

"Mm...? Oh, it was a tattooist down in Torchline, along the beach. They had healing magic, so they cleaned their work up as they went," he explains, though it's mostly mumbled against the crown of Remi's head. "That feels so good, don't stop," he says of the fingers drifting over his body, even as his eyes drift shut.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
"Oh...interesting." More awake than his counterpart, Remi considers the ceiling as Ronin lazes against him. Snow falls soundlessly outside as sketches of deer leaping over muscles take form in the alchemist's mind.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He whispers, and though tentacles would make touching his husband everywhere that much more of an attainable goal, Remi finds he's more than up to the challenge of trying to do it just as himself. So it is that as snowdrifts rise outside of their humble walls, the alchemist reacquaints himself with the topography of his husband's body even as Ronin drifts away into unconsciousness. Hopefully on the side of sweet rather than creepy, Remi wiles away the minutes and hours with careful consideration of the man raggedly snoozing away on top of him, recommitting every curve and notch of his body to memory and trying to silently work out a hierarchy of Ronin's most desirable features.

I love you. He thinks, and though he isn't that tired, it's easy enough for him to slip into sleep that he might join his husband on yet another adventure.

~FIN