[se] one day in the city
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Despite his attempt at shifting conversation, they did not stay there long. Phoebe and Noah had only spent a handful of moments together in all the time they had known each other, but there was something about Phoebe that saw right through who Noah was to his very core. "I just feel so stuck, Phoebe." Noah sighed out, one of his hands lifting to run through his hair as his hood fell around his shoulders. "I just so desperately want to go back to what I know. This unknown it just feels so...heavy. With it being winter, I don't even know how my people are. They could be dying, for all I know." It was like a dam burst and all of Noah's exasperation and stress was the water. With his cocoa gone, he did not have anything to use to break his thoughts. "I feel like I have no purpose. Frey gave me tasks, and I've yet to accomplish all of them, and part of me is so scared to go back. I am a disappointment." He sighed again, face twisting as the stone of his features cracked.
Life isn't always what you think it'd be
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe listened in silence, and as he neared the end she reached out an grabbed his shoulder. "Noah, you need to stop. Just breathe." she said gently, squeezing his shoulder reassuringly. "I know how hard it is when it feels like everything is changing and all you knew is falling away. But that is life. It ebbs and flows and twists around. Sometimes things are good. Sometimes they're not. If you put yourself through this much turmoil everytime it isn't, you'll never be able to heal and grow. This is the greatest lesson Frey has taught me." she said gently.

"I failed Frey once too. And because of it people died. A lesser god died. And here I am, one of their demigoddesses. Don't be afraid. Failure is also part of life." she said before glancing at a clock in the town square.

"I have an appointment I have to keep, but see me again before you leave the city. I want to make sure you're okay." she said before saying goodbye and heading off with Pim in tow.

-FIN
she's changed, you can see it in her eyes