Deimos Ignatius
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
FINN
and into the forest i go,
A letter will arrive with Deimos's name etched across the envelope in careful handwriting, wax sealed with no discernible emblem.

Deimos Ignatius,

You do not know me, but I write to you on the behalf of the Order in Stormbreak. You were recommended personally by Noah Olsen, and I hope you will be able to assist in this matter.

We believe there is a relic present somewhere in the Peepholes in the Oerwoud, and that the Ascended have previously tried to obtain it but were unsuccessful.

We are going to attempt to retrieve this relic during LongNight, and hope you will lend your abilities in doing so. You would form part of a group alongside Ronin and Remi Taliesin.

If this is agreeable, please arrive at the Peepholes tomorrow at midnight. I am aware that it is Longnight, but I hope that the timeframe makes sense in this context.

Kind regards,

~ The Spyglass
to lose my mind and find my soul
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

(Incapable of being embedded into the letter are the layers of bewilderment, confusion, and scores of other emotions he cannot name. The depths of his questions could come later, when given enough time to process. Or at this foretold meeting. So in short, concise, writing, giving nothing away, he penned his response.)

The Spyglass,

I would be willing to assist. I can be there at the designated time.

- Deimos Ignatius
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos