{RQ} over the river and through the woods
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Ronin is not accustomed to the mouse (and other) eating antics of the two Attuned nearby, and so he merely offers a polite smile while internally cringing at the idea. Anyway. "Perhaps we could come back here and have a cookout," he suggests, carefully trying to scoop out the smaller fish and freeing it back into the Drop where it lands with a splash.

"Alright, I think that was the last bucket," he says, glancing around at the water they've collected. "So between all of us that makes three. I think that should be enough, right?" Rising to his feet, Ronin carefully hangs the handles of the buckets over the sturdy branch he's brought, then hefts it up and onto his shoulders to carry. "Do you want to walk back with me? We can put these at the government treehouse."
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know

Age: 17 | Height: 4' 7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Alea
would you like to play a game?

"A cookout?" Alea tilts her head, something very birdlike in the motion. "I can't cook. Cooking is for adults." Then she smiles. "But you two could cook! I haven't had cooked food in a long time!"

That's a plan, as far as Alea's concerned. As for moving the buckets back to the treehouse ... She hesitates, part of her unwilling to approach more people. "I've never been there. I don't know where it is."

But the desire to finish this task for Ludo outweighs that anxiety, and she picks up the third bucket, or tries to -- she might have some wiry muscle to her, but the bucket's heavy. She staggers, almost spills the bucket, and puts it down with a deep frown.

"Forgotten Teddy Bear" by Walt Stoneburner is licensed with CC BY 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
FELIX

The idea of a cookout is one that Felix nods his head in agreement with. He’s ready to tack on a few more thoughts before Alea mentions she doesn’t cook her food – again not too surprising for Felix given the Attuned shift, but he offers a nod to the girl and an easier smile. “Yeah I think we should.” Felix agrees, flashing a brighter smile toward Ronin.

He preps his bucket and picks it up, prepared to take it where Ronin indicates after helping load the rest of the buckets onto the sturdy branch. “We’ll show you where it is.” They assure Alea with an easy smile, despite the girl’s stagger with the bucket. “I can take that one for you.” He offers, reaching over to grab the other bucket and follow the rest of them toward the government tree house.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
"Then it's a plan! And I will show you how to cook something very simple. Something that you don't have to be an adult to do," Ronin suggests with a smile down at Alea. She watches as, between the two of them, Felix and Alea manage to get their buckets ready, and the Huntsman begins to lead the way towards the treehouse.

"I can show you the way," he suggests to Alea. "The woods can be sneaky, though. So if you ever do need to go there, you can always just think about it and if they're in a good mood, the trees will let you through."

And with all of that said and done, with buckets of water collected and cookouts planned, Ronin turns his attention to the trail ahead. The last thing he wants to do is to spill all the water before they get it where it needs to be.

~FIN
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know