[SE] snowbound
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
Ronin knows exactly how the remark about Maeve might be taken, and he raises his eyebrows around at Remi's grin, though he understands what the other man means. "You can roar out the window and I'll come out here and prance around as a luxere to protect our snow-dick. It'll be half a welcome-to-the-Taliesin-boat sign, half a guard dick so we know if intruders are here."

Awwwing at the thoughtful offer to hold the mirror for freckle-inspection, Ronin has the decency to look mildly disconcerted at the artistic precision of Remi's tentacles, and he steps back to admire it as it all seems to come together. "I suppose I don't know," he murmurs wickedly. "I think you might be right. For science, obviously," he says. "But first..."

It doesn't take much for Ronin to engage his dazzle, given that even the smallest thoughts about Remi are enough to give him butterflies, and he eagerly reaches out to press his hands to their sculpture once he's emitting enough starlight. And the magic infuses into the snow-dick, setting it beautifully aglow in all its glory. "Ta daaaaa!"
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be anything in the world
"It is rare to find something that is both a warning and a welcome at the same time." Remi agrees, flashing Ronin a smile and nodding. Anyone stupid enough to come and bother them after hearing bellows of murder and seeing a luxere prancing around a snowdick was either a friend already, or someone looking for trouble. "And just so long as we are agreed that you will be the one going outside." He adds with a shiver. Able to keep himself warm with his various shifts, Remi has nothing at all that instinctively likes the cold, the way Ronin does.

"For science." Remi agrees, wanting to say something about setting a good example for Mateo (given their dedication to the scientific method), the alchemist is made breathless by the sudden glow Ronin has transferred from himself to their snowdick. Covering his mouth as if to hide the tremble of his lips, Remi crosses his hands over his chest and gives the Huntsman and weepy stare. "I think it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." He whispers with awe.
THE ALCHEMIST
but all i wanted was to be his
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
Basking in the merry glow of their snowdick, all their other threads of conversation (apart from the sex in a snowbank one, obviously) vanish from Ronin's mind, and he circles around to stand proudly with his husband. "I completely agree," he whispers with a dramatic sniffle of emotion, slipping an arm around Remi's waist despite the fact that his fingers have long gone numb.

In the time it has taken for them to play in the snow, twilight has settled into full nighttime, and the glow of the gigantic memory snow penis is all the more enchanting for it. "Shall I run off and touch all our balls now too?" he asks with a grin, leaning in to kiss the small amount of cheek visible above Remi's scarf.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i could be anything in the world
Hardly able to feel Ronin at his side through all of their combined layers, still Remi sighs adoringly as he leans against his husband. The glittering shaft was smooth (vein aside), reflecting starlight and moonlight both, so much so that despite his gloved hand, Remi couldn't resist reaching out to touch it.

"You absolutely should. You can start with these ones first." Remi says in a low voice, leaving the snowdick to sparkle and instead gripping the front of Ronin's jacket to drag him close. "You had sex with me in a snowbank," He whispers in a wicked tone, his sharpened teeth clicking slightly as a flush of colour dances across his cheeks. "But now I want to have sex with you in one."

So saying, anyone with the bad fortune of looking out near where Remi and Ronin's houseboat bobs happily in the Stonesong will be treated to a glowing penis, Remi's ass made brilliantly white in the moonlight, and a chorus of moans loud enough to make any birds silly enough to land on a certain snowdick, take flight.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
but all i wanted was to be his
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.