Dark stones to illuminate history
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai sent a smirk over his shoulder towards Mabel. "It's working. Looks like you had a decent idea." He almost added 'for once' just to tease her, but Nikolai wasn't sure that they were close enough for such banter just yet. The running water was truly doing it's job, smoothing edges and polishing the stone at once. Nikolai turned the stone as needed to ensure a smooth carving.

Once the sphere was completed, he held it under the water for just a few extra moments as a final polish. Afterwards, Nikolai headed towards Mabel, running his thumb over the obsidian sphere in his hand. With a small grin, he held it out to her. "See? A perfect sphere." The older Ascended was very satisfied with his work and the resulting palm-sized sphere.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MABEL

Mabel resisted the urge to sneer, snort, or snicker; relying on the slight arch of her brow to hint at any of the undercurrents. Her ideas weren’t normally bad – she didn’t think so anyway – so the shrug rippled through her shoulders, arms crossing over chest in some defensive measure against the babbling waters. “Good.” The inspection was made casually with the narrowing of her eyes, and then running one finger over the depths of it, polished and with a fine finish. “Do you need anything else then?” The Voice should be pleased with the result of the obsidian orb anyway, and Nikolai could be one step closer to his mystical eyeballs.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai snickered, struggling not to tease Mabel further. He was pleased with his quest progress and such in a cheerier mood then normal. It was only through eagerness to get home that he resisted the urge. Stretching, Nikolai placed the orb into his pocket, keeping a hand on the sphere so that it wouldn't fall out.

Nikolai gave Mabel a small smile, "Thanks for helping. I'll see you around." He was grateful for her aid but further touching upon it made him uncomfortable. A simple 'thanks' should do, right? Satisfied and wanting to relax, he gave a Mable a small wave before he skittered home.

-{FIN}
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows