{SE} Of Optical Oblivion
Nikolai
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
I don’t want a world
Without pain or loss
Not all of it. Nate can't stop the dramatic way he rolls his eyes, faux hands slipping to the ground to gather up one of the reformed snowball. He doesn't actually plan on continuing their fight, but... he could. Maybe. If he wanted to.

"Well... it's made of seer cat blood and a diamond, so I imagine it probably helps because of that." Nate tries to keep the joking condescension out of his tone, knowing the other will not at all take it right. "The visions themselves... they're like dreams, in a way. I just... suddenly know things. And then I gotta figure out what the fuck they mean." A laugh huffs out of him, the snowball fight forgotten as Nate's extra arms flicker away again, the last snowball splatting to the ground.

He steps close to Nikolai again, reaching out to throw an arm around his shoulders and pull him close before he can protest. "If you really want, I can tell you next time I have one. It's... been a while, actually."
I just want them
To mean something
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Keeping your heart
On your sleeve
Nikolai is actually a little impressed. It's a fascinating upgrade, useful too. Though it does kind of sound like fever dreams. If Nate weren't an Ascended, Nikolai might have actually brushed the idea off of as drunken delusions. But given what they are, he tries to wrap his mind around the concept. "Visions of the future? Sounds complicated." A smug little grin appears as Nate approaches, "Can your brain really handle that kind of responsibility? We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." He's trying with the whole sibling thing, ok? He's trying.

The grin becomes a scowl however as Nate once more invades Nikolai's personal space. Before he can snarl, the Demi-god makes his offer and the younger Ascended finds himself intrigued. "Yes. I'd like that." The response is as stiff as his shoulders, but it's a confirmation nonetheless. Making plans to see Nate again? His curiosity must be overriding his sanity.

After a moment, Nikolai is done with the contact and shimmies out from under Nate's arm. "I'll see you around Dipshit. You better keep  your word and tell me if you have any more fever dreams of the future."

-{FIN}
Will get blood
On your jacket