[SE] feeling festive
Melita
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the baffled king composing hallelujah
"A healing fountain? That's new. I imagine it's been put in place by Maeve?" Ronin guesses; it's a good idea, in truth, especially given how Torchline seems to be a melting pot of all sorts. "The bonfires were always fun, though I don't think I ever got to enjoy them properly at LongNight." It's always been a time of tension for one reason or another, for the Huntsman, but perhaps this year would prove him wrong (unlikely).

"It's still a type of fun, right?" Ronin reasons, glancing up as another chiming flurry of jingle bugs buzzes past, though they're gone from the clearing almost as soon as they arrive; the prospect of another dragon probably put them off, he reasons. As Mel talks of Seren, though, Ronin smiles back down at her. "She's very spirited," he says of his daughter. "You should see the place for yourself to judge it, if you get the chance."
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
“Mhm. And Aurelia.” If the last comment caused another slight furrowing of her brows, then she pretended not to notice the slip; uncertain where the latter had gone, Maeve alone in her reign. “Maybe you will this year then. All of you should come join us!” Her hands reached out wide, to indicate the size of the bonfires, ensuring some whoosh noise escaped from her lungs as if to maximize the impact of the infernos. It was far more relaxing in the midst of some silly chaos, rather than the depths and despair LongNight brought elsewhere.

She tilted her head at his next response, line of sight following his as the jingle bugs moved through, hands nearly reaching out instinctively to grab again, but yielding as they went too high. Perhaps the insects had already learned. “I suppose.” She shrugged her shoulders, understanding, aware, that it wouldn’t be as fulfilling.

There was a light laugh at the mention of Seren. “Yes,” in agreement. “And she has a lot of ideas about how she wants to make the world better.” But with Ronin’s statement, Melita still didn’t find herself really yearning to go see a land covered in stone and archaic principles.
to be the sun
MELITA
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the baffled king composing hallelujah
"Maybe!" Ronin grins, nodding to Melita and actually seeming to consider the idea a bit as he completes his circuit of the clearing and arrives back to where the honeybee girl had entered through the trees. "I know right now Remi and I are quite enjoying the snow, but I imagine the cold will be a bit much once Longnight gets closer. Even if we aren't there for the whole time, I bet we could go and visit," he says with a nod. "Are you still on that ship?"

She supposes and Ronin agrees, happy to let the subject drop especially when they're having a great deal more (real) fun crunching through the snow and watching jingle bugs. "Aha, she certainly does," he agrees on her appraisal of his daughter, tucking his hands into his pockets and watching as Sugar digs her way free of the snow to chirp her victory. "Do you want to come with me to search for more of those bugs? I've never seen them before this Deepfrost. I wonder where they make their home."
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
“That sounds like a good plan,” and she grinned again – content to know that there was a chance they’d be able to experience LongNight in happier, more relaxing nuances (chaotic, to be certain, but for so many different reasons, and none of them maimed or maligned in monsters). “The Ark? Yes!” The proud smile remained, even as her eyes darted and followed Sugar – noting Fangorn popping completely out of the snow within the next breath – orange body bounding into the eaves.

At the suggestion, her attention drew back to the Huntsman, nodding enthusiastically – turning back to ensure her companion would be soon to follow. “Sure!” Already engaging her long, youthful limbs into leaps amongst the snow drifts, she began to enthusiastically wax poetical on her theories of where they might have originated from, for as long as Ronin can likely tolerate, curious and unrelenting all the more.

{FIN}
to be the sun
MELITA