Greater than
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Grinning, Remi is suddenly aware of the places that Ronin's lips have brought feeling back to his snow-frozen face; the bristles of the Huntsman's day-old scruff itch against his skin in a way that's maddeningly vibrant. "It just might." He'd still plant the seeds and pledge to keep the Woods in good form, though he'd have done that anyway.

"I love you too. I am glad it's easier now, and I also know that doesn't mean it will always stay easy." But they'll overcome it, just last they always did. "Honestly, I'm never sure. When I met with Deimos I wrongly thought he was going to ask to stay, and when I saw Hotaru, I thought for sure she was going to say she was going to live somewhere else." Remi shrugs, well aware of what a poor predictor of behaviour he was.

"After the twins visit the shrine...I doubt if they will stay just around Vai's cabin." Remi says delicately. They wouldn't live with he and Ronin of course, but their orbit would grow in a way which might make it hard for the Huntsman to avoid them.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
Ronin nods, both soothed by and incredibly grateful for his husband's understanding and his ability to read the Huntsman, even if his people skills don't seem to extend to the rest of the world. "Mm, well. Perhaps I should say, then, that it's not as though we can keep people out of the Greatwood. Much as both of us would like to, if not for different reasons." He smiles, stealing a softer kiss from Remi's lips before settling back and starting to rise to his feet, trying to prevent his lower half from falling asleep.

"I figured as much. Kids wander," he mumbles, holding out a hand for Remi to pull himself to his feet as well. "I won't do anything, if we run into each other..." He'd say he can't guarantee he'd help if they were in trouble either, but... well. That's not true, and Ronin knows it. He'll help without a second thought.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Grumbling something under his breath that very much sounds like well, we could, Remi grins and accepts the hand that heaves him to his feet. Groaning as his frozen muscles threaten to snap in cartoonish fashion. Feeling the flux and snap of Ronin's emotions, the alchemist nods in the wake of all that isn't said. "They are as much of me as they are of her." He offers, unsure if that makes it better or worse.

Reaching into the folds of his jacket, Remi makes a face, winces, and pulls. Well, plucks, really. With a snarl of annoyance, he turns from Ronin to fit the handful of feathers into the hollow of a nearby tree. "For something's bedding." He announces, unsure if offerings had to be listed. "And I will make sure that the snow doesn't pile up and that debris does not alter the flow of the Stonesong." Such was a ridiculous vow for a mortal to make given the amount of work he was obligating himself to, but then, there was nothing he'd not do for the safety of his children.

Holding a hand out in Ronin's direction, Remi smiles adoringly. "Home? Stew?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
"I know," Ronin murmurs, and his voice is low enough that it might be a growl or a purr. They should be as much a part of me as you goes unsaid, but then again it doesn't need to when his emotions are laid bare to Remi. Wincing on the other man's behalf as he rips the feathers from his own body, Ronin at least waits for him to be finished with his offerings before he slips in to wind his arms around him.

"Home," he agrees. "Stew." Taking a second to make sure Remi is okay (or maybe just taking advantage of an opportunity to feel him up), Ronin at least seems much more warm and fuzzy as they set off for home. The rest of him might be frozen, but they can take care of that when they get back to the boat.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!