I could be anything you like (OPEN)
birthday partaaaaay
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
lions sit in solemn lines, drinking gin and dropping lines
More people arrive and mingle before Jack’s trying to get up but Sunjata’s attention is elsewhere as Seven nuzzles in and Subjata presses his face into her fur, tipsy and content for the moment. And when his head lifts and he opens his eyes, his gaze lands on Nate helping the captain up. His gaze and demeanor brighten, easily fitting his tall frame into the confines of Nate’s arms, one hand abandoning Seven to wrap around Nate instead.

Hi, Skatjie.” He murmurs softly, the kiss offered back with ease. And when he pulls away, the hand slips down Nate’s arm, gentle and lingering squeezes until he captures Nate’s hand to intertwine his own with. I want to lay on the beach. Is his answer, though there’s a lingering thought of stealing Seven away for a while from the party that’s quite convincing to the Attuned as he moves to follow the party, his gaze lingering a moment on Adam before he focuses on Nate again. “You’re familiar with Seer cats. Seven’s my favorite.” He leans in as if it’s a secret, but he can’t help the slight crooked smile that blooms on his face that he shoots at his husband.
wasting beats in this heart of mine
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
watch her dance, she beckons you
fair warning: leave her to herself
Bottle in hand, swigging from its glassy sanction, Melita had long since given up giving a shit for this occasion. Amused by the ridiculous thumbs-up, and that she no longer had those damned gloves any longer, she was more than content to watch and persist in some other vague amusements.

Her eyes might’ve flickered over to Sunjata – but what was there to say? Or do? A curt nod was extended back. Like they didn’t even know one another.

It stung – so she took another long drink, let it sweep down the back of her throat. Let it burn and turn in swift conflagrations. She paused enough to breezily pat Nate on his way by, and then they were all being summoned to the beach. For Adam to start stripping or whatever. She’d lost the plot a few drinks before.

So she cheered and whooped for him along the multitude of others. Why not at this point.
beautiful to see, but poison to touch
calm and chaos, evolved and still evolving
MELITA
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
i want to taste you again
"OoOoOo," is the extent of Jack's response to Nate, though he flashes a grin towards the Ascended as he takes note of the gift deposited in his pocket, before leaving him to see to his husband. While Jack falls against Maeve, Seven busies herself purring and rubbing her face right along Sunjata's jawline until she reaches Nate's, clearly assuming that since the two men are together that she'll receive twice the fuss.

"Dikbek is such a stupid word," he slurs to Maeve once he's steady (or as steady as he'll get), and some kind member of his crew has gathered the rest of his gifts to take them away to the Ark for later. For now - stripping and the beach! Melita is not the only one whooping for Adam, and Jack pauses for a very fine eyeful as the Ascended provides them with a show.

Indeed, he reaches out for a sloppy smack to the ass that might topple Adam if he isn't well-balanced, because fuck if Jack knows how to aim right now. "What promotion you want? You wanna be Head Stripper?"
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It starts with sleep deprivation
It ends with a double life
ADAM
There were enough encouraging whoops and waves for Adam to go on with gusto, putting all his effort into making sure every movement was fluid and overexaggerated. His outfit, which as always had a lot of leather buckles and straps, was not the most suited for the task, but he tried to make it work, stretching out each strap in two hands before dramatically snapping it apart.

He never wore underwear and wasn't afraid to go The Full Monty, so it wasn't long before Adam Jr was out for all to see. Once he was sure there had been enough cheers, he finally stepped down, only taking the slightest of efforts to cover himself up before walking back to Jack (and wiggling his hips and eyebrows as his ass was smacked).

"Sounds great. Long as I don't have to come on the boat, I'll be waitin' for you here with my dick out and my ass ready any time." Adam answered with a wink towards Jack.
Is there a back door in this place?
I'll not be going quietly today.
Base Code by Sky!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Perhaps it's wrong to laugh, but Maeve does anyway. Maybe it's simply to indulge him or because she's had the same thought. The names Sunjata and Nate have for each other, while meaningful to them, simply sound silly to others. She has to fight not to roll her eyes. Maeve keeps him upright as they make it to the beach, ready to watch Adam's impromptu strip show, cheering and hollering with the rest of them.

The Nightshade wolf whistles, tossing him a wink as he steps down, "You're not allowed to get on the boat, Adam. Someone has to keep me company." Especially once Jack was back out on the Ark next season.
Baby I'm preying on you tonight
and Hunt you down eat you alive
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
i want to taste you again
"Suits me just fuckin' fine," Jack slurs - that's to both Maeve and to Adam, regarding him staying off the boat and being ready with his dick out and his ass ready. Barely remembering to turn around - and it's only thanks to the madame pressed against his side that he doesn't go stumbling off balance into a wall or off the edge of a walkway, they start to head out towards the beach.

And soon it's bonfires and booze and someone has started a sea shanty (was it Jack?) and the captain has forgotten most of what he's done or agreed to do anyway. Quite happy to fuck and gamble the night away, it's a helluva birthday.

It'll be a helluva hangover too, but he's not to know that just yet.

~FIN
like a secret or a sin
JACK
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.