do not go far from me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It warmed her heart that he tried his best to put on a brave face for her. If anything it gave her the strength to gather her own emotions, drying the last of her tears as she took a deep breath, squaring back her shoulders as she shifts him in her lap. "I know we will, Starlight. No matter what we'll always have each other and I'll always love you. Until there are no more stars hanging in the sky and until the sun sets in the east and rises in the west." All completely impossible things. She would never stop loving her son. Not in a million years.

"Come on... Let's eat. We can't let a perfectly good picnic go to waste." Maeve tickled his sides, urging him out of her lap and back onto the blanket, gathering up his plate once more.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Cool guys don't look at explosions, even if they're imaginary
Edmund smiles brightly and wipes away his own tears. "I love you too mummy!" And not to be outdone he adds, "To all the stars and back a thousand times!" There wasn't a number higher then a thousand right? He couldn't remember at the moment. But the point still stood.

Edmund breaks out into giggles as Maeve tickles him. "Ok, ok!" He relents and takes his spot at the picnic, rubbing his stomach when it rumbles loudly. "Let's eat mummy!" Enjoying the weather and the food, the young Abandoned happily settles against Aidon. The moment is peaceful and he honestly can't imagine anything better. Except maybe dessert.

Soon the sun begins to set and the small family makes their way home for the night.

-{FIN}
EDMUND