Melita~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
i wish you could see the wicked truth
caught up in a rush, it's killing you
Hello my piccolape,

I’m not sure when exactly this will reach you with Longnight on the horizon, but hopefully it’s before you set off sailing again.

(There are a handful of lines written and scribbled out, all slightly different versions of the same announcement:)

We adopted twins! It’s a long, complicated story that I’m not going to write down, but you have two new cousins. I’ll explain things when you come visit though, I promise. I wanted you to be one of the first to know, so this letter better show up on time.

I love you, and I’ll see you soon.
Your Favourite Uncle
screaming at the sun you blow into
curled up in a grip when we were us
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
knew what she was doing when she invited the wild in
(The parchment itself has obviously been done in haste – as with anything associated in Melita’s clutches. Pen ink scrawled in haphazard fashion, as if it done while standing up or while the thoughts still echoed and swirled in her head – a couple rewritten proportions because surprise could be conveyed in all manner of ways.)

Favorite Uncle,

Well, that’s a surprise! You must be nearing a full house again. Thank you for letting me know.

I’m not sure when we’ll be setting sail again (Jack has managed to make the Ark fly…that’s a story too). Let’s get through LongNight and see? Stay safe.

I got you some rocks! Enjoy them!

Love,
Melita

(Enclosed are all manner of size and shape – but more so in color: red and gold and orange, bursting like beams of sunlight they wouldn’t be seeing for some weeks.)
Melita