testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
you should know, that i'm a ticking time bomb
and you're getting close
Ah, they don’t get each other. A shame, but Sunjata misses the weight lifted from his lap as the seats are swapped and new faces surround him. And as he glances around, spying the doubles around, he notices that he’s sitting at a table of three and his gaze lifts briefly toward his deity before dropping to Maeve and offering her a small smile. “Well.” He pauses, tilting his head toward the other that accompanies them, only to see Bart there, and he barks out a laugh.

This is awkward.” He rumbles, sinking back in his chair, shoulders slouching as he tries to figure out just how this was all going to work. Both of the people he’s been paired with, one he had a history with, the other was his husband’s brother, so his hands are certainly tied off that. So after a few seconds, he sits up, the steel gaze of his beneath a newly scarred eyebrow rising as his head tilts between Maeve and Bartholomew equally. “We all know each other, I assume.” He doesn’t know for sure whether Bart and Maeve know one another, but given the time spent in Torchline he imagines they have at least an idea of one another.

The scar on the side of his face twitches up slightly as he leans on an elbow in the chair he sits in, long legs stretching out before him. “So I guess it depends on what you both were looking for?” Because for Sunjata it was purely curiosity.
so better watch your step, because i'm about to blow
and where the pieces land i guess we'll never know
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve
We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
Sunjata doesn't get Nate and Maeve doesn't get Locke. Of course. That would have been way too easy, wouldn't it? And Frey liked their games. Maeve settles across from Sunjata, a slow smirk curling on her lips as she looks at him from beneath her lashes, "Awe... Are you disappointed, Jata? Don't think we'll have a good time?" It's all playful teasing. Despite everything that happened since they last saw each other, Maeve still manages to tease him, something she's always been good at. Her jade eyes slip over to Bart, head cocking to the side, causing her curls to fall over her shoulder in dark waves as she examines him slowly.

"I've run into Bart a few times. He's always such a doll, helping me out with my little projects. Isn't that right, sweetheart?" It seems that the Madame is here to play in more ways than one. Her voice dips into a purr and there is a flash of something dark in her eyes. A promise? A challenge? It's hard to truly tell.

Maeve turns her attention back to Sunjata, licking her lips before she lifts bare shoulders in a shrug, "A little bit of fun. The same as everyone else."
What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?