Personal Quest Finding a flower in this mist?
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Talk to it huh? He's not super great at that kind of thing but at least she's not making them sing to the flowers. He's heard that's a thing. He sits cross-legged in front of the little plant, leaning forward. "Don't really know what to say to ya but I hope you grow big and strong or whatever yer supposed to be when you grow up. I got a son now and I hope he can grow up big and strong too. Do flowers think about their parents? Do you even have parents?" It's not like the plant can answer him but still. "I hope you like where I've planted you. It's not much but I hope it's right." It seems right so far.

__
Locke talks to the plant!
It's like a bit of light
and a touch of dark
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ray
Never underestimate
The lengths to which
The moment of truth has arrived as the trio attempts to coax their flowers to grow.Singing or talking, it's all the same really. You've just got to show the plant a little tender love and care. Ray eyes her plot with a small smile, still dripping wet as she gives it a shot. "I know it's hard sometimes, but I hope you grow strong. That what we've done has been enough to give you the energy and life you need to bloom." The herbalist hums a small tune under her breath for a bit before falling silent.

Paige's plot seems to glow for a moment, the soil heating up pleasantly. Then there's nothing. But the heat reemerges over Locke's plot and spreads outward until it connects both to Page's plot and Ray's. The warmth surges like a heartbeat and soon a small bud peaks through the soil over Locke's plot.

A sapling emerges, unfurling from the soil and climbing into the air. It reaches its zenith, and a small bloom appears. A bud that with a small glitter of energy opens up into a single lily. They've done it.

"Oh gods, it beautiful." Ray whispers under her breath as she takes a protective pot she made and begins to transfer the lily into it for transport. One the lily is safely in its new home and ready to go, Ray glances at Paige and Locke showing them the lily. "Thank you both to so much. I'll be able to save lives with this."

We did it! Thank you both so much! This thread can be used as a rare flora/fauna encounter for leveling purposes. You have 48 hours to put a closing/reacting post if you want. But it's totally optional.

-{FIN}
Nature itself
Will kill you