baby blue shades
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

The word choice is interesting but Locke doesn't press, merely turning to look the direction Nate does. He'll likely forget by morning but it'll be fine. He has plenty of time to learn everyone's names now. Locke takes another drink, watching Nate and ignoring Sunjata. Hazel eyes follow the line of his arm, stopping just shy of the other man before returning to his friend's face.

"I don't see why we wouldn't. I think we have pretty similar tastes, wouldn't you?" Now he looks at Sunjata, an eyebrow raised in question or maybe challenge, even he's not sure. The attuned finishes off the last of his coffee before setting it down and sliding it away from him. He leans on one arm, sinking down into his chair some as the booze warms him.

"Not really sure what to do, without the sun for so long. Can't really party like in Torchline." His head tilts to one side, as if in thought, "Although, I suppose, we can think of plenty of ways to party  besides bonfires. Unless you want to have a bonfire." He's rambling now, caught between wanting to leave and wanting to stay.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
I couldn’t even tell you why I thought it.” Nate rolls his eyes, letting them linger on Sunjata’s steel for a moment. His grin sharpens as a horn spirals into being, his hand immediately circling around the base of it and gently rocking Sunjata’s head. Glee dances in his eyes when the turn back to Locke, a finger pointing out towards him from here it’s wrapped around his mug. “Youre talking about me, huh?” Its rhetorical, and entirely too smug to be bearable.

A warm, buttery soft laugh leaves Nate, his head shaking as he runs his thumb up and down Sunjata’s horn. “Can’t say I’m a fan of bonfires personally, but I’d happily watch you two have your fun.” A handful of barely repressed thoughts tease through their bond, Nate licking his lips and considering his coffee, brow quirked towards Locke. “Maybe it’s not partying, but I’m sure we can find a way to pass the time.” He slides his mostly full mug towards the attuned, gesturing for him to take it — it’s not as if it does anything for him anyway. “Sunny here knows,” Nate shakes Sunjata’s head by his horn again, “I’m pretty good at making my own fun.
I’m in trouble for the things I haven’t got to yet
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
Oh. Oh.

There’s a challenge in the tone of Locke, something that the Flood certainly takes as a challenge, even if it’s smoothed over by Nate’s words, by the flush that creeps up his neck, hiding beneath the stubble to his chin, the edges of it visible nearer to his cheeks. There’s a twitch of his lips, something animalistic in the way it tugs before it’s soothed with the motion Nate takes around the horn that’s curled through his longer dark hair.

His head is rocked which certainly takes him out of the challenging stare down he wants to have with Nate. And he can’t help the edge of a huff that leaves him when Nate audibly comments on it, the pulse of jealousy that slips from him that he’s sure everyone at this table can feel. But it’s smoothed down again, his ruffled feathers flattening with the sensation Nate offers through his side of the bond.

Attention is brought back to Nate with the nickname, with the comment, and the shake of his head. And he realizes that two can play at this game, and it’s with a roguish slow curl of his lips that he hums his agreement. “You are.” He agrees, pausing to take a sip of his coffee, before setting it down and letting his gaze focus on Locke again, tilting his head into Nate’s hand a bit more, gaze slipping over toward his husband as his feathers ruffle again ever so slightly with the sensation. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's already having a bit of fun... But there can always be more to be had, hm?" A dark brow rises, steel gaze bouncing between Nate and Locke.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

Back and forth, his eyes flit between the two other men. It feels like their having a conversation he's not allowed to be part of but forced into anyway. It's aggravating and maybe he's just touchy but he can't help the way it ripples through him. Nate offers him the mug and he takes it, eyes narrowing for a moment before he takes a swig of it. It burns but it keeps him grounded, almost pulling his head out of his ass for a moment.

"Well, His eyes follow the line of Nate's thumb across Sunjata's horn and he's lost for a moment. "Seems like you two are having fun already." Maybe at his expense. He can't tell. He can never tell with Nate and he's not familiar enough with Sunjata to figure out what's going on there. Locke takes another drink in an effort to keep himself from fidgeting but he just ends up running his nail over the edge of the mug instead.

"Look, it's late and I haven't slept properly in a season." Despite being a full sentence, he trails off, clearly thinking. "And haven't gotten laid in two. So as much fun as it is hanging out with you two love birds, I'd rather go find somewhere to jerk it so I can get some real sleep." What the hell is he saying? "So if you could just point me to an empty bed or something.."
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
– NATE –
Nate licks his lips as Locke sips from his mug and settles a little more solidly on Snujata, his legs hooking just a little to pull the attuned closer still. He doesn't laugh when their guest points out his fun, though it sits just behind his lips, ready to come out. "This isn't fun." He all but whines the words. "Not yet." His head is tossed around effortlessly, hair flicking out of his face. "This is just," his hand strokes up to the tip of Sunjata's horn, thumb poking at the gilded tip while his tongue pokes at the corner of his mouth, "foreplay."

Sunjata, at least, seems to have picked up the rules of the game he's playing, and Nate can't stop the pulse of warmth that oozes from him, covering over the stains from the jealousy with a fresh coat of paint. It's just a shame that Locke doesn't seem to have noticed the invitation at his feet, but it's fine. Whatever extends the game, even a few minutes longer.

It's impossible to resist the tease when he snaps, Nate's grin so big it seems like it should split his face in two, seems like he could devour Locke without any effort at all. Maybe he will, depending on the game they choose.

"Well what kind of hosts would we be if we didn't take care of you?" Nate's tongue dips out of his mouth, teasing and considering all at once.  "I'm sure we can find a bed you'll enjoy." Without looking away from Locke, Nate lets his head tilt towards Sunjata, a feeling like a poke rushing through their bond ahead of his teasing whisper. Maybe ours? There's a tug on the horn again, an invitation for Sunjata to voice the thought, if he wants.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
It’s hard to keep focused when Nate’s hands are on him. Even harder to focus on Locke sitting across the table, offering out challenges and playfulness, and eventually some brutal honesty that sparks a hint of surprise across Sunjata’s side of the Attuned bond. Not that he shies away from it or anything, but simply the curiosity that lingers within it. Was it an offer, a lead up to the question? He’s jostled a second later and tugged a bit closer toward Nate, that protective arm draping over his husband’s leg is gentle as it is possessive, but it begins to relax as the conversation continues.

Nate’s approval coats him like sticky honey and the Attuned practically vibrates with it, not only that but the way his hand slips along his horn and Sunjata can’t help but turn his attention away from Locke to let the shiver in his gaze slip down his spine, to take a sharp breath as he tries to calm himself enough. Nate’s words slip through the Attuned bond for his ears only and while he doesn’t meet the Ascended’s gaze, he does manage to lift his flushed attention up toward Locke, letting a crooked smirk play on his lips.

You’re more than welcome to join ours for the night.” He rumbles to Locke, his voice a bit more hoarse, deeper and throatier as his accent tugs and pulls on it. “We won’t mind.” He murmurs a bit after, tilting his head in Nate’s hand to run Nate’s hand along it further as his gaze remains on Locke. “And like Nate said, we’re more than capable of helping you out.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

Is this how he dies? Yeah, he's pretty sure this is how. He feels like a rat cornered by a pair of starving cats. He knows it's the weird one sided bond thing they have, the one he isn't privy to internally but he's very much feeling the effects of. Nate licks his lips and Locke watches, praying for a peak of fang and sighing softly when he finds it. But he's distracted away from it when Sunjata speaks.

If his cheeks weren't already pretty pink, they are now, very much so. But he's not exactly one to lie down and be pampered. Not exactly. He's never quite fit into just one role in the bedroom but he is a bit of a.. Well, people pleaser, if he can be.

"Suppose it is cold.. Can keep each other warm." He's acutely aware that they aren't alone in the house but he can be quiet. His mug is forgotten as he moves to stand, "Why don't you two show me the way and maybe I can do something in return for your.." He's still nervous but his words are little more than a purr, "Hospitality." Each sound is spoken slowly as he slips closer to them.

"M'always happy to return a favor."

With that, he snakes his fingers into Nate's dark hair, leaning down to kiss him. Oh how he's wanted to do this for gods know how long. But his eyes aren't closed, this is no romantic gesture. Instead his head is turned just a bit so he can see Sunjata. What his goal is, not even Locke really knows.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
Good boy. The words rumble through the bond, pride colouring Nate’s tone as his hand strokes up and down Sunjata’s horn again. You’ll have fun, Sunny, I promise. Its an easy promise to make, Nate’s head swirling with plans, vague thoughts trickling through the bond, different ways to while the night away, provided Locke takes them up on their offer.

Look at you, all prim and polite.” Nate teases easily, eyes following Locke as he stands, though his gaze takes a slow, meandering path up his body to find his face again. He’s already straightening when Locke comes closer, about to stand when he’s surprised out of it by the hand in his hair and the lips on his. His eyes do close, the hand on Sunjata’s legs lifting to grab the back of Locke’s neck and drag him closer.

Teeth drag at Locke’s bottom lip when Nate pulls back, his eyes opening to fix the attuned with a hungry stare. “Eager, aren’t you kitten?” He pushes himself up to his feet, dragging Sunjata up in the same motion. “Lets get to the bedroom. This isn’t a party I wanna have in the kitchen.” His thumb rubs along the side of Locke’s neck, his tongue dipping out of his mouth again.

Sunjata knows the way. I’m just going to clean up some, and let you two get started.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The praise is given and Sunjata flushes a fraction more with it, humming an audible sound not unlike a sigh with the mental promise Nate gives him. He’d have to swallow down his jealousy, swallow down his possessiveness, but he thinks he can manage it. For the moment, at least, because the offer is given and Nate’s quick on the heels of agreeing when Locke stands and Sunjata’s smoldering steel is glued to him.

Gods they’re making it difficult for him. His head is tilted but still held by a horn in Nate’s hand, watching the kiss, swallowing the flare of jealousy as Nate’s hand lifts from him to Locke, but he waits. Because wasn’t this decidedly not about him? Hasn’t he offered his house out of the goodness of his heart to try and repair some difficulties all while fully knowing there was something there between Locke and Nate?

Suddenly he’s standing and Nate’s departing for the moment to clean up and Sunjata’s flushed gaze drags to Locke. But he’s silent, stepping around the chair to step nearer to the other man close enough that the shadow of his horns crosses over Locke’s face, his gaze lingering on the other Attuned’s hazel gaze before it drifts down the hallway. Something about this switches that more formal tone of his and he reaches up to tap at Locke’s chin as a crooked smirk forms and twists the scar alongside his face. “Follow me.

Without much other flare his hand drops from Locke’s jaw and he steps down the hallway, opening up the bedroom — a homey little space with blankets thrown about, little navy feathers that linger in the nooks and crannies. He waits for Locke to enter and make himself comfortable before clicking the door shut, unsure how long it’ll take for Nate to get ready to come back, and a split second after that, his shirt is shed, tossed into a heap on the floor.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He hums softly, leaning into Nate's touch before it's pulled away from him. He'd be a liar if he hadn't felt a little bit giddy about this turn of events. Especially the cool way Sunjata looks at him. He grins, maybe a tad too deviously. It's only just a tad bit of revenge, Sunjata, nothing to worry about. He can share a kiss or two with his friend, right? How many kisses as he shared with Maeve?

Locke scrunches up his nose as he's pulled away from Nate but he also doesn't want to do this in the kitchen. Not when it's so open and there's other people around. The touch the other Attuned gives him is surprisingly soft and maybe he's not too upset. He nods to Sunjata and follows him down the hallway, giving Nate one last look before he leaves the room.

He enters the room after Sunjata, pausing to look around. It looks like a nest and a den at the same time. He gets the urge though and he can imagine it will only get stronger as he gets more shifts. He turns just in time to watch Sunjata shed his shirt. Hazel eyes trail along the bare skin before him as he steps closer. He skims his hands along Sunjata's chest before he tangles them into the dark locks, "C'mere." It's only fair if Sunjata gets a kiss too, right?
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
A dull spark of amusement flares through the bond, lingering like a chapstick kiss against Sunjata's cheek, wordless and dripping with meaning all at once. He tends to the kitchen as fast as he can, laser-fucking-focused on every sound that drifts from the direction of the bedroom, and yet he still makes the time to linger in the kitchen, rolling a joint more out of habit than anything else. Giving upstairs the time to bloom, and giving himself time to scheme.

This is going to be fun.

Nate lights the joint before he starts his silent climb upstairs, the door opened and closed slowly, a thin coil of smoke the only indication that he's even arrived. Which is honestly fine by him, he doesn't want to interrupt his boys fun. And it's not like he's a stranger to the appeal of watching, but this is maybe the first time he's gotten to experience it in practice, exactly how he wants.

Still, even he can't deny himself for long, and he steps forward, a staticky hand appearing to take the joint from his lips while his real hands settle on either attuned, one at the small of Locke's back, and the other tangling in the back Sunjata's head and dragging him back. Nate replaces Locke's lips with his own, shotgunning a lungful of smoke into his husbands mouth and pulling away again. His hand tighten's in brown waves while he turns towards Locke and leans in, lips dragging a path along his jaw before settling at his pulse and giving way to teeth.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The hallway is gone in an instant and before Sunjata knows it, the door is shut behind him and he’s shedding his shirt – only to be met with a heated look from Locke that stirs something within him that he lets bloom. His horned head tilts, quietly watching through the lowlight as Locke takes in all of his scars and tattoos, the bare sunkissed skin beneath, the myriad of Ascended bites that lighten his bronzed skin.

With Locke’s approach, Sunjata relaxes, shoulders dropping a fraction, his chin tilting up momentarily as Locke’s hand skates across his chest and he can’t help the way his tongue rakes across his lower lip with the c’mere beckoned from him. He only has to drop his head a bit to meet Locke’s lips, to let his hands move to the other attuned’s sides, fingers pressing bluntly into the jut just above his hip, the kiss deepening a moment as he lets his emotions flood through to Locke and by proxy, Nate too. A sensation of hunger, of an ache, that low burning pit in his stomach that blooms the second he feels cool fingers tangle into his hair under the horns.

The kiss with Locke is broken, replaced by Nate’s own cool lips and the instinctive deep inhale given with the smoke he can smell in the air – refraining from coughing because they’ve done this before and he’s familiar enough with it. He lets it settle for a second before expelling it from his nose, just in time to let his lust blown gaze focus on the path Nate makes on Locke’s jaw and then his neck.

One of Sunjata’s hands rises to press against the back of Locke’s head, fingers threading through the short crop of hair as he tilts his head back from where Nate bites, diving in with a hungry kiss as if he’s attempting to devour the sound the other Attuned might make. His other hand, however, hooks itself into a belt loop of Nate’s, keeping the three of them intertwined and close, to indulge in all of this.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He must've died out on the steps, right? Yeah. This is some fleeting mercy from the gods before he expires, a dream or a trick playing before him. Especially with how smoothing everything is running. He's sure it's the bond, the back and forth flood of emotion between him and Sunjata and in theory, Nate.

Nate joins them but he's entirely too occupied with trying to see if Sunjata's got fangs at the moment. But Nate steals his prey and he almost groans in annoyance. Almost. But watching the pair is almost good enough to make up for it. He used to be jealous but now he's just envious. They're like a singular, well oiled machine. At least until they break apart. His lips part, words dying the second Nate's nose brushes against his cheek. The demi-god's touch is almost too cool against his overheated skin.

There's no time to process anything at all. He's pulled forward by Sunjata as Nate is biting him and all he can do in return is moan helplessly. It's too much, an overload of sensation that Sunjata can surely feel through the bond. His fingers curl against the other attuned's chest. A heartbeat passes and he remembers how to breath, inhaling through his nose as his hands slip down, down, down.

He palms Sunjata lightly, almost hesitating, but he's too curious, heard too many things. Hell, one of the first things he ever said to Nate was something about how big Sunjata's dick's gotta be. It's high fucking time he found out for himself.
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
– NATE –
Nate hums into the crook of Lockes neck, his eyes fluttering with a feedback loop of lust and arousal that fills him without ever really touching him. As soon as he draws back, tongue pressed against the wound he’s made, it’s cut off, but greedy mental tendrils reach towards Sunjata, offering as much as they take and trying to overwhelm them all.

When he finally leans back, his eyes follow the path of Locke’s arm as he places the joint delicately between his own lips again. He takes a long, deep inhale, then reaches between the two attuned to open Sunjata’s pants, dragging his shirt up as the hand withdraws and finds it way into Locke’s hair. Nate tugs his head back, aiming to claim his lips instead of his throat this time.

Nate’s tongue precedes the smoke by a fraction of a second, a little groan rumbling through his chest as he awkwardly steps them all in the direction of the bed. He tries to keep the kids going as long as possible, but even he is only so skilled, and has to pull away with a grin. “I’m glad you two are getting along.” He purrs, the tone matching the mental question drifting towards Sunjata. What position do you want to be in sonskyn?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3