Site Wide Event WHEEL! OF! FORTUNE!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

Though there is nothing tangible in his hands from spinning the wheel, there is something Noah feels within him that beckons him back towards the front of the crowd. He followed the unknown man (Nikolai) in spinning. Having been mocked before by the carnival workers, the demigod stayed silent as he watched the wheel turn around and around. There were so many gathered now, even those who were his enemies. He did not focus on them, however. He focused ahead, waiting for the wheel to land and receive whatever it would be. So far, he was not the only one who seemed to end up mostly empty handed.

Noah would like to use another spin!

- Complete a training for Flowerbirth!
1. {Training} {SE} Carnival knives out here?
NOAH OLSON
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Look! He wants to spin again! Maybe he's feeling a little lucky after his last go. Or maybe a little stupid. He waits for the other men to go before him before taking his turn. How kind of him. He steps right up, grabbing the wheel to spin it as hard as he can. As much as he wants to ignore the taunting of the workers, he can't. "Piths are for citrus, you know? Kind of the worst part, really." Oh so very witty. "Not really good for much. Kind of bitter." He nods, "Yeah. Just a bit."

Locke uses 4 more spins!
1. Free Spin
2. Free Spin
3. {Training} {se} life scorches sometimes Training thread with Melita
4. {DROP} choices New area!
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
In typical Melita fashion, she bounded and leapt along towards the growing crowd of people. There was only confusion for a moment, pondering over other days, other instances, where many had loomed large and then bad things happened. But instead of launching towards familiar individuals, the only thing she made a beeline for was the wheel and its conspirators – a widening smile bursting along her face. Fangorn grumbled something, likely a warning she’d ignore anyway, as she gazed over what others seemed to be doing, watching for a little while as the device spun. Eventually, when given an opportunity, she strode forward with the same broad grin and palpable excitement. “I’d like a try, please!” Perhaps something good would come of it.

--

Melita would like to use three free spins! Thank you!

- {Training} {se} life scorches sometimes Completed training with Locke
- {se} melts into the sea New place (Boondocks)
- {se} never seen sparks so pretty New person (Azure)
to be the sun
MELITA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Many have come back to the wheel. Noah, Locke, Melita... All of them take their chance and their spin. Maeve is among them. Each time they approach she gets that nervous fluttering in her belly as if she's the one doing the spinning. She's not. Not yet at least. Not until she finally works up the nerve to approach once more. The Nightshade lifts her chin, mounting the steps of the platform and giving both of the workers a smirk, recalling their quip the last time she spoke, deciding to give them nothing but a look this time. She spins the wheel, stepping back as it goes round and round, waiting to see what she manages to get this time if anything.

Maeve uses a free spin for completing a training with Locke!

{Training} sometimes life's okay
the only heaven I'll be sent to
is when I'm along with you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
Somewhere logistically between the time Sunjata becomes a demigod and before he gets the shit kicked out of him by Ronin, he stumbles across this. It’s not too far from home and he’s wondering how he’d missed it before, but regardless. Both he and Nate are here now. Might as well give the big shiny wheel a spin, right?

Sucking in a deep breath, running a hand through his hair, he casts a glance to the rest of those gathered before it’s finally open for him to step forward. “Why not.” He mutters, flashing an amused smile toward Nate, before he steps up and spins the wheel.

I would like to turn in SIX SPINSSSS for Sunjata :3
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause i'd rot in hell with you if you'd just asked me to
— i love the shitty things we do together —
Something about the carnival, or whatever this is, doesn’t exactly sit right with Nate. The various people around definitely don’t sit well with him, more than a few faces he’d rather not see again catching his eye, but… hey, it’s supposed to be fun, right? He’s here beside Sunjata, and things are light and easy and he is just going to fucking enjoy it.

It’s the attuned sorry, demi-god who leads them to the big wheel, Nate eyeing up both the attendants suspiciously while Sunjata spins. “This is some kinda scam, huh?” He doesn’t direct the question to either of them in particular, and it doesn’t stop him from spinning the wheel as hard as he can with a pair of false arms, grinning savagely at his husband while it spins.

Nate has one free spin and I am cashing it in

• A board not yet explored:
{DROP} choices The Hanging Tree
live with me in this sin forever
— hell and you, i know you want it too —
NATE

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
"Learn to count," advises the taller, bumblebee host to Nikolai, having been quiet for some time.

Nikolai receives NOTHING

Oh look, there's lots of suckers now. "It's fine," the bumblebee host says to Noah, sniffling, "I didn't want to talk to you anyway."

Noah receives NOTHING

And to Locke? A vicious wink. "Really trying for that 100 words, aren't we?"

Locke receives PLOT INFORMATION, NOTHING, NOTHING, KEEP A SPIN

"Aww, a fellow buzz in my ears. Of course you can try."

Melita receives +2 STATS, NOTHING, NOTHING

The taller host meets Maeve's stare with an unwavering look behind the mask, then reaches out to spin the wheel silently.

Maeve receives NOTHING

And finally there's Sunjata and Nate. The host raises her eyebrows between them, offering the latter a catlike smile. "Biggest scam of your life, chicken boy."

Sunjata receives (fucking hell) NOTHING, PLOT INFORMATION, +2 STATS, +4 STATS, NOTHING,  ITEM/UPGRADE/SHIFT/MAGIC

Nate receives ITEM/UPGRADE/SHIFT/MAGIC

"Now fuck off, all of you. I've eaten too much cheese over the holidays."

flowerbirth
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Oh look, plot info and one more free spin. The attuned watches the other people step up and spin the wheel. Locke gives little waves to the people he recognizes before stepping back in line. The crowd seems to be thinning out so maybe that means more good luck for him. Because random number generators work like that, right? He gives the hosts a wide grin because is there any point in avoiding the meta now? "It really can be. Luckily for all of us, this is my last go." He steps up and spins the wheel again, watching the colors whirl by.
----
Locke uses his last two spins!
1.{Training} sometimes life's okay-Training thread
2. Free Spin
It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX

Not only was the levelling a cunt, but so was her streak of Nothings and the mech!bird screes her irritation at the end. What kind of luck was that?! Pouting for a bit (in a way that only a mechanical bird can), Wessex loudly ruffles her feathers and steps away. Waiting while others take their turns (and seconds, and thirds), she doesn’t approach until she’s ready to try her luck again. Stepping up behind Locke, the Wraith waits till he’s done to open a wing in the direction of the wheel and indicates she wants to take it for a couple more spins.

--------------

4 more spins please. That should be 10!
New place - City Area - ohana means family
New place - Sallow Swamp - {KQ} come and play
Training - {Training} I need my right-hand man back
Meet someone new - Mildew - I'll leave the light on
the resistance
never backing down
Azure Evren
Pickpocket

Age: 22 | Height: Tall-ish | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85

Having profited well at the other carnival she'd stumbled across, Azure didn't hesitate to step right up and try her luck at the next attraction. This time she was only here to play the game. This day just wasn't a day for petty theft. Some days just weren't. Some days it was alright to walk through a crowd and not stick a hand into anybody's pocket.

She wove her way through the mass of people and took her place in line. As far as waiting in line goes, this wasn't too bad. There was entertainment. Maybe this was that experimental theater she'd heard about. Or maybe the hosts were just being asses. Either way she was happy to watch the pair that flanked the wheel casually flick a variety of insulting remarks at those who stepped up to spin it.

Finally, it was her turn. "Can I get a spin and a scathing remark, please?"

8 spins for Azure, please

(2) New place & a new character: {Training} nicotine & tangerines
(2) New place & a new character: (SE) spectacular spectacular!
(2) New place & a new character: {se} never seen sparks so pretty
(2) New place & a new character: On the cusp of Repentance

Azure
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

The crowd loomed even thicker this time, and Deimos had long since stepped back to watch the proceedings – quiet and observant as always. Some efforts were wildly successful, others seemed to hinge into nothingness. Eventually, he rejoined the assembly line, shrugging his way towards Noah and any other comrades, attempting to ignore those he didn’t particularly care for. Once the time was appropriate, the Sword stepped up once more, and politely dipped his head back towards those in charge, asking once more in their game of risk and reward. “May I have two more spins?” A pause, a breath. “Thank you.”

--

Deimos is using two more free spins! Thank you!

{Training} you don't see the ghosts Completed training for Flowerbirth
all rivers flow to the sea New place - Underwater City

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
With a bright grin, cheery disposition, and completely in her element of emboldened designs, Melita stepped aside only to watch some others play the same game. Thoroughly amused, excitement pulsing through her veins (she was probably bouncing on the balls of her feet) and rather impressed with how some of these spins had gone, it didn’t take her long to circle back around and join in the festivities all over again. “Last time, I swear!” She winked towards those leading the brigade, considering choices and regards. “Can I have two more spins? Then I’ll leave you alone!” A promise was a promise, after all.

--

Melita would like to use two more free spins! Thank you!

{Training} filled with fire - Completed training and new place (Eye of Fire)
to be the sun
MELITA
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Hotaru

If there are crowds, the Valkyrie is never far behind. They are almost always sources of information, drama, or death - and she likes her odds usually when it comes to the best two out of three. All the better then that she feels that way; as she approaches and catches sight of the wheel and the process the bystanders undertake, it's clear this is a game made entirely of chance.

The sharp comments and prodding salesman nature of the hosts brings a grin to her face. Edging through the crowd - nodding and smiling to those she both knows and cares enough to do so for - she winks at the closest host and nods towards the wheel. "Still got time for me to give a go?" Better late than never as they say.

- - -

4 Spins for Ru please!

- Post in a board you haven't yet explored!
- {Training} you don't see the ghosts
- drowning in the fount of pain you poured
- {Training} try to find if it was worth what you spent

- Complete a training for Flowerbirth!
- {Training} you don't see the ghosts
She doesn't care about your words
or how you'll try and save her
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
"Oh my GODDDDD," drawls the taller host, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "Isn't this thing over yet? I'm not even bothering with pithy dialogue at this point, come and get your shit."

Locke receives NOTHING and +4 stats!

Wessex receives NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING and NOTHING (Ouch)

Azure receives Keep a Spin X3, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, Item/Upgrade/Shift/Magic and Plot Information!

Deimos receives DOUBLE FREE SPIN! and NOTHING

Melita receives Keep a Spin and Keep a Spin!

Hotaru receives +4 stats, Keep a Spin, NOTHING AND NOTHING

flowerbirth