sweeter than solitude
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Harper

Spotting is a laughable concept with how gargantuan his elephant form is, and the delight of traipsing through the forest without care for the undergrowth, stomping about like a kid in a mud puddle, is practically tangible across the bond. Overshadowing even the thrill of a successful takedown from the panther hiding in the grasses.

Job done, Harper slows his steamroll through the trees, ambling at the natural slowness of his shift to where Ray crouches over her prey. His appreciation for both her form and her takedown flow freely and without shame across the bond. I think so! You can shift and put it on my back if you’d like so we can carry it. Let’s get these back home before something finds our bunny-basket and gets a free for all dinner huh? His amusement rings clear, and he begins to kneel in the grasses, ready for Ray to hand off the burden of the carcass so they can return home triumphant, laden with fresh meat.

- FIN
Once I had been wasted land
but you have made me meadow green again