(SE) it's a perfect storm
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
am i being cliche?
saying that you're probably from a dream i had
He doesn’t know the translation of what Nate calls him, but he can guestimate based off of the sensation that courses through the Attuned bond, head tilting into each and every touch and caress of Nate’s hands like a cat getting pet. It’s angled just enough to catch Nate’s lips in the kiss that steals his breath away with ease, the two of them melding together the best they can right now out in the yard that would soon be a garden.

There’s pleasant delight when Nate’s fingers press into his skin, a hum of a breathy laugh leaving him. “No, I just wanted the confirmation.” He comments with a pulse of amusement, pulling away slightly, the half lidded lust driven gaze soaking up every inch of Nate’s face, hands still running and coursing along his husband’s skin. He could try to think about everything they have to do, and as Nate starts rumbling it off, he adjusts his leg just enough that all the thoughts in Sunjata’s mind stutter and he loses half of them.

He almost whines before their foreheads are pressed together, Sunjata brought down easily the extra inches of height he has on the demigod, arms tightening and fingers digging into cool, bright skin. You’re being such an ass right now. He hums mentally with a laugh, incapable of keeping himself from grinding his hips once again into Nate’s leg, an ache forming in his gut begging for some relief. But... I still love you. He comments quickly, pulling back equally as reluctantly as Nate does – taking a moment to recover the best he can despite how flushed he is and how hard Nate’s made it to focus.

He manages to recover just enough to keep that lustful brim through the Attuned bond, but not enough to make it incapable for him to work, and his fingers drag along Nate’s forearm as he nods to the silent request. He steps away, shifting into his dragon shift, imagining the claws would be easier to dig the holes they need, and he gets to work – setting up some holes around for Nate to plant in, making sure he gets the perimeter just as they had talked about before. And while Nate does that, Sunjata works to flatten out the rest of the ground from its unevenness, plowing with his large claws to break up the frozen ground so that it would drain all that much easier for their plants.
i will put you on replay
you're the tv show i'm marathonin' all damn weekend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
babe, i can't lie, it kinda creeps me out
how you say what's on my mind before it leaves my mouth
When have I ever been anything else? Nate hums smugly, laughing under his breath as he presses another kiss to Sunjata’s cheek, the last one before they part. “You’d better.” A hand lifts, Nate waggling a finger directly in his husbands face. There’s no need for him to catch his breath, though he still takes advantage of the moment, bright eyes dragging up and down the attuned, lingering on the problem he created.

It’s all too easy for Nate to refocus on the task at hand, no matter how much he was to distract himself with the current of lust and want flowing through the bond. He sets his arms (and arms and arms) to work, separating and planting half sprouted things they’d picked up from the grounds in preparation for just this.

Do you think we’re going to actually get anything good from this?” It’s mostly a joke, but it’s also Nate’s first real expression of any doubt. They’d walked into this half cocked,  without a plan, and they were just hoping for the best.
yeah, it's hard for me to explain
i know it probably sounds strange
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
am i being cliche?
saying that you're probably from a dream i had
How could I not?” Sunjata replies swiftly to the wagging finger in his face, half tempted to nip at it but showing some restraint in how the two of them need to get to work, and they wouldn’t if Sunjata had his choice about it. Ah, but a reward, it’s quite promising even if the way Nate’s gaze travels sparks something more electric inside, and so he focuses on channeling it into the hole digging.

They make a good team, a hole made, a plant popped in, covered up. Rinse and repeat. And before long, the once barren snow covered garden now seems perfectly apt with little sprouts of green among the plain dirt. Hard to say. Probably the ones from the Grounds will do better since it’s closer… Right? Similar temperatures? He’s no gardener, he certainly doesn’t know the ins and outs of how all of this worked.

At least, back in Korofi there was irrigation and drains and sewers and the like. Here it feels very wild west if he knew what that meant, and he certainly doesn’t have an idea of how it might work without all those technological advances.

He shifts back the second he thinks they’re done, keeping his hands with the clawed tips to get into the hard packed soil if Nate needs him to before he drifts closer, casting an eye back at the twins still sleeping soundly. “Well? Anything else today?
i will put you on replay
you're the tv show i'm marathonin' all damn weekend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
babe, i can't lie, it kinda creeps me out
how you say what's on my mind before it leaves my mouth
The work goes quickly, and Nate can’t stop some saying about many hands that used to be passed around when his extended family got together. It doesn’t matter now though, his focus stolen by the task at hand. Plants buried in the ground, seeds spread over tilled ground, holes clawed out for eventual saplings. That makes sense to me. He muses, standing up and rolling his shoulders back.

You know, I think that might be it.” Nate looks out over their garden, the beginnings of it, and smiles. There’s nothing but pride singing through the bond, at lest to start. Distraction plucks at him though, makes him turn to face his husband. “Actually…” He steps closer, leaving a footprint in the fresh turned earth.

Just one more thing.” The words pour out of Nate like silk, hands (and hands and hands) reaching for the attuned and gripping him firmly, close. Chest to chest, hips to hips, mouth to mouth. Fangs tease at Sunjata’s bottom lip before Nate slips, down to to the flutter of his husbands pulse. I think we can get started here, huh? The words just barely buzz through the bond, drowned out by the rush of a bite.

They won’t be able to stay outside, of course, not with the twins sleeping right there in the grass, not without the hedges planted around the edges of what they’ve claimed. But they can start here.

Fin
yeah, it's hard for me to explain
i know it probably sounds strange