night blooms
Locke
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

No weirdness, then. It's funny, the things they tell themselves before an event that has no place in logic. Isla swears she can sense Locke's annoyance, a smile creeping across her face as she gazes up at him, ignoring the wrist he offers out. "He will only be upset that he couldn't bite you himself, I bet. Perhaps you could come to the Grounds one of these days, and I can introduce you."

But then she's leaning in, up on her toes because the man before her is so tall, her hands resting against his chest. Without any further hesitation, Isla presses her lips against the side of Locke's neck, over marks already silvering his skin. And without further ado her fangs slip into his veins, flooding the medic with heat and need and ecstasy.

Instantly her fingers flinch over Locke's chest, the Ascended simultaneously melting and stiffening against him. Suddenly it doesn't matter that they are strangers, or that they are in the middle of the Barrows; all Isla knows is the sweetness of his blood and the pleasure singing through her body.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

No weirdness aside, the idea of being bitten by two Ascended at the same time hits him suddenly. He opens his mouth to say something about it but she's in his space, her hands cool against his chest as she leans up to bite him. Whatever words he has dissolve pretty quickly.

The pain turns to pleasure and hazel eyes flutter shut. This is maybe his second favorite feeling in the world. His hands skim her shoulders, not quite touching her but he needs something to hold onto. This feeling never gets less intense and once again, he's not sure what he's supposed to do with himself. Locke gives in and pulls her a bit closer, trying to stifle a moan. Don't make it weird. The mantra repeats in his brain, over and over.
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Isla doesn't bother to stifle her moan, all but sighing against Locke's neck, and one of her hands sneaks up to loop around his shoulders. Gods, was he this tall and solid a moment ago? One might expect that she's the more capable one when it comes to no weirdness, but that would be woefully untrue. The only time she can properly feel is when this happens, and it's almost maddening, how much she wants to chase the sensation.

Of course, that would eventually end very badly for Locke, and so with visible reluctance, she slips her fangs back out of his neck, though she's still all but wrapped around him. "Mm... You should definitely come to the Grounds," she decides with a throaty laugh, through lips stained red. "I have a feeling you'd be very popular."
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

He makes a strangled little noise as she pulls away, reluctant to let her go. For a moment he regrets letting her bite him but only because now he has an issue he has to deal with alone. But that's for later Locke to worry about. He brushes a bit of hair out of her face before stepping back from her. If he lingers too long, he might do something she regrets. He gives her a little grin, chest heaving slightly. "You think? Even being an Attuned?" Aren't they supposed to be on opposite sides of this?

But the idea is still tantalizing. "Might be fun. You got me wondering what it'd be like to be bitten by two Ascended at the same time. Isn't there that sex room there?" Locke pauses, looking down at her, "Or is that just a rumor?" He's always wanted to go, even if his dick works outside of magical rooms.
The in-between is mine
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Smoothing out her dress as he steps back fully, Isla busies herself in retrieving her basket of flowers from the ground rather than focusing on the lingering feel of his fingers brushing against her cheek. "Of course as an Attuned," she says with a warm smile, pebble blue eyes flashing up towards his face. "It is the world that has a problem with Ascended, not the other way around. Anyone is welcome who doesn't mean us harm."

Which is exactly why the Order is banned.

The sex room has her laughing, her cheeks flushed pink with blood that isn't her own. "Yes, there is," she remarks with a nod. "And as Overseer of the Hollowed Grounds, I can assure you that it isn't a rumour. Come by sometime and test it out," she suggests.
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

One eyebrow quirks up and he hums softly. "Don't got a problem with you guys. Or the Abandoned. Mostly got a problem with the people who do." It's muttered, like he's not sure he wants her to hear it. He keeps trying to tell himself that he doesn't care but he does. Probably because all these cute Ascended keep biting him. It doesn't help that he's grown morals recently.

He doesn't notice the blush or maybe he does, either way he doesn't comment. After all, his own face is flushed as well. He's never been very good at hiding that kind of thing. "I'll try not to take that as a personal invitation, you know, pretty Ascended boyfriend and all. But I'll put it on my list of sights to see."
The in-between is mine
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla doesn't know if he means for it to come across as charming or chivalrous, but it does. And maybe it's the recent ecstasy that has coursed through her bloodstream, but she finds herself warming more and more to this stranger-turned-acquaintance-turned-snack, a smile spreading across her face. "Well, then. I'm certainly glad to have met you. And I hope I'll see you in the Hollowed Grounds sooner rather than later, then. We have to talk about being a jaguar, anyway."

With a wink, Isla steps back fully and offers Locke a playful little curtsey. "Who said it wasn't a personal invitation? I think Varus would like you just as much as I do," she says, grinning and straightening up again. "For now, though, it was a pleasure to meet you, Locke. I hope you are able to get some peace from crying children."

And though they part ways there, Isla has a feeling that this won't be the last she sees of the Attuned.

~FIN